Poll: What did you name Anduin's ship?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Alliance What did you name Anduin's ship?

Just curious to see what people chose to name Anduin's ship upon completing the Kul'tiran allied race unlock quest line. I went with Tiffin's Melody.

You are given the choice, and the options are:
    Dawnstrider
    Tiffin's Melody
    Lionheart
    Anduin's Wrath

The lack of "our treasure" option is just heart breaking to me

OT: I didn't name it anything, but out of those I'd pick Anduin's Wrath, just for irony's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    The lack of "our treasure" option is just heart breaking to me
    What does that mean in lore?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dawnstrider, because I like the Tidesages more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    What does that mean in lore?
    It'd be a reminder to rest of Alliance that Anduin is a national treasure and should be kept as such, locked in a dwarven vault somewhere deep inside Ironforge.

Anduin's Wrath and Tiffins Melody just seems like a mouthful to me. And Dawnstrider seems like the kind of name you would expect a blood elven vessel to be named. So I went with Lionheart.

I must say, given Blizzard's current writing team, I'm surprised they even remembered about Tiffin.

Anyway, I chose to name it "Anduin's Wrath", just because of how stupid it sounds. The wrath of a non-toxic masculinity meme is not scary at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiffin's Melody for me. Nice acknowledgment to Anduin's mother.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went with "Anduin's Wrath".

For strategic reasons.

See, the enemies would laugh themselves to death.

Nah, i'm kidding. I dont have a sub for some time now.
    I guess i'd go with Dawnstrider or Lionheart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiffins Melody because she hardly ever gets any mention and it allowed me to honor both Varian and Anduin at the same time.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Anyway, I chose to name it "Anduin's Wrath", just because of how stupid it sounds. The wrath of a non-toxic masculinity meme is not scary at all.
    Could always imagine it's about Lothar.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

As much as I was shocked to see the current lore team remember Tiffin Wrynn, I chose Lionheart. Game of Thrones mindset with Anduin being the emblem crest of House Wrynn but also because he embodies not only the heart of the Alliance (by holding himself to blame for Darnassus etc) but also the fierce spirit and heart of Varian. Father and Son who both taught each other in a way. I know a lot dislike Anduin and I wish they’d give him more faults to even out but I’ve enjoyed his consistent character progression from boy King to High King.

Anyways, first post but I’ve lurked here since forever from those early BC/Wrath days. And with that, toodles XD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Anduin's Wrath for the utter hilarity of it.

I was tempted by Tiffin's melody, what with her being killed by a rock and all, but in the end I chose Anduin's Wrath.

Tiffians Melody is a stupid name for a warship. Might as well name it my dead mother
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I chose "Lionheart" as the lion is the heraldric device of the Kingdom of Stormwind and I felt the ship should represent the kingdom and not Anduin personally.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    As others have noted Anduin’s wrath is so utterly hilarious that there was a physical struggle on my part not to name it that. I chose Lionheart.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I had no idea who Tiffin is so I chose Lionheart.

Btw what does Anduin say if you name it Anduin's Wrath?

When I finally get to do that quest chain, Dawnstrider for me.
    Sounds actually good, is not pompous and does not talk about Anduin. You can even pretend is a Kultiran ship instead of a special ship for Anduin.

I really like Tiffin's Melody, but it seems unbefitting of a warship. Dawnstrider is also OK but not amazing. Anduin's Wrath is a joke choice considering he has none. So Lionheart for me, seems fitting considering the lion is Stormwind's heraldic animal.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    It'd be a reminder to rest of Alliance that Anduin is a national treasure and should be kept as such, locked in a dwarven vault somewhere deep inside Ironforge.
    Nicholas Cage: "We have to steal the Declaration of Anduinpendence..."