Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    On another note....

WHAT the F*** is going on with Component Tooltips? The names and abilities of several for Storm are out of whack

Take these two
    And

Did they do a rework in the patch that I am not aware of? This will require that I do a complete rework of my build lol.
    Yeah that's completely screwed for the moment, but I think it's just a tooltip error, the components work the same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Supernova View Post
    Would like to get my hands on Thunderbolt of Yvenia and see if the proc's damage stacks with the ponder infinity buff while hovering and see if it competes with elemental rage, because keeping the buff up x20 is a bit of chore every boss and legendary mob fight. Love Avenging Herald though, beast of a pistol. All other weapons are kinda 'Meh' for a storm, unless you like sniper rifles i guess.
    I have a legendary Divine Vengeance, and it's definitely a monster. It destroys absolutely everything if you aim for weak points - Turrets or big Scar shield guy cannot withstand this weapon for example. Ursix(es ? ) get rekt too.

It only has problems with basic Skorpions, as I'm not even sure they have weakpoints lol

---

Now they've added the Ultimate Inscription Masterworks component and upgraded it (+30% damage), I'm seriously considering equipping it, but 1) to replace which one and 2) still have to wait for better inscriptions on this one (all my components have +20/+25% Ultimate cooldown and that's insane).

On another note, am I the only one "unlucky" with legendaries ? I've had 1 ability so far (that I don't use ; Hailstorm's Renewal, I prefer Winter's Wrath) and maybe 200 billion weapons but no Component... Kinda blocked powerlevel-wise.

---

One thing I'm a bit disappointed with this patch is that they have maybe exaggerated the increase in power of the Ultimate. Why am I one-shotting GM1 Freeplay Titans ? x)

Did they reduce loot rate? Did 2 gm2 contracts yesterday and one of these was legendary, got only a masterwork
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Did they reduce loot rate? Did 2 gm2 contracts yesterday and one of these was legendary, got only a masterwork
    It's the same as it was pre-accidental loot buff.

According to this thread the stuttering and fps drops are caused by denuvo, nothing official but the fact that game went from quite smooth at medium details to stuttering at low details eating all available memory after day1 patch makes a lot of sense, they didn't need that for open beta then they added for release
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    According to this thread the stuttering and fps drops are caused by denuvo, nothing official but the fact that game went from quite smooth at medium details to stuttering at low details eating all available memory after day1 patch makes a lot of sense, they didn't need that for open beta then they added for release
    Jesus christ, why do they even need denuvo, isn't it an always online game? What the fuck.

the stuttering and fps drops are caused by denuvo, nothing official but the fact that game went from quite smooth at medium details to stuttering at low details eating all available memory after day1 patch makes a lot of sense, they didn't need that for open beta then they added for release
    Explains a lot, demo was near-flawless (80-90fps) gameplay even with a lot of effects going on.

Now i'm lucky to have ~40 frames in a messy situation.

Don't even mention weather effects.. factor that shit in and the game becomes a fucking slideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya2 View Post
    Explains a lot, demo was near-flawless (80-90fps) gameplay even with a lot of effects going on.

Now i'm lucky to have ~40 frames in a messy situation.

Don't even mention weather effects.. factor that shit in and the game becomes a fucking slideshow.
    The demo also had Denuvo...Pretty sure that rules out Denuvo causing performance differences from the demo -> live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Jesus christ, why do they even need denuvo, isn't it an always online game? What the fuck.
    Denuvo isn't just DRM... It's also anti-tamper and anti-cheat. Every EA game has Denuvo.

Reading around reddit and other sources seems people are quitting over the recent changes and overall quality of the game.

Can't say I'm shocked.

Lesson to be learnt from this. Don't give companies that screw up over and over the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Reading around reddit and other sources seems people are quitting over the recent changes and overall quality of the game.

Can't say I'm shocked.

Lesson to be learnt from this. Don't give companies that screw up over and over the benefit of the doubt.
    Reddit has basically become a cesspool. They need to be more generous with loot. We get it. No need to make 50 threads about it.

The patch was actually a good patch as it fixed a lot of QoL stuff and scaling. The issue was they accidentally overbuffed the droprates server side so there was another 8 hour period of crazy drops.

