Poll: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Saddest thing is looking at the choices we've been left with...

If I just had to pick out of those, Saurfang I guess.

Thrall is the only choice.

Let's kick all the elves, undead and other weird races that do not belong in a true HORDE and bring back Thrall.
    Make the Horde great again.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Council or Thrall, though it'd be funny if Baine was appointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Thrall to come back, but Baine or Saurfang are both good picks. I wouldnt even be opposed to Lorthemar. I think hes cool, but hasnt done much since MoP. Could even have a rezzed Voljin I suppose, but doubt it.

1. Thrall
    2. Baine. Lets give him some time to shine. Its time for a big boy warchief.
    3. Saurfang. I would also be okay with this.
    4. Some type of War council. Warchief is now the name of the orc leader.
    5. Lorthemar
    6. I know its never happening, but I think Rexxar is pretty honorable as well. I would be okay with this.

None of the above. With Blizz' perverse need to turn every Horde character into either a psychopath or a wimp, the only semi-likeable Horde leaders right now are Gallywix and Lady Liadrin.

Even with strong bias againts Sylvanas on this forum and even with Alliance voting their puppets she got score like this? That's satisfying...

Good old high overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I would like to see this:
    Saurfang as Military Leader
    Lor'themar as political leader ... essentially non-military but the more politic side of leadering.
    Baine as spiritual leader (ensuring the Horde never allows another leader like Sylvanas or Garrosh)
    I don't think its good idea to have a Military Leader and a Spiritual Leader who switches sides in case of war, especially in the middle of it. Saurfang and Baine have both betrayed the horde. If they have reservations about the leadership of the horde or the methods used, then they should have waited until AFTER the war to raise these concerns, not during the war - causing the horde to be defeated. How many hordes have died due to Saurfang's and Baine's betreyal and prolonging of the war? That is the real betrayal and lack of "honor".
    Last edited by Sinraye; 2019-03-15 at 08:42 AM.

Sylvanas. What's even the point of the Horde if they're never gonna follow any rules. Just create your own faction, crybabies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Me.

I don't trust any existing WoW character with it.

Out of those three? Sylvanas. I'd take a crazy, unhinged bitch before the boiking of human potential. Because let's face it, Saurfang and Baine would just be proxy's for Anduin's will.

1. Gamon
    2. Mankrik

Thrall after seeing Saurfang die.

Saurfang is needed in Classic Orgrimmar to keep guard.

Seriously if they don't involve Thrall at all in this war, they're forever dooming this lore they keep butchering.

None of them. I still don't know what Baine's plan was when he released Derek, other than becoming a martyr for the "Thrall's Horde" crowd. Saurfang would rather sit in a cell or die and hope that Anduin cleans up the Horde, instead of doing something about it himself. Sylvanas has her own agenda, pulled the Horde into a meaningless war and is probably happy with Saurfang and Baine gone, since she can get more blindly loyal leaders for those factions now. I mean, she started a war with the Night Elves, the people who we spent a year (cannonically) fighting alongside with, the people who's leader/leader's husband's life we saved, diplomacy seems lmore apt, but w/e.

I don't think any of the others are great candidates either. Talanji isn't even a member of the Horde, just an ally. Mayla needs to prove herself as a leader, considering she only got control of her people through help of the Horde. One of Thalyssra's first actions as leader of her people was joining a faction of who she didn't even know the leader, basicly based of some sweet words of Liadrin. Geyar'ah became the defacto leader of the Mag'har since she was the only recognisabel face around, kinda like how Eitrigg is treated as the leader of the orcs, she has 0 leadership qualifications we know of and is a complete stranger to Azeroth or it's people/history, she's probably the worst choice. Gallywix seems obvious, he'd sell Orgrimmar to the Alliance if they offered enough gold. Lo'themar has doen very little while withing the Horde, IMO, kinda creating the problem people had with Vol'jin aswell, not to mention that I'd rather have an actual Horde character lead, not another former member of the Alliance. I feel like I'm forgetting someone but the fact that I can't recall their existence probably says enough. Drek'thar would probably be decent if he was younger, too bad he's stuck in a wheelchair for w/e reason and probably won't really be used again.

So, yeah, a council is probably the way to go. Blizzard has killed off too many characters too quickly, without spending time to build new ones up, or they just made them look like terrible choices for warchief based on their actions. IMO, ofcourse, I'm sure a lot of people would be happy with Sylvanas or Baine on the throne.

Rexxar.

Of the current selection, one is a delusional warmonger aka Garrosh 2.0, and the other two are cowards and traitors.

Said it before and i will say it again

We will become Warchief, Our toons will become Warchief.

Its so obvious that is what is gonna happen cause Blizz has made it so we our characters have become almost gods in our own universe.

Cant you see how this is gonna end?

We are leaders of our own class so what is the next logical step?

The Point of the game is advancement so stop saying some nobody will become Warchief cause its ludicrous and would be a insult to us as a playerbase for us to see some so called faction leader become boss when We have pretty much defeated everyone.

If Sylvanas falls as leader of the Horde and i dont take her place then this game and its lore is a fucking Joke!!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2019-03-15 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Said it before and i will say it again

We will become Warchief, Our toons will become Warchief.
    And we will still collect shiny things for the next questgiver in the new addon!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    And we will still collect shiny things for the next questgiver in the new addon!
    But we shall do it as Warchief or High King

Hell i was doing it as Commander and then Leader of my Class but that 19g you cant argue that isnt tempting LOL

Serisouly cant you see the whole point of the game is advancement?

To give the title of Warchief to someone like Baine or Rexxar would be a utter fucking insult not only lorewise but gameplay wise too.

IMO the game should start you off with rags on your back and a blunt axe and end with you being leader of your whole faction and champion of the whole fucking world!!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2019-03-15 at 09:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinraye View Post
    I don't think its good idea to have a Military Leader and a Spiritual Leader who switches sides in case of war, especially in the middle of it. Saurfang and Baine have both betrayed the horde. If they have reservations about the leadership of the horde or the methods used, then they should have waited until AFTER the war to raise these concerns, not during the war - causing the horde to be defeated. How many hordes have died due to Saurfang's and Baine's betreyal and prolonging of the war? That is the real betrayal and lack of "honor".
    Technically, all leaders have "betrayed the Horde" in Mists of Pandaria.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code