Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snicket Lad View Post
    I'm happy that he's back but the mount animation, at least in Night Elves, is horrendous. Your toon hovers over Hati and shakes strangely. It completely ruined it for me.
    Dude... you should see how it looks like with gnomes rofl, everytime i mount up Hati and move i start laughing endlessly rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterybum View Post
    Where do I find the quest line for this?
    Zandalar or Boralus.

Have to be level 120 to start it

Quote Originally Posted by Prostatus911 View Post
    Should pop up automatically when you first zone into your BFA faction city, but you have to be 120.
    Didn't pop up for me. I casually found it down near the flight patch guy at the dock. It will show up on your map with an exclamation point.

hati questline was pretty cool. wish the mount thing wasn't done so shitty though.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    hati questline was pretty cool. wish the mount thing wasn't done so shitty though.
    Pretty much this. Would be nice if it wasn’t a consumable and require multiple stacks to keep from taking a trip all the time. It’s cheap, which is nice, it why couldn’t Blizz have just attached a big price tag and made it a reusable item you keep on you? Or even an ability you teach Hati that gives an action button.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Pretty much this. Would be nice if it wasn’t a consumable and require multiple stacks to keep from taking a trip all the time. It’s cheap, which is nice, it why couldn’t Blizz have just attached a big price tag and made it a reusable item you keep on you? Or even an ability you teach Hati that gives an action button.
    From what I've seen is as long as you don't go into a loading zone, the buff lasts. So if you're just running around Kul'Tiras the mount buff will last the full hour, but if you use it, go to the docks, switch to Zandalar the buff disappears. It is pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Hati is gone.
    thank god. every hunter I saw around would have the lookswapper, idk why ppl want stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And before some Vanilla fanboy comes along: No, throwing shit from your bags onto your pet every now and then doesn't qualify either.
    Lmao