Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    And that this made Fortnite lose players and take damage is just a bonus
    Don't get your hopes up; Fortnite players have already gone back and if Apex's latency, hitreg, hitbox and general netcode issues aren't fixed in the imminent future, they'll lose more than that.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    So many idiots dropping in hotzones
    How do you know?

(sorry, i had to ask >_<)

So many idiots dropping in hotzones
    It's the fun way to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Don't get your hopes up; Fortnite players have already gone back and if Apex's latency, hitreg, hitbox and general netcode issues aren't fixed in the imminent future, they'll lose more than that.
    Yes it has a few issues, but the game is new and the concept is fantastic. Taking the best things from BR's and ignoring the crap combined with abilities like in OW is a huge win. It will soon be fixed and rule supreme among the brs.

And when they finally add solo mode, it will be even more fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's the fun way to play.
    What is? Playing 1 minute games when the loadup takes bout 5?

Yes it has a few issues, but the game is new and the concept is fantastic. Taking the best things from BR's and ignoring the crap combined with abilities like in OW is a huge win. It will soon be fixed and rule supreme among the brs.

And when they finally add solo mode, it will be even more fantastic!
    A few? Well, let's agree to disagree.

What "crap" are you referring to?
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

I want to be like this if i grow to be old
    Legend

What is? Playing 1 minute games when the loadup takes bout 5?
    Or you wreck everyone and go onto win, dropping in some backwoods area and hiding till you only have one team to kill is the boring gameplay I have ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    I want to be like this if i grow to be old
    Legend
    He's hilarious, he was streaming pubg for awhile before this.

Fun game but it gets boring real quick if you win too much. Too many noobs playing. Too much noob stomping if your 3 man "squad???" is too strong.

Also shitty server side performance for a shooter. Feels worse than blackout on launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Or you wreck everyone and go onto win, dropping in some backwoods area and hiding till you only have one team to kill is the boring gameplay I have ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

He's hilarious, he was streaming pubg for awhile before this.
    How many games have you played where you jumped in a hotzone with 4 other teams and you came out on top? And be honest.

How many games have you played where you jumped in a hotzone with 4 other teams and you came out on top? And be honest.
    Less then losses, but I'm not playing to win, I'm playing to have fun, which for me means firefights.

Man, I need some sort of simulator that lets me practice FPS skills, cause in the past week or so I've somehow gotten less good at this game as the more serious players hop on and figure out the meta.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Man, I need some sort of simulator that lets me practice FPS skills, cause in the past week or so I've somehow gotten less good at this game as the more serious players hop on and figure out the meta.
    There's some free aim and reaction trainers that I've seen some players using around, forget what they are though :S

10+ Year Old Account
    A few? Well, let's agree to disagree.

What "crap" are you referring to?

The shooting/aiming controls were god awful in PUBG. So was driving. And to mention a few, you can't accidently loot worse armor/helmets/backpacks if you have better. And no fall damage!

The game has a few issues, like crashes and lag. But when that is fixed, it's pretty optimized. Just want a solo/duo mode and we are set!

The shooting/aiming controls were god awful in PUBG. So was driving. And to mention a few, you can't accidently loot worse armor/helmets/backpacks if you have better. And no fall damage!

The game has a few issues, like crashes and lag. But when that is fixed, it's pretty optimized. Just want a solo/duo mode and we are set!
    Oh, you were referring to PUBG. I was thinking about more relevant BRs, like Fortnite.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you were referring to PUBG. I was thinking about more relevant BRs, like Fortnite.
    Fortnite is pretty much a different beast since it's all about pulling 5 story buildings out of your ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never played that game, I feel way to old for it. And from the looks of videos, this whole building stuff just seems annoying.

I never played that game, I feel way to old for it. And from the looks of videos, this whole building stuff just seems annoying.
    Well, it's all about the "building stuff", so I guess you wouldn't like it if you think it seems annoying. Chances are that you would, statistically speaking. There a reason that game has received so much traction and contrary to popular belief, it's not just the dances and skins.

How well does Apex Legends run on older computers?

One of the advantages that Fortnite and PuBG might still have over Apex (at least for PC users) is that it's easier to run them on toasters, due to Fortnite's more stylized graphics and PuBG's realistic but simpler approach to their graphics.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

I hear they finally nerfed the Wingman.