10+ Year Old Account

Brawler's Guild invitation farming.

The new Brawler's Guild is easily my most anticipated feature of 8.1.5 and from what I understand there'll be a new NPC that sells invitations to these, but I'd imagine these are probably going to be limited in quantity and probably all gone by the time I get home from work so farming Kul Tirans it is for me! What spot do you guys think will probably drop invitations faster? I'm thinking Proudmore Academy, but maybe someone knows of a fast respawning area. What about for the Alliance? I don't play allies, but I figured we might include suggestions for both sides here to help everyone out.

I would think the answer is "invasions", for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I would think the answer is "invasions", for both sides.
    Likely brawlers guild wasn't every really hard to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Likely brawlers guild wasn't every really hard to get into.
    I never said it was, but if you do have to kill opposite faction NPCs, Invasions are gonna be the best place to do so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed source (apart from the vendors) was enemy players. I presume the elite WQ targets during invasions might have a decent chance - and maybe the naga invasions as well, we'll see.

You shouldn't need a new invite if your account is already flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    You shouldn't need a new invite if your account is already flagged.
    This is what my guildies said, I didnt try it yet.

Yeah, I always wait until the late expansion doldrums when it's less busy and I severely overgear it myself.

Yeah, I always wait until the late expansion doldrums when it's less busy and I severely overgear it myself.
    This. Fuck waiting in queu. Gear + less ppl = GG
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    This is what my guildies said, I didnt try it yet.
    Can confirm that if a character's had an old invite they can just stroll on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    This. Fuck waiting in queu. Gear + less ppl = GG
    That's what I've done for the xpacs after it was first introduced, but man I want that Bruce mount !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    That's what I've done for the xpacs after it was first introduced, but man I want that Bruce mount !
    Yep that's the plan, or maybe the odd mid-day here or there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another mount to get me closer to 350 is nice but I might actually try to blaze it because if the mog is useable on low-level characters, it might be one of the few decent models for leveling my kul tirans.

You already overgear it atm. There are a few bosses where you have to care about the mechanics but overall you just nuke. There are no hard fights at all, no Hexos etc. Even the rank 8 fight for the mount is a joke. The boss has 999k hp, but I had it down to 20% before it reached me and it has no immunities to avoid damage. Overall it's a total letdown for me, it's far easier than even the legion one, which already was a joke.

I'll overgear it even more in 6 months, and won't have to wait in line!

Sounds like maybe it was tuned for around itemlvl 360 or so, which many of us seriously outgear already.

NPC was called A. Shady, sold the blood-soaked invitation for 100g

Getting to rank 4 for the pass-along one one is easier than expected