There's stuff that needs to be fixed, but at it's core it's a fun game. Maybe give the devs like a day or two to respond to the situation rather than turning into whatever the subreddit has become.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    The patch was actually a good patch as it fixed a lot of QoL stuff and scaling. The issue was they accidentally overbuffed the droprates server side so there was another 8 hour period of crazy drops.
    Yeah, people leaving because there was a great patch are morons, I'm glad they quit the game.

The only reason why they're leaving is because they probably couldn't benefit from the loot fiesta and they're angry now (well, angrier).

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Yeah, people leaving because there was a great patch are morons, I'm glad they quit the game.

The only reason why they're leaving is because they probably couldn't benefit from the loot fiesta and they're angry now (well, angrier).
    Things need do need to change, but a blanket loot generosity patch will just kick the can down the road a week or two.

Can't say I'm shocked.

That's the lesson you learnt? That's pretty sad on your part. Its like an ATM spitting out extra $20s, fixed a day later, and supporting people storming the bank because its no longer handing out free money. As the other sensible people have stated, loot probably isn't where it needs to be but at least is being discussed/actively iterated upon (past few patches, disregarding drop rate bug).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioware's bull seems to be catching on to them, this game will be dead by the time they get off their asses to do something about it.

What's going on right now is no joke. They don't have time to iterate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Bioware's bull seems to be catching on to them, this game will be dead by the time they get off their asses to do something about it.

Pretty much.

If they seriously say it's going to take months to fix loot issues then this game is done. Nobody is going to sit around waiting months for them to fix issues that shouldn't be in there in the first place.

And if DA4 fails (which at this point will probably be a given due to track record) then so long Bioware.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they seriously say it's going to take months to fix loot issues then this game is done.
    This is exactly what led to this whole uproar, their "communication" about how they will iterate over the coming months. They are totally out of whack if they think they have this kind of time with current state of the game.

I totally don't understand why they feel the need to be so stingy, my only one guess is that they are seriously trying to bide the time and extend life of the very few pieces of content they have until they add some more, but it's their fuckup to begin with.

Should have really just opened the loot faucet and then pulled out seasonal play in a month or two for soft loot resets. They already showed how they can modify loot on fly and this could actually work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

Anthem misses the mark on:

1) Customization
    2) Social interaction, social hierarchy

Sometimes even misses in quality of gameplay.
    Me for example, im having a hard time finding a sweet spot of "enjoyable gameplay" because enemies die too fast with 4 players on group.
    Maybe the only way to find the sweet spot is by playing GM1 while being undergeared (my case) but ive yet to test it.

Also the missions lack "memorable moments"
    Its all...the same without being memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Jesus fucking hell that analogy… no one is fucking losing anything by handing out extra loot.

If you LOOTER shooter game as a unrewarding loot system, people will get tired of it pretty quickly, it’s why Diablo 3 loot 2.0 was a thing for example.
    Dunno why people are going for a hyperbole card just because someone pointed out that players are leaving the game due to the state it's in.

And exactly. D3 Vanilla saw a huge player dropoff because of the RMAH basically making the game Pay to Win and loot drops being godawful. Nobody liked seeing a dual socket Manticore with Intelligence drop on their Demon Hunter.

Just like nobody likes seeing a worthless gun drop.

And I'm definitely glad I avoided the game with loot in the state it currently is. Got tilted enough back in D3 with stuff like that.

Its a nice question ive seen asked to the community

"Will Anthem be able to survive without being a loot pinnata at this point?"

The person on the article i read said he DOESNT believe Anthem will survive without being a loot pinnata.

I have no idea. I juts play thi game casually. 15 hours in and im level 20 or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno why people are going for a hyperbole card just because someone pointed out that players are leaving the game due to the state it's in.
    Well basically you have dreamers like this guy here sprouting shit like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post

Those guys are totally dog in a burning house meme in the flesh, so no wonder they post shit that makes normal people laugh.

Reminds of another game that had people like quoted - it was called Wildstar, I remember first months when people dropped it in droves they too celebrated how it's good that "morons quit woohoo".

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Its a nice question ive seen asked to the community

"Will Anthem be able to survive without being a loot pinnata at this point?"

The person on the article i read said i DOESNT believe ANthem will survive without being a loot pinnata.

I have no idea.
    It will survive. Destiny 2 survived... TD1 survived... No Man's Sky survived.