Poll: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    None, there is also no need for a High King, just remove these dry factions

baine, i suppose.

though i'd prefer lor'themar over anyone else.

scared of what that would do to him though, would hate to see him getting such a focus cause the writers to ruin his character with their incompetence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rezzed undead evil Uther.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas needs to stay in office. Baine is a weak and peace loving weakling. Words alone do not end wars and even his bb Anduin knows this. Saurfang is strong but has lost his loyalties for the Alliance and it’s weak King. There is a sickness in the Horde. We have forgotten what has makes us strong.
    Do you think Sylvanas wants to end the war?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What, so he can sell all of us? Nah, I'll punt that fatty before he can.
    Of course. I was just making a silly (slightly political) joke.
    My actual response would be Saurfang, I like him a lot. But then I mostly play Alliance so there might be parts of the Horde story I’ve missed and as such I can’t be sure, mostly when it comes to Baine (but from what I’ve seen he looks a lot more like a follower than a leader)

Come on. Give Saurfang a break. He just wants to die. Let him get his honorable death and forget him.

Give gallywix the mantle. Let him rebuild orgrimmar into a giant pleasure palace!

Since people are nominating meme options, then I guess Kiro to piss off people would be hilarious and fun or pick strang female Liadrin
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

The Horde should stay evil with Sylvanas and those who can't play an evil faction go Alliance. For the first time ever I am interested in what the Horde will do what Sylvanas schemes are. An evil and good faction create dynamics. A good and good faction create pity.

The Alliance was all about honor since Warcraft 2. The Horde was about breaking the rules and conquest. Thus "horde" and a "warchief", tribal, barbaric terms.

Later the Horde was also talking about honor, it was so much honor there was nothing else but honor and axes. And honor. Horde. Honor.
    So both factions were about honor, but each was insisting on their honor being more honorable than the other faction's honor? Stupid. Give me a break.

Sylvanas all the way, biches.

Also honor, lok'tar ogar, honor.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Vol'Jin. He was shafted and deserved better for someone who earned his position.
    *claps* Louder for the people in the back!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you had asked me before BfA came out, I would not hesitate to vote Saurfang. After all the garbage lore that has come out of BfA, I actually like Sylvanas the most out of those three. I lost all respect for Saurfang and I find Baine insufferable, at least Sylvanas is still the undead bitch she has always been.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

7+ Year Old Account
    What I really want is Ysera brought back as neutral leader but that won't happen.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    That could only happend if the alliance replace Anduin but considering our toon is just a faceless hero but canon(illidan book and chronicles). Probably we aren't getting the power seat or goodhood in the life span of wow
    Thing is Anduin has no heirs PLUS he is High King which is the military equivalent of Supreme Commander (think Ike Eisenhower back in WW2) and any Gnome could fill that job.

I honestly can see us becoming Warchief/High King in the near future and we will then use a command table to command our armies the same way we do now!

Blizz gave us Ashbringer and Doomhammer which is now in my bank do you really think its out of the realm of possibility we wont end this game as leader of our own faction?

Garrosh. Resurrect him.

Lor'themar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Garrosh. Resurrect him.
    Or this. Garrosh forever.
    S.H.

Gotta love Sylvanas fanboys complaining about Baine and Saurang betraying The Horde when she is Warchief but said nothing when Sylvanas betrayed the Horde in Wrath/MoP (and BfA too)
    Last edited by NoKingRulesForever; 2019-03-16 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoKingRulesForever View Post
    Gotta love Sylvanas fanboys complaining about Baine and Saurang betraying The Horde when she is Warchief but said nothing when Sylvanas betrayed in the Horde in Wrath/MoP (and BfA too)
    By conspiring with the Alliance?
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    By conspiring with the Alliance?
    People that want the "WAR put in Warcraft" through a perpetual faction war are narrow-minded idiots that wouldn't make it far as an NPC in the game's world. They fail to understand that there are bigger threats to worry about from external enemies who ONLY benefit the more invested either faction is in killing the other faction. The faction war only hurts all life on Azeroth the same as wars/skirmishes in real life only hurt humanity as a whole. It's not a difficult concept to understand but some "oh there's Alliance, attack!" people cannot grasp the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by NoKingRulesForever View Post
    People that want the "WAR put in Warcraft" through a perpetual faction war are narrow-minded idiots that wouldn't make it far as an NPC in the game's world. They fail to understand that there are bigger threats to worry about from external enemies who ONLY benefit the more invested either faction is in killing the other faction. The faction war only hurts all life on Azeroth the same as wars/skirmishes in real life only hurt humanity as a whole. It's not a difficult concept to understand but some "oh there's Alliance, attack!" people cannot grasp the bigger picture.
    Doesn't change the fact that these two forces will eventually have to clash and end it with violence and anyone who overlooks this is delusional. And working with Alliance to fight one enemy is different than helping Alliance in a war with your own faction.
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see an Orc going back to being the leader. Saurfang gets my vote, but I think he's more of a soldier than a leader. It probably won't be him.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama