Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So read the dude's manifesto, and from what I gathered it sounds like he wanted a much tighter gun restrictions and control over opposing idealogies. With name dropping Pewdiepie and Candace Owens, I honestly came to a first impression this was a more liberal identitarian trying to prove how horrible guns are and the whole thing became a media war mongering machine he wanted. Regardless what "side" this fucker is on, he's getting exactly what he wanted. My social platforms are blowing up with finger pointing and demanding one side go kill themselves to the other.

Exactly what this dude wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    What misconceptions
    You leapt to a conclusion based on a post where you didnt read the previous ones. Had you done so, you would have seen the sequence. But, again, believe what you like.

First time Ive ever been called a bot though....

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    So read the dude's manifesto, and from what I gathered it sounds like he wanted a much tighter gun restrictions and control over opposing idealogies. With name dropping Pewdiepie and Candace Owens, I honestly came to a first impression this was a more liberal identitarian trying to prove how horrible guns are and the whole thing became a media war mongering machine he wanted. Regardless what "side" this fucker is on, he's getting exactly what he wanted. My social platforms are blowing up with finger pointing and demanding one side go kill themselves to the other.

Exactly what this dude wanted.
    Well, what he will get now is life in prison. NZ doesnt have a death penalty...so Id say he will get our version of LWOP.."never to be released".

Pretty cold guy showing no fear or any emotions and that guy playing dead could have lived if he would just wait a little longer before moving.

Sad shit but the footage is far from the worst you can see online.

Okay maybe you're drunk because it is 5:30
    3 : 26am actually.

BTW..I dont drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Well, what he will get now is life in prison. NZ doesnt have a death penalty...so Id say he will get our version of LWOP.."never to be released".
    I mean, it's good of the state to have such, but his mouth will continue to open and spread whatever ideology he has. Yet, it can help reveal his genuine end goal in the long run.

But will it "matter" when it finally comes about?

Islands. Yeah we all really do need to do something to crush the violent alt right movements in the west.

- - - Updated - - -

No a cop car rammed into him and took him off the road.

Really doubting you are a kiwi let alone human at this point
    The alt right is just a symptom of a much deeper problem. It's the same problem that's spawning religious terrorist's and all the Tribalism.

The recruiting ground for all these violent groups and ideology's no matter what belife thay have is the same group of people, the same rough demographic. All these violent people have one thing in common. There all disaffected young men from the lower end of the socio-economic scale who resent society and lack meaning in life.

Untill we fix that, we won't stop everything else. Trying to crunch such things with force has only made them worse in the past. But alas we will try again and again it will fail. God forbid we ever try something other than force for a change :/

I mean, it's good of the state to have such, but his mouth will continue to open and spread whatever ideology he has. Yet, it can help reveal his genuine end goal in the long run. But will it "matter" when it finally comes about?
    Honest answer: I dont know. NZ and Aust abolished the death penalty decades ago..there HAS been debate, but its pretty certain that if it went to a referendum, itd be voted down.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh it is 5:28 in New Zealand.
    And it is 332am in Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    This should make many here happy, sadly.
    Really? I doubt many people here are stoked 50 people were killed. You are insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's guess how this plays out... Conservatives will play victim saying that us liberals are painting them witch a broad brush (as they do brown and muslim people), some asshole will still blame muslims, they will sarcastically say "Religion of Peace lol", brown people and muslims will still be profiled, white males with right leanings will still go largely ignored and the world will keep on spinning
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    This spin is just fucking pathetic, the dude is a fucking nazi.

end off.
    It’s what he literally wrote down in his manifesto. It’s no spin.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    Let's guess how this plays out... Conservatives will play victim saying that us liberals are painting them witch a broad brush (as they do brown and muslim people), some asshole will still blame muslims, they will sarcastically say "Religion of Peace lol", brown people and muslims will still be profiled, white males with right leanings will still go largely ignored and the world will keep on spinning
    Sadly, you may very well be right. The last fifty years have been a litany of the same mistakes being made over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Honest answer: I dont know. NZ and Aust abolished the death penalty decades ago..there HAS been debate, but its pretty certain that if it went to a referendum, itd be voted down.

- - - Updated - - -

And it is 332am in Sydney.
    Likely, we as a collective see barbarism in that, which is more or less a good thing.

This whole thing makes me sick cause I know what the media will do with it and perverse it for more clicks, revenue and views. And best way to do that is "pick a side" and advertise it as an Us VS. Them situation. Leading to social media going into a huge enflamed frenzy of finger pointing and hate.

But hey, side of freedom and love right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    He says "subscribe to pewdiepie" minutes before he goes on his shooting spree. It's way more than 6 people from the video. Alt right are fucking deranged cunts. You've only yourselves to blame when your rights keep getting further eroded the more you encourage violence like this.
    I couldn't imagine trying to blame the whole other side of politics for this lmao

You're a deranged cunt. Nobody on the right encourages this shit except for the "Nazis" and the KKK (Nazis in brackets because can they really be considered Nazis when they're just edgy racists that lack the understanding of what an actual Nazi is?) who CNN orchestrated to make the right look like they're all from those groups?

On the other hand. This guy should be called a terrorist and treated as such. None of this mental illness horseshit.
    Last edited by Stardrift; 2019-03-15 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will go as far to say, there will be a copycat. How many people do you think actually got stoked when seeing that vile person (who is still alive last I checked) mow down all those people? If you think anything under 10,000 worldwide were absolutely invigorated by that footage, you're living blindly. This ain't over, a new era of this bullshit has just begun.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

That's not really how nz politics works.

The all parties in parliament at this point are more like wtf.

And right wing white males will probably be getting a lot more attention

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he is our prime minister called it terrorism
    Wonderful. I was afraid of the opposite because we have people here mentioning mental illness bullshit.

Likely, we as a collective see barbarism in that, which is more or less a good thing.

This whole thing makes me sick cause I know what the media will do with it and perverse it for more clicks, revenue and views. And best way to do that is "pick a side" and advertise it as an Us VS. Them situation. Leading to social media going into a huge enflamed frenzy of finger pointing and hate.

But hey, side of freedom and love right?
    Paraka

Have I ever told you I hate it when you are right? Thats exactly how this wlll go down.

This is not how I envisioned the future to be when I was a kid.

This...is a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    What mainstream conservatives say all brown and muslim people are bad? I've never seen Fox news put out hit pieces against all brown or muslim people. Please link so I can be educated with your knowledge.

Any terrorist regardless of race is a shit head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

That is up to the courts to decide,.,and I daresay he will have a mental health eval as part of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It is a damn shame that the shooter was not killed by the police during capture.
    No it isnt.

Dead..he's a martyr.