Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin View Post
    Nothing to do with burned out, i have always enjoyed the game but not Bfa, i did the first raid on first week on release and after that it was just boring af, nothing to do expect quests and dungeons but that does get old so fast aswell. The thing i did like most about wow, was the challenge before and chat with random ppl but that seems to be impossoble nowdays because everything is so easy and all stuff is behind auto finders etc. Hell.. there isnt even ppl who duels anymore and that was the best thing to do during older expansions. Could easily duel 12h each day and never feel bored. Sorry for bad english
    Well I am sorry to inform you but... it's been that way in WoW since end of Dragon Soul. There was always the raid finder, which trivialised the ONLY hard content in the game. However, you can still do it like me, only do heroic for a couple of weeks, and then only focus on mythic, that is a lot more fun imo because it doesn't feel like I killed Jaina 20 times before I kill her in her intended difficulty. Also m+ is a whole lot more challenging at high levels than the dungeons from even back in tbc, etc. There is a challenge, you are just too much of a chicken to actually pursue it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    This is too true a statement. I hate that.
    Truth is, the state of the game as of now is maybe because of that.

Throwing a wild theory here :

They said in early developpment that Azshara was slated to be in 8.1

Other mmo announce the release of an expansion in june.

Patch 8.2 would probably have been something like Dazar'alor increasing the tension between horde and alliance.
    Patch 8.2 wouldn't have sold in front of two competiting MMO.

Azshara is awaited since cataclysm by many people and can attract players.

Move azshara to 8.2 to compete with others mmo. Original content of 8.2 goes into 8.1.

Original content of 8.2 was not finished, so they had to rush it to make something about it. Take an existing place, makes it a raid, and you're sold. Bam, 8.1

Hence the lacks of content, the others feature were not finished.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    have to remember we are getting abit in just a few days
    then a new raid in april
    so for the new raid to then be followed by a MAJOR PATCH as major as 8.2, only 1 month later...
    The raid won't open when the patch will release. If the patch come mid june, they can release the raid opening july.
    Last edited by Engal; 2019-03-08 at 11:45 AM.

Yes, i just did the horde 1-120 and it took me about 10 hours, then side quests another 5ish, and then the war campaign took another few, also the warfront quests etc.

yes many of us are just now doing alts.

and yeah all the faction specific questlines easily take 24 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

*Funny you use this as an example when they had a 7 hour stream that led to a fucking 2 second cinematic of a stone being put together, and then a date for a announcement stream...*

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/361314355?t=04h53m15s For those of you who did not see, here it is, we were told clicking the screen sped up the tablet, but it landed weirdly on the real time hour.
    sorry 5 hours
    after 5 hours of people spam clicking we got a few second clip of a dude putting rocks together, and then an announcement date for a stream.
    also yeah when you have insane amounts of micro transactions it is easier to pull out content.
    Then I'm glad you're enjoying the leveling content provided to you.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Then I'm glad you're enjoying the leveling content provided to you.
    yes leveling CONTENT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post

The raid won't open when the patch will release. If the patch come mid june, they can release the raid opening july.
    I know it wont, but 1 month for a new big patch seems off, t means mythic raiding guilds will only get 3 weeks of mythic before the next patch, which would likely break EVERYTHING.
    im gunna take a quick look at legion and uldir 1 moment.\
    for example 8.1 was 4 months after uldir launched, which wow it did not feel that long, and yet is really long... glad they said that was TOO long

7.1 came out 1 month after EN but 7.1 was rather minor
    nighthold came out 2 months later, almost 3 (if you dont consider holidays)
    nighthold to 7.2 was 3 months.
    7.3 was 3 months after release of ToS

so if we go based off current raid actually yeah... we could see a mid may, maybe late may or early june for it... hey my bday is end of may, would be sweeeeet and mine is on a monday so 1 day before!
    as it is only a minor raid, this would place it just over 3 months after BoD
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-03-08 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

"every commit" what...?

also lol ok i guess questing is not content? raids are just copy/paste
    microcontent is... not content? wut?
    i forgot to add new brawl 3 times? what?
    also brawlers guild is not "mostly copy/paste" they are unique fightys, you fucking serious?
    Not sure dense or trolling. Google the stuff you failed to understand.

