Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She chirps at him after it happens. And she basically says "You'd be better served helping those that you can, instead of arguing with me over those that can't be saved." which plays towards his genuinely caring nature.

Hopefully the traitor Baine will get what's coming to him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Because hes an idiot. Sylvanas does something terrible in a war, as the leader of a militant faction who is trying to establish security of its boarders through any means.
    you do realize that this "ITS WAR" excuse is god damn terrible when its SYLVANAS HERSELF that started it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiden View Post
    Aww, I like Baine even more now. I would like Sylvanas more if Blizz wasn't making her into a Garrosh or maybe a Kerrigan 2.0.
    I wouldn't compare Garrosh and Kerrigan, afterall Kerrigan was forced into being evil by the overmind and turned out to be for the good in the end, while Garrosh was just an ass and wanted evil.

this is some terrible writing . with Baine being a traitor to the horde defusing their "nuclear option" that we spend better part of original war campaign to accuire.

hope he dies soon and gets brought back as forsaken.

Dont get the hate for Baine. Theres value and honor in him.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    I wouldn't compare Garrosh and Kerrigan, afterall Kerrigan was forced into being evil by the overmind and turned out to be for the good in the end, while Garrosh was just an ass and wanted evil.
    Well in time of truce the alliance bombards horde ships and tries to assassinate their warchief. As a horde player I gladly prefer war and a ugly one than just waiting to be backstabbed when the alliance has an opportunity.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    So the earthmother all tauren worships is azeroth her self?

I am seriously tired of hearing "this is such bad writing". I get chills every single time one of these comes out. This vocal minority need to go back to the hole the crawled out of and forget about WoW. If you don't like it, just move the the fuck on already. I've loved every cinematic thus far, and every single time these come out I see pages upon pages of it being discussed, and analyzed. You don't get that from any other game out there guys. I am not even playing the game right now, but I will ALWAYS love the story behind this game.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this is some terrible writing . with Baine being a traitor to the horde defusing their "nuclear option" that we spend better part of original war campaign to accuire.

hope he dies soon and gets brought back as forsaken.
    yea we spent the whole campaign Geting Derek. But it was done so we can see part of the Horde still have honor. Honestly The only Not evil action there have been going on since the burning of teldrassil

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why all the Baine hatred, he is, at least, inside his character.

He is right about the Earth Mother thing, Azeroth is dying and basically his people is more focused on war than in helping it out.

He is only in the Horde because he is honor bound to a promise his father made, and over the years he had more and more reason to just leave it.

And I don't remember a single instance where he has been show as a great and courageous warrior, more like a pacifist, just like Anduin is.

You may not like his character but he is what he is, and is consistent in it.

Unlike the Lich Queen.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    He didn’t really become a total ass until MoP when the Sha of Pride began influencing him. Remember in Stonetalon Mountains he kills his General there for killing civilians. He didn’t get the redemption Kerrigan did because he wasn’t a fan favorite character

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post

He is right about the Earth Mother thing, Azeroth is dying and basically his people is more focused on war than in helping it out.

He is only in the Horde because he is honor bound to a promise his father made, and over the years he had more and more reason to just leave it.

And I don't remember a single instance where he has been show as a great and courageous warrior, more like a pacifist, just like Anduin is.

Unlike the Lich Queen.
    oh gosh why people would hate traitors like Saurfang and Baine .

i wonder

maybe maybe real horde enjoys what sylvanas is doing

we were sick of all this allience loving . go play allience if you like that side.

those 2 are traitors and deserve death.

There's no way this isn't part of the plan with the Horde recognizing that there are spies. Sylvanas kills the forsaken guy because he wasn't in on the actual plan and was just a traitor. Proudmoore boy was definitely infected to sow something.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post

Unlike the Lich Queen.
    Just for my PoV: Baine constantly complains about the Horde, repeatedly goes to Jaina/Anduin with his tail between his legs begging for something or other, undermines the Horde's plans and repeatedly says he doesn't want to be part of the Horde then... does nothing, just sits back and watches the Tauren smash themselves in battle fighting for something he hates. Shit or get off the pot Baine! Leave or get on board.

Also, from a Horde player perspective we were told BfA wouldn't be a repeat of MoP's good guy alliance / bad guy Horde plot yet this is exactly what we've got... but worse.

The Horde do have a sickness... Sylvanas is Evil and is only using the Horde for her own gain. Everyone who are with Sylvanas are also evil of nature.

Baine doesn't complain about the Horde. He complains about Sylvanas. Sylvanas is not the Horde. She became Warchief by a lie. Vol'jin was tricked. Somebody needs to save the Horde from Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2019-03-12 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    The Horde do have a sickness... Sylvanas is Evil and is only using the Horde for her own gain. Everyone who are with Sylvanas are also evil of nature.

Baine doesn't complain about the Horde. He complains about Sylvanas. Sylvanas is not the Horde. She became Warchief by a lie. Vol'jin was tricked. Somebody needs to save the Horde from Sylvanas.
    And I bet its going your favourite glorious lawful Alliance full of goodness right?

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Baine is 2 for 3 with betraying warchiefs. He never got to betray Thrall and if given more than 5 seconds, I'm sure he would have disagreed with some strategy that Vol'jin had in time.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    oh gosh why people would hate traitors like Saurfang and Baine .

i wonder

maybe maybe real horde enjoys what sylvanas is doing

we were sick of all this allience loving . go play allience if you like that side.

those 2 are traitors and deserve death.
    Not sure if you are Zindalaring or being serious. They are as traitor of the Horde as Sylvanas is, she is the own genociding her own people.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3