Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    And then you have posts like this where people just straight up believe it's perfectly okay to kill people peacefully participating in a religion they're pushing on no one. @Machismo let's just bask in this post for a bit and think to ourselves how many other people probably lowkey agree with this, but won't say it.
    Yes, he's racist trash, on a burner account. Torto is the same, but at least he used his main (hell, it could be Torto).

Steve Scalise shot in Virginia, aide also hit

2017-06-14

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-aide-also-hit
    48 pages.

Compare the comments then, to now.

Makes ya think.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well, I've seen 1 or two left leaning chumps on my social media feed trying to make this bigger than it may be how this is "the fault of our societies, politicians" and whatnot, and that white nationalism and islamophobia is a HUGE problem.

Yes, the man is trash and killed 1 too many for his ideological lunacy, but try not to emulate the media and blow this out of proportion. Because then you have people coming in with "yes, and where was your ideologically funded indignation when islamist extremities did this and that?"

Things just turn into shit slinging contest.
    Well, white nationalism and Islamophobia is a huge problem, the United States elected a President based on it. Ethno-nationalism and white nationalism are shitty ideologies, and you are doing your damndest to defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, it's clear that your dog whistling to neo-Nazis was on purpose the entire time, now we all know you're a neo-Nazi supporter, and have plethora of comments to back it up.
    ?

What other pure entho/nationalist country is there besides Israel?

Is that a thing neo nazis do these days? Support Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by lqr View Post
    im sure youre a big boy and understand what i meant with west
    Oh, I understand exactly what you mean, everyone knows precisely that you support white nationalism and ethno-nationalism.

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    They are just cowards who are afraid that their worldview will be attacked and lumped in with this guy's vile beliefs, and they don't realize that through their actions they will only legitimize those attacks.
    The actual provocateurs of right-wing terrorists don't suffer any social cost, so its not like cheerleaders of right-wing terrorists have anything similar to worry about.

All the people who Brevik cited as influences in his manifesto - Pamela Geller, Daniel Pipes, Frank Gaffney, Brigette Gabriel, Robert Spencer, etc. - still have lucrative perches in the right-wing circus. Same for those cited by Bissonnette. So its not exactly surprising that an airhead like Candace Owens's response to being favorable cited by this shooter is to literally laugh it off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, a few thinks... New Zealand is the East, sop it would appear that you were taking Nazi propaganda classes instead of geography as a child. Second, do you have any evidence that these people were violent, before they were slaughtered?
    Are you a flat earther or did you just skip the day in school when they told the world is a globe?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acts of violence against people are bad no matter who commits them, and in the past I've openly decried violence done by Muslims. It's just that you have these dumb fucks in this thread who shit all over the thread with not just that, but dumb BS about how all Muslims are violent and taking over the west, etc.

For once, I wonder if these white supremacists can simply decry an act of violence, because from the perspective of most rational and sympathetic human beings, they look like sociopaths trying to deflect and avoiding admitting that what this guy did was an atrocity.
    They're all idiots, irrespective of the side they find themselves in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    god how naive do you have to be, here is a video then ya inbred https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...rolled+zone+uk TAKE UR PICK OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS

and in case you are incapable of moving ur mouse cursor 10 centimeters i will link 1 here for you.

Oh, hey, Infowars/Prison Planet. Now I know you are gullible. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    ?

What other pure entho/nationalist country is there besides Israel?

Is that a thing neo nazis do these days? Support Israel?
    You are supporting ethno-nationalism, plain and simple. Your desire to deflect isn't changing that. Israel was your attempt to deflect, because you have already whined in your very limited comments about Jews and Israel owning the world.

Yeah, ethno-nationalists are trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I understand geography quite fine, and I know where New Zealand is.

Oh, you are demonstrating it quite nicely, thanks.
    Ah yeah the good old "You said something bad against Islam, you are Islamophobic" crap

Every time a Muslim Terror Attack occur. Other Muslims going to say " Oh it has nothing to do with Islam" What a wonderful Shield you are carrying with you

Islam is a rotten dangerous ideology full of hate. Nothing else. And every Attack against them is their own fault

15+ Year Old Account
    Ethno-nationalists are trash? lol

Most people in the world are ethno-nationalists. That's the whole reason why nation states exist.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, white nationalism and Islamophobia is a huge problem, the United States elected a President based on it. Ethno-nationalism and white nationalism are shitty ideologies, and you are doing your damndest to defend it.
    See?

Is it a problem? Yes, as much as the islamist strand of attacks were. Is it so significant and prevalent that society is at the edge of cliff ready to fall into a pit of persecution and extermination of those who are different? No.

And I'm not defending anything. I could've swore that my first post in this thread was about calling this dude a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by lqr View Post
    Ah yeah the good old "You said something bad against Islam, you are Islamophobic" crap

Every time a Muslim Terror Attack occur. Other Muslims going to say " Oh it has nothing to do with Islam" What a wonderful Shield you are carrying with you

Islam is a rotten dangerous ideology full of hate. Nothing else. And every Attack against them is their own fault
    Many of the same abhorrent stuff in the Koran is also in the Bible.

Oh, I understand exactly what you mean, everyone knows precisely that you support white nationalism and ethno-nationalism.
    wow you are so laughable. Does your little World allow any kind of critics without labeling others with your Bullshit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    See?

Is it a problem? Yes, as much as the islamist strand of attacks were. Is it so significant and prevalent that society is at the edge of cliff ready to fall into a pit of persecution and extermination of those who are different? No.

And I'm not defending anything. I could've swore that my first post in this thread was about calling this dude a piece of shit.

What Islamist attacks in New Zealand ?

Dingdingding gun control!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Zealand

Please inform yourself..

start vomiting up every single minuscule incident of Islamic violence to try and downplay/justify the horrible acts of Nazi fucks going on murdering sprees.
    Are you really talking about "minuscule incidents of Islamic violence" and about downplaying acts of terror in the same post? I thought you'd have a bit more self awareness than that.

You are supporting ethno-nationalism, plain and simple. Your desire to deflect isn't changing that. Israel was your attempt to deflect, because you have already whined in your very limited comments about Jews and Israel owning the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I understand geography quite fine, and I know where New Zealand is.
    O let me have my fun your just to easy to bait. You live in a world of black and white so it's fun to trap you. Just like how I got you to denounce Israel after yell neo nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What Islamist attacks in New Zealand ?
    Don't be disingenuous.