Poll: Time to categorize the "Alt-Right" as a violent extremist ideology

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    He probably isn't making it to 2020 due to his mounting legal problems and deteriorating political situation (see: yesterday).

But if he did, and somehow manages to win re-election, you know what the next thing I do is? Plan for the next fight. Plan for standing back up and finding new ways and new opportunities. to stop him and what he stands for.

This never ends. Do you understand that? We will never stop coming. Defeat turns into new strategem, turns into opportunity. You literally have to win, forever, in order to see the Alt-Right agenda advanced. We on the other hand only have to beat you a few times.

There is no such thing as a final victory in politics, and you better brace yourself for the largest, most painful political "Undo" button in American history. Because if we don't beat you in 2020, we'll beat you other places, until 2024, just like we have on a regular basis since 2016, the last time you won anything. And then you get to watch it all be for nothing as the next Democrat undos everything.

And for the record, with me at least, it goes well beyond "rants". In addition to my job, I've been working at an anti-Trump PAC three nights a week since January 2017. We've only grown in size and capability since then. I don't just talk the talk. I walk the walk. Trump got elected, and for my part, I mobilized to do my part in ruining him. And so did millions of my fellow Americans.
    I am just curious why the target is just Trump when scaring his supporters or Republicans from rallying on multiple occasions seems to work. Target conservative voters from daring to come out and vote would likely get you more permanent results.

The FBI has determined that Right-Wing terrorism is a greater security threat to the United States than Islamic Terrorism.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...extremism.html
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/03/m...far-right.html

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy with the Slavic Swastika as an avatar.

We get it. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*.
    says guy with beheading in his avatar.

We get it. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Uh huh. Well now read my second reply to you.

Your assent is not required, and this is the way things are.

I mean, what are you going to do? Argue Trump is responsible for a military budget that reflected none of his priorities. Did you know he was outraged late last year when he found out that the European Reassurance Initiative, a major program to buttress NATO defense against Russia, was (A) in every budget he's signed so far and (B) costing America money? The ERI is a huge deal for US security policy. Or the fact that in the budget he just put forward, with his name on it, last week, the Pentagon is proposing the United States build what amounts to a new "lend lease" program with allies. That is to say buying weapons for our allies using US Taxpayer dollars, and structuring negative-interest rate loans (we cover the difference), to help them arm up. The Pentagon put them in there because they're good ideas. And while the loan program is new, the ERI has always gotten more money than requested thanks to Congress. These things are directly in contrast to Trump's stated position.

Or perhaps you're going to argue that he hasn't been a chain loser in the courts when it comes to regulatory policy? Believe me. I'm all for deregulation. But I would like it to actually happen, as opposed to pretending it happened. And that's the thing with you Trumphadis. You're so desperate for meager wins you fabricate them. I would love if Donald Trump was the God of Deregulation, but he and his shit team have been beaten time and time and time again by the Ghost of Barack Obama. Because Barack Obama's team did their homework and wrote those reports, and the Trump team does not. So what do the judges do when the Administration is taken the court? Rule on the side - the Ghost of Barack Obama - that did the work.

Trump pushed and supported greater military spending that is not arguable. The Democrats want to cut significantly.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...spending%3famp
    He has followed through on deregulation on a motley of issues and is for it. You are supporting a party that wants more that makes zero sense.
    https://www.brookings.edu/interactiv...the-trump-era/
    TPP was the continuation of outsourcing the American manufacturing base all to have cheaper goods. I rather pay more for something knowing an American made it. Grass root Americans are tired seeing jobs going overseas and an ever increasing trade deficit.

No group has been more wrong and embarrassed than the never trumpers, who barely register on the political spectrum. They have either converted or have disappeared. Their newspapers have shuttered, and their only place is to be displayed, like
    Circus animals, on MSNBC. Trump was one for the battle of the Republican Party and like it or not is the only standard barer of conservatism.

You wonder how I could be NeverTrump? It's because I can read.
    Again he turned the judiciary right for a generation. That was worth the price of admission. Your posts are not congruent for this format and

{start routine} cleanOProom.exe
    subroutines: annihilate postmodernist ideologues
    Take the bloody marxists in this thread to the belly of the beast to save their fathers
    Watch them trade their nihilism and self-important, sheltered political misunderstandings for meaning, purpose, responsibility and truth

*pauses archetypally*

This thread opens with a series of terminological definitions. These serve perfectly to indicate the nature of the ideological substructure that constitutes the true motivation of the writer. The same can be said for the currently ~11 pages of seemingly agreeing posters. The intent is that the readers will understand, assimilate and come to regard as self-evident the conceptual structure that both selected the words and defined them — and these, by the way, could not possibly be clearer indicators of the post-modern/victimhood ideology.

