Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I did all 3 of those things in the first 2 days of the patch
    good. now time to work on cutting edge jaina.

Currently leveling up my Horde to get their allied races unlocked, war campaigns and new faction mounts. Still waiting for Naga invasions, Xalath quest and new raid ..it hasn't run out of content

Less than 1% of people raid mythic. I haven't raided the hardest difficulty since WoD personally
    Yeah. When people don't have an actual argument they just pull the poor "oh you must have done Mythic to say there is no content".

Not a compelling one at all of course.

Quote Originally Posted by swatsonqt View Post
    you get 2 new races for which you can work for thier heritage armor.
    leveling from 1-120 for the 14th time isn't new content.

a new mini raid.
    isn't out

new additions to the brawlers guild.
    6 new bosses, the rest are recycled.

Gonna ask where the new content is again, since the only new content we've actually had is 1 new raid (and warfront, lmfao) in the 7 months its been out.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    leveling from 1-120 for the 14th time isn't new content.

isn't out

6 new bosses, the rest are recycled.

Gonna ask where the new content is again, since the only new content we've actually had is 1 new raid (and warfront, lmfao) in the 7 months its been out.
    People need to stop saying this patch has a new raid. It's quite disingenuous as it's not out right now.

Less than 1% of people raid mythic. I haven't raided the hardest difficulty since WoD personally
    so you still have content to do, then. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    so you still have content to do, then. Interesting.
    Mythic is a difficulty setting, not content
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Mythic is a difficulty setting, not content
    Nah. It's content. NG+ is content. It rewards different cosmetics, better gear and a unique mount. It's content.

guys how do you do the xal'atath questline
    how do you start iy

By your logic the game would have infinite content. You're wrong I'm afraid
    Well until I acquire all the achievments, I have content to complete.
    So, do you have all the achievments?

This is what happens when gear becomes pointless and unnecessary. There's no reason to do harder content or really to do the content at all after the first time.

Nothing is content.

What I would like to see is a 3 hours long "cutscene" that develops the story since at the moment I am more curious what happens than whether Warfronts will stop being dull (they won't).

Quote Originally Posted by rebekah View Post
    guys how do you do the xal'atath questline
    how do you start iy
    Not in game. Coming close to next raid's launch mid April.

Wish they had just more quests in the game, that didn't even give you upgrades. Just telling more different side stories and stuff. Profession quests are a good start though. I know war campaign and stuff comes, but thats only quest content that will last you a couple hours at most.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Nothing is content.

What I would like to see is a 3 hours long "cutscene" that develops the story since at the moment I am more curious what happens than whether Warfronts will stop being dull (they won't).

Not in game. Coming close to next raid's launch mid April.
    3 hours worth of cut scenes would be acceptable content in my book. I'm on board with that idea. Maybe with several questlines in between that makes the cut scenes feel rewarding and engaging. Blizzard does a fine job with cut scenes and cinematics and it's a shame there are so little of them in the game.

But then again, that wouldn't be repeatable content like raids and dungeons so idk.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-03-17 at 11:45 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

7+ Year Old Account
    Content LUL

good. now time to work on cutting edge jaina.
    Sure mate. Lets put hours and hours of effort like 1000% more than what you have to put into heroic raid just for some filled bad in achievment interface. This is like poorest inciative to do harder content what you can have in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah. When people don't have an actual argument they just pull the poor "oh you must have done Mythic to say there is no content".

Not a compelling one at all of course.
    Do you understand that in your head new difficulty = new content is completly wrong? People do not see new difficulty as new content. It is same content what they have alredy cleared in LFR. Thats why concept of difficulty levels in mmorpgs si absolute nonsense. New difficulty isnt new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Sure mate. Lets put hours and hours of effort like 1000% more than what you have to put into heroic raid just for some filled bad in achievment interface. This is like poorest inciative to do harder content what you can have in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you understand that in your head new difficulty = new content is completly wrong? People do not see new difficulty as new content. It is same content what they have alredy cleared in LFR. Thats why concept of difficulty levels in mmorpgs si absolute nonsense. New difficulty isnt new content.
    This is all the White Knights can do to justify the game not having any content. "Oh go clear Mythic Jaina". That's literally it. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm where was I agreeing that new difficulties = content?

I wasn't. I was literally agreeing that the new difficulties aren't content and the "Oh you haven't got every single achievement in game so you don't get an opinion" is a poor argument.

I dunno, coming on here to complain when you could just idk, do the things you haven't done or quit is kinda dumb as well.

Not enjoying something and whining about it every waking moment is unhealthy. Especially when you can just walk away.

I dunno, coming on here to complain when you could just idk, do the things you haven't done or quit is kinda dumb as well.

Not enjoying something and whining about it every waking moment is unhealthy. Especially when you can just walk away.
    people complain when they are not happy with something, and honestly we should...
    This game is going in a direction we don't like and leaving fixes nothing. But rest assured we will be leaving the game it is no longer fun and changing the paint on your car make the car any better to drive or increase your enjoyment doing so. The game is stagnant in design for both the cars we drive (classes) and the trips we take (leveling/dungeon/raids)

But go ahead and shame us because we don't like the same thing you do... most people don't like being fucked in the ass either....