Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I don't have to see things to accept they happened, I'm not shielding myself I just don't see a point in seeing stuff like that - you honestly seem pretty deranged.
    And you honestly seem pretty downsy , your point? Are we just going to make random assumptions on each other? I like this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Why do you quote the picture, it just makes it harder for the mods to clean up.
    You are right. I edited mine to take it out.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Every now and then I wish that we as a society could unequivocally condemn a deadset cunt who went out and killed 49+ people.

Threads like this remind me that I'm naive and that we have a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    In australia the left is equivalent of the conservative U.S. right if i remember?
    No, Aussie right is about the same as US Democrats. But that senator is in Queensland and that's like the, um, Alabama of Australia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    In australia the left is equivalent of the conservative U.S. right if i remember?
    Other way around, most of our politics operates further to the left than the US, and any AU politics that mirrors conservative US politics is extremely fringe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    No, Aussie right is about the same as US Democrats. But that senator is in Queensland and that's like the, um, Alabama of Australia.
    He got his senate position with 19 votes thanks to weird electoral shit:
    https://www.news.com.au/national/pol...3626455a3698d6

I can never condone the act of killing innocent civilians, ever.

These culprits, and commenters cheering on, are absolutely vile and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Other way around, most of our politics operates further to the left than the US, and any AU politics that mirrors conservative US politics is extremely fringe.

- - - Updated - - -

ah I see, its flipped but not as extreme on the scale as the U.S. and the one jerk off is an empty drum beating itself to make noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    have you stepped outside and taken a deep breath yet because that's all you seem to say i mean sure our opinions and views clearly differ but you must really be full of hate.

i kno a religion that will be great for people like you

its not Christianity
    I hate all religions equally, I just don't go around claiming to be superior while victim blaming. The only people I hate, are people like you. You go around trying to dogwhistle and gaslight your way through a thread. Thinking you are edgy, but one of these days karma is going to catch up to you and bite you in the ass.

Ich kann es einfach nicht glauben, das Menshcen so etwas tun können???

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Well, I hope that means he gets his ass kicked out whenever the next election is.

And I thought your constantly rotating PMs was weird...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I hope that means he gets his ass kicked out whenever the next election is.

And I thought your constantly rotating PMs was weird...
    He's been booted out of two fringe parties already for being too extreme, he's as good as gone.

EDIT: What sucks though is that he has a platform and people publish and share whatever he chooses to say. This shit feeds into the greater narrative that drives people like Tarrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    It has everything to do with shielding, so I'm sick for being exposed to reality.. oh boy you should see the shit I've seen way worse than this the world is on fire you're just blind to it. When shit hits the fan people like you will be so fucked in your imaginary world.
    oh god. you think because you’ve seen some gore videos that you know more about the world than everyone else. that is embarrassing and childish

15+ Year Old Account
    Ebba Åkerlund's parents say the attack was "tragic" and "how can we mourn in peace?".

Somehow I get the feeling they don't condemn the attack though...

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...djupt-tragiskt
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I hate all religions equally, I just don't go around claiming to be superior while victim blaming. The only people I hate, are people like you. You go around trying to dogwhistle and gaslight your way through a thread. Thinking you are edgy, but one of these days karma is going to catch up to you and bite you in the ass.
    you know karma can catch everyone, even those who thinks he's on the other side of it

People who support this guy should really read the manifesto. Environmentalism, kill your local CEO, protect markets, don't pay taxes and so on... it's a contradictory mess, with little coherence. I can't really see how this guy is better/different than any run-of-the-mill Islamic radical.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidar View Post
    Ich kann es einfach nicht glauben, das Menshcen so etwas tun können???
    Hello Hans.

This is an English language forum.

What I can't believe is a German saying that in 2019.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Ebba Åkerlund's parents say the attack was "tragic" and "how can we mourn in peace?".

Somehow I get the feeling they don't condemn the attack though...

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...djupt-tragiskt
    why should they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    sounds like you are describing exactly how you approached this thread.

odd huh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    why should they?
    I'm not saying whether they should or not. Just saying it seems like they don't.

is it true they planted bombs in the cars within the area to kill more people and cops?