Good Trolling xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Most likely in Late May or Early-Mid June.

And I feel you, 8.1.5’s content is the kinda stuff that can be done in a day or week. Not something that’ll last an entire month or tide us over until 8.2 hits.

Nothing to do with burned out, i have always enjoyed the game but not Bfa, i did the first raid on first week on release and after that it was just boring af, nothing to do expect quests and dungeons but that does get ole so fast aswell. The thing i did like most about wow, was the challenge before and chat wirh random ppl but that seems to be impossoble nowdays because everything is so easy and all sruff is behind auto finders etc. Hell.. there isnt even ppl who duels anymore and that was the best thing to do during older expansions. Could easily duel 12h each day and never feel bored. Sorry for bad english
    You did the first raid on first week of release, so I'm guessing you did normal, maybe heroic. What about mythic ?
    "Nothing to do except quests and dungeons" - collecting battle pets, mounts, transmog, toys, doing pvp, doing rated pvp, hunting hard to get achievements, the list goes on and on. The fact that you don't like doing any of these, DOES NOT MEAN THERES NOTHING TO DO.
    You want challenge ? Go time a +20 key.
    "All stuff is behind auto finders" - yes, thank god that we have premade group finder because it makes finding m+ groups painless. The fact that you don't talk to and communicate with your party is another issue. I talk to my random teammates every time about random shit, I've actually made a few good friends while doing random m+ runs, so I don't really understand when you say it's impossible to chat with random people. I puged normal BDA the other day, and it was fun as hell, the talks we had were hilarious. Maybe you should stop blaming the game for your issues and look elsewhere ?
    Only thing I agree with you about are duels, sure, people don't like to duel that much anymore, but it's not like noone ever does any dueling whatsoever, it's just harder to find.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    June because that is when other mmos are releasing expansions.
    I don't think that's a good plan this time around. I don't think people who already are playing eso and ffxiv are going to ditch an expansion to play more bfa. We don't know shit about 8.2 except some rough ideas, I'm not gonna believe this patch isn't going to be just more of same old shit they've been putting out recently until i see it live.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Wow players who are still subbed be like 'can't wait for this HD WSG and AB content!!'. Y'all have your bar set so low.

However, Blizzard have always said that .1.5. patches bring minor content so I'm not surprised.

I think the problem of BFA lacking content was caused by patch 8.1. I honestly would've preferred a megadungeon to the Darkshore Warfront and 2 Islands.

Warfronts and Islands are on the same quality level as WoD Garrisons, aka a complete and utter waste of resources.

Superb bait.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

yes leveling CONTENT

- - - Updated - - -

I know it wont, but 1 month for a new big patch seems off, t means mythic raiding guilds will only get 3 weeks of mythic before the next patch, which would likely break EVERYTHING.
    im gunna take a quick look at legion and uldir 1 moment.\
    for example 8.1 was 4 months after uldir launched, which wow it did not feel that long, and yet is really long... glad they said that was TOO long

7.1 came out 1 month after EN but 7.1 was rather minor
    nighthold came out 2 months later, almost 3 (if you dont consider holidays)
    nighthold to 7.2 was 3 months.
    7.3 was 3 months after release of ToS

so if we go based off current raid actually yeah... we could see a mid may, maybe late may or early june for it... hey my bday is end of may, would be sweeeeet and mine is on a monday so 1 day before!
    as it is only a minor raid, this would place it just over 3 months after BoD
    Yes, content. Content that's been brainless and stale since BC. If you enjoy leveling then I'm sure in your eyes the game is filled with rich, engaging and fun content. And in your case, nothing what I've said in is directed at you as I am discussing why the content provided isn't rewarding or fun outside of M+ and raiding. If you feel like leveling multiple of the same alts over and over than I am happy that you can find joy where many people see boredom.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not sure dense or trolling. Google the stuff you failed to understand.
    or maybe its the guy saying that questing is not content and micro CONTENT is not content? hmmmmmmmmmm

