Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Yes we do and we are doing everything we can to address Islamist extremists, what's your point?
    Are we? All you see and hear on the media after each attack is " not all muslims" with the British rape gangs you had police protecting them at one point for fear of being called racist...

What is this everything exactly? When the government fails people will take up vengeance not justice against those they see as responsible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That's some sword deflecting right there. Ninjas worldwide are proud of you lol
    No, I just always expect links from the forum when someone claims that they've seen something said.

Finding anything in whatever corner of the internet is too easy. I could find you an African-American white nationalist. I've always been consistent in my requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Yeah, what about innocent killed from my link

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30

RIP
    We've been at war with islamic terrorism for nearly 2 decades now and that has only made it significantly worse.

What exactly should we be doing about it? Because war clearly wasn't the right answer.

Well, media do not do ANYTHING to address this issue, since they do not report about this stuff. But once one WHITE psychopath kills ALL fucking news are reporting about it 24/7.
    Please point out which Islamist terrorist act did not get reported by the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You are wrong.

Most people killed by Muslim terror attacks are Muslims.
    Not really. Read and think again.

Yeah we have problem with right wing islamists extremists.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30
    Considering most terrorist attacks in the US come from right wing extremists, we do have a problem HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    We've been at war with islamic terrorism for nearly 2 decades now and that has only made it significantly worse.

What exactly should we be doing about it? Because war clearly wasn't the right answer.
    I think it will come down to truely terrible acts in the end. War of faiths do not end till the last brick from the last temple is used to shatter the skull of he last believer.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    No, I just always expect links from the forum when someone claims that they've seen something said.

Finding anything in whatever corner of the internet is too easy. I could find you an African-American white nationalist. I've always been consistent in my requirements.
    Especially from a nobody with barely any followers like that person. You are right, it was low-hanging fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Well world wide he is right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so when you apologize about hateful stuff you say, then it is an automatically nonissue, and no one wanted Nick Sandmann dead?
    I mean, we were told that after Milo apologized for saying pedophilia is fine and that it can be a "beneficial experience", that he apologized and that it's now resolved.

I don't know why you want to have double standards

Yeah, what about innocent killed from my link

(Cant reply the link as im a new member)

RIP
    I hate Islamists killing innocents too, i am not a muslim so i am dead in their eyes, but alt-rights are the same thing. Like Islamists, they are ignoring the problems and just say "but what about that?"

This is not an attack on muslims, this is an attack on minorities. "Remove kebab" can be seen as "kill everyone in the middle-east" as even christians are making kebab and its been there for a very long time. And he praised a * guy murdering black christian people, didnt he? And he did a white power sign.

Yet somehow, people twist this back to "Islam".

Do you see why people are getting mad at alt-right, memers and "gamers" now?

I mean, we were told that after Milo apologized for saying pedophilia is fine and that it can be a "beneficial experience", that he apologized and that it's now resolved.

I don't know why you want to have double standards
    We were told? By whom? Where's Milo nowadays?

And where's that woodchipper-dude now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially from a nobody with barely any followers like that person. You are right, it was low-hanging fruit.
    If you're being sarcastic I genuinely don't know who the guy is, so, eh?

How many followers?

We were told? By whom? Where's Milo nowadays?
    Getting banned from Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Well world wide he is right.
    I never said otherwise. I only said that more Christians die daily by muslim hand than these 49people. It is ALSO possibly true that even more muslims die by "other kind" of muslim hand. Religion of piss n stuff.

By the way: Was that dude even a Christian? Because most people jumped on conclusion that he was even before much was known about that "incident", where's it really doesn't have to be the case.
    Last edited by FAILoZOFF; 2019-03-16 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Getting banned from Australia.
    And I doubt the list stops there.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're being sarcastic I genuinely don't know who the guy is, so, eh?

How many followers?
    Judging by his movies' quality, I'd say very few should follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    What do you mean not really???????

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Seems very likely, whatever happened to Aussiedude?

- - - Updated - - -

Please list a source for that.
    They come from the vatican but i think that only around 10.000 christans getting killed each year.
    Here is a Wiki quote:
    According to Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, Christians are the most persecuted group in the contemporary world.[217] The Holy See has reported that over 100,000 Christians are violently killed annually because of some relation to their faith.[218] According to the World Evangelical Alliance, over 200 million Christians are denied fundamental human rights solely because of their faith.[219] Of the 100-200 million Christians alleged to be under assault, the majority are persecuted in Muslim-dominated nations.[220] Paul Vallely has said that Christians suffer numerically more than any other faith group or any group without faith in the world. Of the world's three largest religions Christians are allegedly the most persecuted with 80% of all acts of religious discrimination being directed at Christians[221] who only make up 33% of the world's population.[222]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persec...the_modern_era

Judging by this thread, the shooter could have easily been radicalized here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so when you apologize about hateful stuff you say, then it is an automatically nonissue, and no one wanted Nick Sandmann dead?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, media do not do ANYTHING to address this issue, since they do not report about this stuff. But once one WHITE psychopath kills ALL fucking news are reporting about it 24/7.
    Omg, enough with the fake tears. You're arguing that no one should care about innocent people dying because other innocent people died somewhere else.

I doubt you could or care to make the distinction between a Christian and Muslim Arab. If you you saw two walking down the road side-by-side you'd run to your nearest echo chamber and bitch about, "damn Muslims immigrating into our country".

If you were sooo concerned about what goes on the Middle East you'd recognize that Muslim immigrants and asylum seekers are as big as victims of the violence over there are the Christians. There's no victim hood Olympics, they are all being targeted and killed. You'd realize that the Muslims who immigrate only make 10 >%of the countries they go to and try their best to be left alone. Any sort of 'invasion' and 'they are taking our job/culture' narrative is statistical bullshit used by a bunch of insecure people to justify their racially driven murder fantasies.

Resident Cosplay Progressive