DMF quests giving BFA skillups now

Just got the +5 skillups for BFA level professions in DMF.

That's not new, that was changed with the 8.1 patch, so sometime in December?

Source
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Wonder how I missed that. Must have been during busier news as I read all the wowhead/mmo post. Probably read the post before that was known and didnt see the edit (some of the early comments clearly show that this wasn't included in the original). Ah well. Still a welcome addition even if I am months late.

Too bad you can't bank the skillups and apply them to whichever "tier" you want

What a waste. It's so freaking easy to level BFA professions.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What a waste. It's so freaking easy to level BFA professions.
    Not all of them, for a newer player some of the professions require a lot of expulsom to squeeze out the last few points before 150. So skipping 5 is helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaxyz View Post
    Not all of them, for a newer player some of the professions require a lot of expulsom to squeeze out the last few points before 150. So skipping 5 is helpful.
    Which is not hard with world quests throwing gear at you, especially trinkets which give Expulsom 100% of the time.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Implying the 1, maybe 2 trinkets that are up most days but not every day, which give the same expulsom as approximately 7/14 items acquired for 70/140 cloth is substantial lmao

This is definitely worth taking advantage of to save a bit of gold when leveling high cost professions like enchanting or engineering.

Which is not hard with world quests throwing gear at you, especially trinkets which give Expulsom 100% of the time.
    WoW is a MMO, only competitive PvP and mythic progression without guides is "hard", if you put in the time you can get everything else in the entire game. Since time spent is the only currency of value, saving time is always worthwhile.

still annoying IMO - I have multiple alts and don't want to do wq's with all of them

an alternative is a welcome thing in my eyes
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

They have been, you needed 75 points in the Classic part of the profession.