Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like having a plentiful breakfast, so I eat porridge, chopped fruits, walnuts, sunflower seeds, a couple of slices of bread with peanut butter, some dates and almond milk.

That's how I like spending my money.

I usually eat oat meal with almonds, raisins and sprinkled with protein powder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cup of something to drink. Stick of cheese or fruit.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

2 scoops of whey with whole milk into a protein shake. 480 calories, 60g of protein. 3 hrs later I have a "protein bar" that i take with me. Its 200 cals, 10g of soy protein. I take it mostly for the quick little dose of carbs. It's a good 680 calorie 70g protein start to the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I eat a bowl of cereal occasionally, most of the time I don't eat breakfast though.

A cup of tea, 4 eggs cooked in some way, a couple of sandwiches or a bowl of rice w/ some veggies/salad.

And before I go out I drink 1 glass of milk w/ a handful of nuts and a banana.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Coffee of course. With honey and chocolate milk added. But then I fix myself a nice breakfast of granola cereal ( my own mixture ) along with a banana.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I just recently started eating breakfast, if in a hurry I grab bananas, otherwise eggs or some cereal with warm milk and ofcourse coffee, a good day allways starts with cofee and sometimes good company

7+ Year Old Account
    Walk my crazy dogs for about 6-7 miles....then go into the shower for a ice cold shower, not the hot regular crap but turn it down to the coldest. Then get some coffee afterwards.

If I have to get up and go I don't have time for breakfast. If I have a little more time, cereal, currently Krave. If I have a lot more time, bacon and egg sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Unless I have a little more time, in which case I usually opt for egg and avocado on a piece of toast.
    Fucking millennials ... :P

I myself eat once a day in the evening, so no breakfast for me. Before I ate once a day I couldn't even eat anything in the morning even if I wanted to, I just couldn't get anything down since I was a child.

For me I get breakfast at work. So either tea or coffee when I arrive depending on what I feel like and 2 single layer sandwiches with veggies + cheese.

At home I take a coffee and meal replacement shake + vitamins.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    I just eat a risifrutti in the morning.
    So good tbh.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Cup of coffee and two toasts with peanut butter and cherry jelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glass of water with a tab of Airborne dissolved in it.
    Men's one-a-day multivitamin.
    Two eggs sunny side up, 1 slice of thick cut bacon, some fruit, either pineapple, or grapes, or apple.
    Coffee w/2% milk, no sugar.

My usual.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

15+ Year Old Account
    One or two boiled eggs. A cup of tea or coffee.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I don't usually eat until 11am, fasting every day has proven health benefits, also I only eat within a 10 hour window of my first source of food (which includes coffee since anything besides water kickstarts your system).

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cornflakes or bread with ham and cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    I tend to skip breakfast. My stomach doesnt really like food when im just awoken, takes another hour or so before I can stomach food.
    Aye, I usually skip food too but mostly because of my thyroid medication. It requires me not to eat for 30 minutes after taking it.

coffee, breakfast burrito, something with simple sugars, then either a cutie orange or some apple sauce in a pouch on my drive in.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    What's your basic morning get up and go food?
    more sleep
    /s