I talk to people all the time, maybe you just need to get out there more and try to talk to people?
    also the challenge? have you done mythic yet, cause it is quite the challenge.
    Done cutting edge before, BfA just aint fun or challenging, have you seen the new raid? Only Jaina is challenging.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Yes, content. Content that's been brainless and stale since BC. If you enjoy leveling then I'm sure in your eyes the game is filled with rich, engaging and fun content. And in your case, nothing what I've said in is directed at you as I am discussing why the content provided isn't rewarding or fun outside of M+ and raiding. If you feel like leveling multiple of the same alts over and over than I am happy that you can find joy where many people see boredom.
    "I dont like it, therefore no one lieks it and it is not content"
    man all those people who liked legion fucking idiots, tbc is where its at, where you did 8 quests in one location, but all one at a time, fucking amazing my dude.

also btw if other people find joy in something, and no matter what you do you cannot... maybe that is your problem?
    leveling and questing has always been a main pull of the game, and has always been deemed as one of the best parts of every expansion.. ever...
    cause questing and leveling will always be the same, its usually what is at the end, that is the problem, or the systems around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Well I am sorry to inform you but... it's been that way in WoW since end of Dragon Soul. There was always the raid finder, which trivialised the ONLY hard content in the game. However, you can still do it like me, only do heroic for a couple of weeks, and then only focus on mythic, that is a lot more fun imo because it doesn't feel like I killed Jaina 20 times before I kill her in her intended difficulty. Also m+ is a whole lot more challenging at high levels than the dungeons from even back in tbc, etc. There is a challenge, you are just too much of a chicken to actually pursue it.
    M+ is still same content at different difficult, doesnt feel rewarding at all do same dungeons whole expansion lom, old style CM mode was actually FUN

7+ Year Old Account
    Done cutting edge before, BfA just aint fun or challenging, have you seen the new raid? Only Jaina is challenging.
    "Only jaina is challenging" man method's 56 wipes on mekka, and 57 on stormwall, not challenging at all. yes less compared to jainai's 346, but idk, doesent scream "easy" does it?
    also mind showing me your charecter if you have cutting edge?

June/july probably. Heres a advice: Unsub and dont come back until 8.2. No matter how tempting it is, try to stay away. Its nice being away from the game for a while.

Over the years I have unsubbed numerous times only to sub up shortly after(besides during WoD). Almost every time I subbed up shortly after unsubbing, I regretted it. I would log in, run around and realise after a short time that I really didnt need to sub again.

Now I have unsubbed and wont be back until 8.2 is live and stable. Will spend my time on other things and other games. Its probably the best way to tell Blizzard you are not happy with the current product.

I wish they had a small team that made "world content". Bigger events that would happen in azeroth, outland, northrend, pandaland, draenor etc. Some short new story, daily quests that would give a mount, tmog gear or whatever. Somehow make the old zones somewhat relevant again.

We have the World events that happen over the year and dungeon timewalking, but its not enough. They have SO many wonderful and cool zones they could utilize alot better.

7+ Year Old Account
    M+ is still same content at different difficult, doesnt feel rewarding at all do same dungeons whole expansion lom, old style CM mode was actually FUN
    how so? you are LITERALLY doing the exact same dungeon...
    you cant say "same dungeon whole expansion is lame" then say "doing the same dungeon the whole expansion was fun"

Quote Originally Posted by Fartoo View Post
    You did the first raid on first week of release, so I'm guessing you did normal, maybe heroic. What about mythic ?
    "Nothing to do except quests and dungeons" - collecting battle pets, mounts, transmog, toys, doing pvp, doing rated pvp, hunting hard to get achievements, the list goes on and on. The fact that you don't like doing any of these, DOES NOT MEAN THERES NOTHING TO DO.
    You want challenge ? Go time a +20 key.
    "All stuff is behind auto finders" - yes, thank god that we have premade group finder because it makes finding m+ groups painless. The fact that you don't talk to and communicate with your party is another issue. I talk to my random teammates every time about random shit, I've actually made a few good friends while doing random m+ runs, so I don't really understand when you say it's impossible to chat with random people. I puged normal BDA the other day, and it was fun as hell, the talks we had were hilarious. Maybe you should stop blaming the game for your issues and look elsewhere ?
    Only thing I agree with you about are duels, sure, people don't like to duel that much anymore, but it's not like noone ever does any dueling whatsoever, it's just harder to find.
    There wasnt single FUN on your comment, you can go back in the 2019 cave troll.