Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    so apparently premium membership allows this level of hate
    Hatred is allowed on these forums, some groups are just protected from hate here though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

At first i thought the "white power" sign used to be an overreaction by the leftist, but now that weve seen this guy use that sign.

At first i laughed at feminists blaming males for every problem, but seeing how this group of males have a hard time calling this shooter a murderer and just coming up with excuses makes me really start to scratch my head. Like, wtf? I know that alot of comments and thumbs up/downs are getting deleted in social platforms, but i usually come there before this happens. The mods around the Internet are working full time to delete praising comments.

Guess im starting to stereotype people too and it feels bad, i seriously dont want to feel like this.. I am a guy who wants free speech to be praised but i am starting to really hate these worthless "politically incorrect" people. You are nothing but a racist.
    Last edited by Dr Universe; 2019-03-16 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Well first off, the shooter is an accelerationist who openly stated that one of his goals is to push the Left towards having a massive reaction to this attack and using it as an excuse to censor ideological opponents and push policies like gun confiscation. I haven't read through the entire manifesto yet, but I will in the next few days.
    okay, what grievances of Bin Laden do you think we should have addressed that would have stopped him then?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Fuck off with your "ideology" bullshit.

-snip-

Majority of the posters on /pol/ for example should be fitted with GPS trackers and their internet usage permanently screened.
    That sounds like communist ideology. Also why no one talks about 32 Nigerian Christians being killed about 12 days ago? Did they have been killed by "good" ideology?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Hatred is allowed on these forums, some groups are just protected from hate here though.
    yeah it sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    well, when one of the mods is a cheap dollar tree red skull nazi-loving knockoff, expect to get...

thwarted
    Hehehe .
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Such an unfortunate "incident" but at the end of the day, "terror attacks are part of living in big city".
    Besides probably more Christians die daily by muslim hand anyway.

So much division derived from this event - here, in the media, everywhere. The shooter would be proud of everyone doing it. Amazing. Be proud of yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Such an unfortunate "incident" but at the end of the day, "terror attacks are part of living in big city".
    Besides probably more Christians die daily by muslim hand anyway.
    Maybe if enough morons like you repeat the lie the video of him saying staying vigilant is part and parcel of living in the big city will change.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    its starting to surface that now its being viewed as as a hoax. That the pieces are all too convenient and easily laid out. i mean the MSM has shut everything down on video footage why? in case people can comb through it to see anything discerning. we do now things have been manipulated in the past. the second thing is that this mosque were recruiting areas for ISIS. now, mass murder is fucking shit and its not condoned but what if it comes to light that it was a recruiting centre.

How do we not know that when this dude went overseas he had a manchurian candidate effect done on him. people can be turned, used and brain washed. its so calculating with what happened it was almost robotic.

the one thing that bothers me is the starting of the shooting. in full combat fatigues with gun held out in front of his body the dude in the mosque goes 'welcome brother'. i think most ppl would see that and not be so welcoming. good soul? sure of course, but something feels off. the Left have been trying for months to do anything it can to paint a narrative...is this another ploy?
    Yeah... 49 dead bodies is a hoax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    So much division derived from this event - here, in the media, everywhere. The shooter would be proud of everyone doing it. Amazing. Be proud of yourselves!
    I mean, maybe if everyone disavowed the act instead of condoning it on the basis of "well, there was a terror attack in X African country, so this makes this horrific vact OK!" there wouldn't be any division.

It just so happens that Right wingers have a hard time criticizing acts of violence againsts those they dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I mean, maybe if everyone disavowed the act instead of condoning it on the basis of "well, there was a terror attack in X African country, so this makes this horrific vact OK!" there wouldn't be any division.

It just so happens that Right wingers have a hard time criticizing acts of violence againsts those they dislike.
    Oh please, everyone sane is against terrorist acts and mass killings. You are not special.

Oh please, everyone sane is against terrorist acts and mass killings. You are not special.
    Really? because you have right wing posters here ranging from defending him to calling it a hoax by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Really? because you have right wing posters here that have defending him to some calling the event a hoax by the media.
    As you have people defending literally everything else in the world. Keyword in my post, "sane". Reading comprehension module error, beep boop beep boop?

As you have people defending literally everything else in the world. Keyword in my post, "sane". Reading comprehension module error, beep boop beep boop?
    roflmao that NPC meme gets me every time please delight me more with your witty banter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, I agree.
    It just so happens, though, that a particular group has a serious overrepresentation of insane lunatics, who either shoot up schools, places of worship, send pipe bombs through the mail, plow cars through crowds OR that are now in this thread either making excuses for the guy or are already spreading conspiracy theories about how this was a "hoax created by leftists".

roflmao that NPC meme gets me every time please delight me more with your witty banter.
    At least you aknowlege you did skip the key part; Or merely out to be confrontational beep beep

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, I agree.
    It just so happens, though, that a particular group has a serious overrepresentation of insane lunatics, who either shoot up schools, places of worship, send pipe bombs through the mail, plow cars through crowds OR that are now in this thread either making excuses for the guy or are already spreading conspiracy theories about how this was a "hoax created by leftists".
    I'd agree. But we are not allowed to mention religion; Or eco-terrorism; Or whatever else. Face it. Every group has extremists. Jeez, even some vegans fantasize about killing meat-eating fellow people.

But do go ahead, pin it on "Right-Wingers". Ah yes, those famous Eco-Fascists, as described in the famous manifesto.

The number of times Ive heard: "Well his motives arent really right wing" or "we are giving him what he wants by discussing the alt right" is stupid.

At least you aknowlege you did skip the key part; Or merely out to be confrontational beep beep
    I think you are being obtuse the sane part of the right is no longer in charge, they are the ones fostering these people calling for Muslim bans, calling immigrants invasions that carry biblical plagues.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd agree. But we are not allowed to mention religion; Or eco-terrorism; Or whatever else. Face it. Every group has extremists. Jeez, even some vegans fantasize about killing meat-eating fellow people.

But do go ahead, pin it on "Right-Wingers". Ah yes, those famous Eco-Fascists, as described in the famous manifesto.
    When was the last extreme left wing mass shooting again?

I think you are being obtuse the sane part of the right is no longer in charge, they are the ones fostering these people calling for Muslim bans, calling immigrants invasions that carry biblical plagues.

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last extreme left wing mass shooting again?
    When was the last vegan mass shooting?

When was the last vegan mass shooting?
    The last time there was an e-coli outbreak at the salad bar...