To quote an interview the doctor recently engaged in:

"DM: One of the strange things about the whole alt-right thing is the extent to which it’s a way to avoid facing up to the reality that half the country voted for Donald Trump. It seems to be some kind of coping mechanism. When you were doing Bill Maher’s show, you mentioned, when you got on the panel bit, that perhaps you went down a level underneath the one that the panel wanted to talk about, which was just riffing on the awfulness of Donald Trump. You rightly pointed out that we can all play the game of who can be the rudest about Donald Trump. But you tried to go down to the level of, "what would you do, if you took the President away from the people who voted for him?" by indictment, or whatever the mechanism would be. They seemed utterly baffled by your question.

JP: Well, they were stunned at the fact that someone would pose that question. I sat there, and I thought about that for a long time, whether I would ask that question, because I knew I was jumping out of the game they were all playing. It’s like, "well, you have to live with these people. Do you really think that they’re all so stupid? Is that really your theory about why Trump was elected?" The whole Maher phenomenon is quite interesting, because he interviewed Ben Shapiro a while after that, and took everyone, including Shapiro, to task for the absolute stupidity of the catastrophe of Trump, without ever reflecting on the fact that clearly, in the United States, the liberal left lost the election. Trump didn’t win. Everyone thought Hillary was going to win. She had it in the bag. She only needed 70,000 additional votes. If she wouldn’t have played identity politics, she would have won.

Maher, when he went after Shapiro, took no responsibility whatsoever for the failures of the liberal left. It was all, "well, the stupidity of the people who voted for Trump." My sense—because I’ve talked to many, many people who voted for Trump—is that it isn’t like people on the center right and the right, the Republican end of the distribution, were overwhelmingly impressed with what Trump had to offer. But that was the risk they were willing to take. It was partly because they were so disenfranchised by the identity politics that the Democrats have descended into. They have nothing else to offer, the Democrats. It’s identity politics, or nothing."

So like, yeah. To accurately "call it what it is" would be to address it as your personal coping mechanism. Explains the poll vote bucko.
    Last edited by olgreg3bear; 2019-03-15 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    You couldn't be any more wrong. Sargon is an english liberal, Molyneux is a libertarian and Spencer is a white nationalist. You couldn't pick people with any more diverse politics.
    Sargon lives of Xenophobia (he is not a liberal by any definition of the word, no matter how many times he calls himself that), Molyneux is a loon who just occasionally talks about ethnic cleansing and Spencer will full on just call for "peaceful" ethnic cleansing.

That's the thing about the Alt-Right. It's an umbrella ideology that harbors various thing that share a set of common nebulous set of beliefs which mostly have to do with nationalism, ethno centrism and "sticking it to the liberals", while calling for various forms of violence against anything from "cucks", immigrants, Muslims, women and everything in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    says guy with beheading in his avatar.

We get it. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
    My avatar is from the cover of Der Spiegel.

It's a political commentary. And absolutely accurate.

Yours is a hate symbol.

Well, yea. Because that's what it is. And i consider anyone disagreeing a part of that movement and nothing else. Nobody in the right mind refers to conservatives or anyone just leaning right on the political spectrum as "the alt right". But if you do consider yourself part of the alt right and are proud of it, chances are you are... kind of a piece of shit, or at least not willing to accept what the defining group... the majority of your movement is doing and believing.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Here is where you go wrong, none of those people are alt right.
    As much as they don't call themselves it. They are it. It's the quintessential age old...

I'm not an anti semite, but...
    I'm not a racist, but...
    I'm not a white supremacist, but...

Then insert random shit about "the great replacement", "SJWs", "liberal world order" and whatnot which eventually always lead to the same thing...Tiki torch marches, attacks on minorities, excuses for political violence etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Again he turned the judiciary right for a generation. That was worth the price of admission. Your posts are not congruent for this format and
    Well we know how low the price for your soul is.

Spoilers: Democrats will have their turn in coming years and that "turn the judiciary right for a generation" talk will turn to to "splitting the difference", because, you know, people retire all the time and all those Reagan and Bush '41 judges are getting a bit long in the teeth.

And there is absolutely nothing to stop Democrats from court packing.

So congratulations on winning a no-prize.

As for the rest, I accept your surrender. MAGA Hat wearers aren't idea people. We get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    As much as they don't call themselves it. They are it. It's the quintessential age old...

