Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 28 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Best movies of our time, drink it in squad, we will never be back here.

I'm thinking how the fuck I'm gonna explain my wife that i'm gonna shed some little tears (i'll try to hide them) when Tony and Steve (and god knows who more) say goodbye because, make no mistake, it's gonna be a tornado of action but extremely emotional too after this decade long ride.

I'm actually imagining her turning to me in awe and asking : "ARE YOU REALLY CRYING ON A SUPERHERO MOVIE??? "

So help me with that. Help me explain her lol

And on a more serious note an applause for not spoiling anything.I would have bet money (and lose it) they couldn't resist the urge.

That's definitely War Machine Rocket is perched on, not Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    I'm thinking how the fuck I'm gonna explain my wife that i'm gonna shed some little tears (i'll try to hide them) when Tony and Steve (and god knows who more) say goodbye because, make no mistake, it's gonna be a tornado of action but extremely emotional too after this decade long ride.

I'm actually imagining her turning to me in awe and asking : "ARE YOU REALLY CRYING ON A SUPERHERO MOVIE??? "

So help me with that. Help me explain her lol

And on a more serious note an applause for not spoiling anything.I would have bet money (and lose it) they couldn't resist the urge.
    Dude I almost choked up watching this recent trailer. Many feels.

For wife explanation: "real men aren't afraid to cry, babe"

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Dude I almost choked up watching this recent trailer. Many feels.

For wife explanation: "real men aren't afraid to cry, babe"
    Oh I already know I'm going to tear up or man cry if Cap dies.

I'm curious with Hawkeye's daughter, assuming if there is a reset or they bring them back to life in exchange for the OG crew, if they'll recon her to be Kate Bishop since we see her with bow and arrow take over. Young Avengers in the future, maybe?
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Meh...i feel that people up-vote cuz its avengers, u could film a turd for 2 minutes n it would still get 99% up-votes.

April better have a trailer 10000000% more exciting..

Its alright for teasers to be dull, but this got a yawn from me...
    I have determined that it is the orchestral music that inspires emotional context for me, including Star Wars and such. Disney is basically just manipulating people with music tones programmed into us through our youths at this point.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I love the fact the trailer hasnt given anything away and the music score is epic as fuck.

I literally cannot wait until next month

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    For those that have seen Captain Marvel. How closely is it tied to Endgame? I’ve heard people say it’s just the post credit that you really NEED to see.
    As far as tied go it basically serves to give a backstory to Captain Marvel AND Nick Fury (wasn't expecting that) but all you "NEED" to see to understand Endgame is the credits scene, however I would make the case that if you're in any way a fan of the Marvel films then you do "NEED" to see this film as it's easily top ten if not most likely top five, definitely one of the best Marvel movies made so far.

No spoilers but if you like the 90's, cats, or Nick Fury then it's a must watch.
    Last edited by caervek; 2019-03-14 at 10:50 PM.

Doing the Black n White 'recap' of Ironman/Captain America origins was not only really nice and suspenseful - but I daresay pretty much qualifies as a Death Notice for their characters in this movie. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Doing the Black n White 'recap' of Ironman/Captain America origins was not only really nice and suspenseful - but I daresay pretty much qualifies as a Death Notice for their characters in this movie. >_<
    Yeah, was thinking the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Meh...i feel that people up-vote cuz its avengers, u could film a turd for 2 minutes n it would still get 99% up-votes.

April better have a trailer 10000000% more exciting..

Its alright for teasers to be dull, but this got a yawn from me...
    Do you want the movie to be spoiled for you? I'm glad they didn't show too much.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

News: There will be an intermission in the film.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Really? Pathetic... I’ve sat through extended edition Return of the king without needing a break, and this film is way shorter.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Real news: No there wont.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And if people only saw Return of the king, Dark Knight Rises without seeing the other works, then those works wouldnt have the same emotional impact would they?

Just like if you got someone who had never seen a marvel film or heard of them and made them watch infinity war, it would make no sense. Ie its not a great film. Its a great season finale to a series. But if you made them watch Ironman 1 or winter solider they could enjoy it without any prior knowledge or film experiences

- - - Updated - - -

Thanos has been the finish line for as long as we know it, of course they are gonna make more after him. But to suggest Thanos hasnt been hyped as the big bad is just plain lying.
    I honestly had to log on to point out just how fucking stupid you are. Everytime the person your arguing with proves you wrong you change your fucking point, just shut the fuck up and realize you're wrong.

you dont have to like infinity war at all but your point that no characters had more than 30 minutes screen time, "its a finale", or "it doesn't make sense if you just watch it without the previous films" like you are all pointless....anyone that's a comic fan has seen all the other movies...so that "point" is invalid, sit down, shut up and just stop talking and save all of us from your stupidity!

Flaming isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2019-03-15 at 03:07 PM.
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Thor's gonna bang Marvel, confirmed.
    Thor ain't no cuck dude.

Got a source for that? Seems silly.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, it did give away Tony making it back to Earth. Yeah, majority knew he wasn’t actually going to die out there, but all previous trailers (including the beginning of this new one) focus heavily on him making his message to Pepper and teasing us that he may not make it, only for this trailer to show him alive and well with the remaining Avengers.

I think they should have left his fate unknown... or don’t make trailers showing his dire situation, only to be like, “Syke! He’s okay guys!”. It makes the previous trailers purpose irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Intermissions were quite common in European theaters when I was a kid. I like them.
    They shouldve left out Tony strutting in that suit along with Nebula but apart from that the trailer still doesnt give away that much and that is what i like.

I feel iam going in totally cold cause this movie could go anywhere PLUS if you remember the Infinity War trailer how much of that actually made it into the end movie? Like that scene where Hulk is running with the Avengers in the battle for Wakanda which we now know never happened.

So i would take this trailer with a pinch of salt and a huge dollop of HYPE!!

Isn't end game just Infinity wars from The Avenger's perspective?
    It would be awesome for other Marvel characters be included in this..but alas that won't happen because of movie/character rights. T.T

That would make for a long ass movie series *3-4 at least*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    They shouldve left out Tony strutting in that suit along with Nebula but apart from that the trailer still doesnt give away that much and that is what i like.

I feel iam going in totally cold cause this movie could go anywhere PLUS if you remember the Infinity War trailer how much of that actually made it into the end movie? Like that scene where Hulk is running with the Avengers in the battle for Wakanda which we now know never happened.

So i would take this trailer with a pinch of salt and a huge dollop of HYPE!!
    Terraxia is the one that offs Iron man in the comics...yet she's not listed as part of the cast for End game..T.T
    I wonder who owns the character rights to her.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post

Terraxia is the one that offs Iron man in the comics...yet she's not listed as part of the cast for End game..T.T
    I wonder who owns the character rights to her.
    Most likely Fox but they are gonna be soon under the MCU umbrella.