Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And yet, I already stated I do not hate them. It's fine, you are simply shitposting, I know it, and you know it.

That's because you cannot back up that old claim... so sad for you.

Yep, time to put you on ignore, since you have admitted to your motives.
    You say you don't hate them but use negative words to mock them. You say you support freedom but hound anyone who wants them to speak out about how unfair they were treated. Maybe...maybe you don't realise you are being hateful. Sad.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Well I'm not really interesting in discussing hyperbolic what if scenarios. I was clear in my previous posts.
    I'm just saying I'd agree they'd be in the spotlight if they were still at their protest, or even if this has anything to do with the protest they took part in, I'm just not seeing the incident that led up to the video pictures etc as part of all that.

Update.
    *I'm fine with to be a agree to disagree thing...
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2019-03-13 at 04:06 PM.

And once again, I was mimicking the rhetoric of the other poster, try and keep up.

Also, I'm still waiting on that evidence of yours to back up the baseless claim you previously made against me.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, maybe they should sue everyone who makes fun of them. They seem to really like to sue people, because they hate free speech... just like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, that's some pretty authoritarian fascism you've got going on. I guess you can say the same about this guy:
    Nothing you say on these forums hold any sort of weight and leave you looking like an idiot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Nothing you say on these forums hold any sort of weight and leave you looking like an idiot lol
    And yet, you are the one calling for forcibly silencing others, because you don't like their speech. I guess fascism is the new fad for youngsters these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You say you don't hate them but use negative words to mock them. You say you support freedom but hound anyone who wants them to speak out about how unfair they were treated. Maybe...maybe you don't realise you are being hateful. Sad.
    hehe as much as the left and right here go on about the other and "whataboutism" he has them both beat combined.

And yet, you are the one calling for forcibly silencing others, because you don't like their speech. I guess fascism is the new fad for youngsters these days.
    Their speech is not their own. It's regurgitated, factless nonsense.

My point is if you're unable to think for yourself, you shouldn't be able to speak. Why you're taking this personally, I don't know. Unless you specifically identify as someone who can't think for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    hehe as much as the left and right here go on about the other and "whataboutism" he has them both beat combined.
    Well, considering he's simply wrong, as are you. I want them to be free to speak up. I do not want them to try and use the government to forcibly silence others, or punish others for their speech. That's you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Their speech is not their own. It's regurgitated, factless nonsense.
    As was yours, how ironic. I find it odd that you want to forcibly silence yourself.

Well, considering he's simply wrong, as are you. I want them to be free to speak up. I do not want them to try and use the government to forcibly silence others, or punish others for their speech. That's you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

As was yours, how ironic. I find it odd that you want to forcibly silence yourself.

None of what you're saying is making any sense. Go sit down. Or find an LGBT safe space or something.

None of what you're saying is making any sense. Go sit down. Or find an LGBT safe space or something.
    Aren't you the one who wants safe spaces? Why else would you want to take away free speech?

Using the courts to resolve civil disputes has been a thing for a while now, what do you want imposed instead? Go back to public dueling to settle disputes? I suppose that could be fun for a time...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Aren't you the one who wants safe spaces? Why else would you want to take away free speech?
    You sound like you don't think for yourself.

Did I even say you can speak to me?

You sound like you don't think for yourself.

Did I even say you can speak to me?
    Well, luckily, we still have freedom of speech, despite your best efforts to the contrary.

Personally, I happen to be a big fan of free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Yeah a fantasy world... just ask Sam hyde.
    I didn’t say it didn’t happen. I said it didn’t happen the way you said it did. That’s a significant difference and really the root of the discussion here. You just made up the order of events to suit your purpose.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Hmm let's see. The media will be less likely to plaster all over usa's tv out of context videos, while they have the whole video only to further their twisted political agendas?

And the video is just the tip of the iceberg here.
    And Fox News will shut down. Brietbart will spend the rest of it's short life writing checks to all the people it lied about. Neo-con media will shut down. That's the real irony of the short sightedness re people who are behind his (frivilous) lawsuit.

And the video is just the tip of the iceberg - just not the way you think. Those kids do NOT want their social media subpoenaed.

Demanding you provide evidence to back up your baseless claims is trolling?

Then what is making baseless accusations?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm simply pointing out that the kids were free to walk away, they were not trapped there. They chose to stay of their own free will.
    I just have a hard time believing you could be this dense....

Well, luckily, we still have freedom of speech, despite your best efforts to the contrary.

Personally, I happen to be a big fan of free speech.
    No you don't lol

You can't speak or think for yourself. Therefore I don't allow you to speak to me.

You're below me, and everyone else who's capable of thinking for themselves. Left, right, center. Doesn't matter. Fascist, saint. So long as they developed their own opinions themselves. Which is clearly something you had happen for you.

I can speak to you, but I don't grant you permission to speak to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And Fox News will shut down. Brietbart will spend the rest of it's short life writing checks to all the people it lied about. Neo-con media will shut down. That's the real irony of the short sightedness re people who are behind his (frivilous) lawsuit.

And the video is just the tip of the iceberg - just not the way you think. Those kids do NOT want their social media subpoenaed.
    So that's a good thing right? more bias media gone? i'm not going to lose any sleep over fox getting hit for their lie and bias either lol who would? like why is this even an argument...are you wanting fox and breitbart to stay corrupt? i really didn't think you played both side.

No you don't lol

You can't speak or think for yourself. Therefore I don't allow you to speak to me.

You're below me, and everyone else who's capable of thinking for themselves. Left, right, center. Doesn't matter. Fascist, saint. So long as they developed their own opinions themselves. Which is clearly something you had happen for you.

I can speak to you, but I don't grant you permission to speak to me.
    You seem really upset at the thought of free speech, all because you don't want to have to deal with contrary onpinions.

You seem really upset at the thought of free speech, all because you don't want to have to deal with contrary onpinions.
    What had I just told you? Repeat it for me. I grant you permission to repeat what I've told you. Something you're very used to doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    I just have a hard time believing you could be this dense....
    It's dense to ask you to back up baseless claims you are making? It seems prudent to base your opinions on evidence. Alas, you clearly failed in that department.