I'm not a racist, but...

Then insert random shit about "the great replacement", "SJWs", "liberal world order" and whatnot which eventually always lead to the same thing...Tiki torch marches, attacks on minorities, excuses for political violence etc.
    Please, don't... say "The great replacement" im never certain if i get cramps because its hilariously stupid to believe this is a thing or if its just an aneurysm because my brain can't cope with how stupid those racists are...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

It's clear by now that the Alt-Right is in essence a violent extremist movement. Clearly not every member or sympathizer will commit a violent act, but the movement as a whole reached a point where it has globally caused enough fatalities that it can be considered a serious threat.

Its "luminaries" like Sargon of Akkad, Black Pigeon, Joseph Watson, Stephan Molyneux and ideological founders like Steve Bannon and Richard Spencer have hidden behind "free speech" enough.

We shut down Islamic rabble rousers like Anjem Choudary, it's time we shut down people like the ones I mentioned above. Platforms like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook need to clean up their act and crack down on this content the same as they do with those spreading other forms of extremist ideologies.

Enough is enough. "The Great Replacement" and other rubbish talking points like that might not outright call for violence, but do the legwork for the radicalization of those willing to commit acts of violence.

**Any Mod reading this, please could you fix the title of the thread? -It is time...**
    Title should be changed to the Idiot left....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomdnoob View Post
    Why should we even have separate bathrooms at all by your trail of logic? If gender is just a construct and you can change it at will then why have separate rooms at all? That seems like a waste.
    Try reading my post again. I clearly pointed to unisex bathrooms being a totally valid option.

Also, nobody is saying that you can "change gender at will". Transphobic hatemongering isn't an argument, and that's all that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Alt-righters like the New Zealand killer make me so embarrassed to be a white man.

If you want white people proud to be white, do good things... not pew pew things... dumb dumb.
    Wtf? Why does your skin color have anything to do with your pride or embarrassment?

My avatar is from the cover of Der Spiegel.

It's a political commentary. And absolutely accurate.

Yours is a hate symbol.
    No your is extremist pic.

My is religious pic.

Well we know how low the price for your soul is.

Spoilers: Democrats will have their turn in coming years and that "turn the judiciary right for a generation" talk will turn to to "splitting the difference", because, you know, people retire all the time and all those Reagan and Bush '41 judges are getting a bit long in the teeth.

And there is absolutely nothing to stop Democrats from court packing.

So congratulations on winning a no-prize.

As for the rest, I accept your surrender. MAGA Hat wearers aren't idea people. We get it.
    My phone ran out of battery lol. Home now though. No group has been more wrong and embarrassed than the never Trumpers, who barely register on the political spectrum. They have either converted or have disappeared. Their newspapers have shuttered, and their only place is to be displayed, like Circus animals, on MSNBC. Trump has won the battle of the Republican Party and like it or not is the only standard barer of conservatism. He is enacting conservatism that these people have worked their entire lives for.

I'm not a racist, but...

Dehumanizing of opponents
    Fearmorgering

Keep digging.

My is religious pic.
    Because I'm sure its there to represent your pious worship a slavic pagan sun-god.

Give me a goddamn break.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    My phone ran out of battery lol. Home now though. No group has been more wrong and embarrassed than the never Trumpers, who barely register on the political spectrum. They have either converted or have disappeared. Their newspapers have shuttered, and their only place is to be displayed, like Circus animals, on MSNBC. Trump was one for the battle of the Republican Party and like it or not is the only standard barer of conservatism. He is enacting conservatism that these people have worked their entire lives for.
    LOL Conservatism.

Wasteful spending, corporate welfare, supporting Neo Nazis and bowing to North Korea. Yep he's the standard barer of conservatism...

My is religious pic.
    His is political commentary, Trump decapitating the Statue of Liberty symbolizes his attacks on American values and symbols.

You picture is used by white supremacists and fascists as a symbol of their alleged heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    LOL Conservatism.

Wasteful spending, corporate welfare, supporting Neo Nazis and bowing to North Korea. Yep he's the standard barer of conservatism...
    Who is supporting Neo-nazis? Spending is out of control conservatism is the only political force in this country that seeks to curb it. Letting companies keep more of their money is not welfare. I don't want another war in North Korea do you?

- - - Updated - - -

His is political commentary, Trump decapitating the Statue of Liberty symbolizes his attacks on American values and symbols.

You picture is used by white supremacists and fascists as a symbol of their alleged heritage.
    The American Left has done more damage to American values than any one president could ever do.