Poll: Time to categorize the "Alt-Right" as a violent extremist ideology

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people become experts in terrorism and radicalization and the dangers of certain ideologies depending on the skin color and ethnic background of the terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Really? Name ONE just ONE person that says they are going to get rid of everyone that is white and Christian.

Trump isn't making divisions worse? Why has the amount of hate groups increased? Why has there been more radicalized political attacks based on Trump's rhetoric?

I am not the one living in fantasy.
    Go watcvh CNN or MSNBC. You have all kinds of people on those two networks who would love to get rid of whites and christians.

Second, those hate groups existed long before Trump came along and attacks had been happening long before Trump took office. AND MSNBC and CNN have been trafficking in hate daily since Bush Jr took office and have been keeping those divisions in place for almost 2 decades. The Democratic Party has refused to work once with the other side since Obama took office.

The fact that you continue to maintain that the left are innocent angels despite all the hate and violence they bring proves you are the one living in a fantasy as a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Go watcvh CNN or MSNBC. You have all kinds of people on those two networks who would love to get rid of whites and christians.

Second, those hate groups existed long before Trump came along and attacks had been happening long before Trump took office. AND MSNBC and CNN have been trafficking in hate daily since Bush Jr took office and have been keeping those divisions in place for almost 2 decades. The Democratic Party has refused to work once with the other side since Obama took office.

The fact that you continue to maintain that the left are innocent angels despite all the hate and violence they bring proves you are the one living in a fantasy as a hypocrite.
    Thankfully they love to virtue signal a ton on social media. Common practice now is to check applicant's social media accounts for the type of stuff they retweet/like. Avoiding the headaches that they cause like at the Vape shop is worth the extra snooping.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The alt-right are nazis. You may not like being called a nazi, but there is an easy solution. Stop acting like one. Nothing about Xenophobia and militant anti-establishment is "conservative". Nothing of it. Nothing they do is accepted or within any kind of normal behaviour.
    There is not a single nazi in OP list. Its just a list of people that he does not like. Are you seeing nazis everywhere? Easy solution is to stop calling everyone with different opinion and everyone right of the Chairman Mao nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    It must be fun to be so priviliged you don't even understand that not everybody can afford treatment, with its high healthcare costs relative to the rest of the world.
    Or lets ignore the people who have died because they could not afford insulin. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sh...n-for-insulin/
    Snopes is a far left propaganda site. Nice try though.

Facts are far left propoganda

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    So, these guys ... destroying people`s property,smashing shop windows, damaging & burning hundreds of cars, running around the streets in face covers - those are not extremists for you?
    How do you call them then? And how is the proof i just provided a lie?
    You're not even worth debating to be honest. You lie, use half truths and use whataboutism to somehow equate what antifascists have done with what the alt-right has done and then when called out on it you get all defensive. Just go away.

That is why I didn't even acknowledge him, not worth my time when someone is using places like that for their sources.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Facts are far left propoganda
    Facts are facts. Far left propaganda is what far left people try to pass of as facts like trying to use Snopes, which either distorts the truth at best or outright makes stuff up, as some sort of factual source.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    That is why I didn't even acknowledge him, not worth my time when someone is using places like that for their sources.
    I pointed it out so other people don't fall for it.

So, you can't find a single instance you can quote?

And no, those groups didn't exist before Trump came along. There has been a rise of them. I will go with the SPLC over some random poster on the internet that has his head shoved in the ground.

TIL facts are far left propaganda.

Are you able to actually refute the information provide, or are you just going to whine about the source itself?

Yet, they source everything they claim. Something you cannot do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    What? Don't like the truth?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

I'd say Tim Wise would be a good example. The field of Critical Whiteness Studies as a whole, and its jargon being used by lay people sits perhaps at the general core of the resurgence of White Nationalism and much of its new recruits. The issue is a lot of academics say things that one would have to do serious gymnastics to explain away to the general public.

The public perception, at least among those considered to be White Americans isn't good. Conservative commentator David Horowitz describes the issue of Whiteness studies as follows "Black studies celebrates blackness, Chicano studies celebrates Chicanos, women's studies celebrates women, and white studies attacks white people as evil.", and anyone who takes a cursory look at the field that is informing the best and the brightest and being cited in studies of privilege ect, it to any observer would look patently bigoted and unfair, thus a negative reaction to it. While this may be an uncharitable from a Conservative political commentator looking to bash the Left, he is not alone in leveling the criticism that this field has a kind of hostile animus towards its subject of study in a way other identity group studies do not.

Peter Kolchin
    has argued this point as well, that the field suffers from a fact that many of its scholars aggressively critique white identity, but celebrate affirmational identity among non-white peoples. An imbalance the online Alt-Right and anyone on the right can easily point out with more info graphics than can fit on this forum. Peter shows that in this body of literature what ‘White’ even means is often vague or left completely undefined. You have a handful of very Lefty academics whom seem to be prestigious in culture saying a lot of terrible things about people, and then acting shocked when those people react negatively to their words. It might be tempting to write off such concerns that perceived hostility could have a negative reaction as mere examples of ‘White Fragility’, but that really won't diffuse anything as using the DiAngelo (There is another example of someone who seems to pathologically hate people of European ancestry) and her idea basically tells the party you are insulting to shut up and accept it.

You could simply name folks like DiAngelo, Wise, and a whole host of other academics who inform public policy and also appear on CNN and MSNBC (As Tim Wise routinely has).
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    There is not a single nazi in OP list. Its just a list of people that he does not like. Are you seeing nazis everywhere? Easy solution is to stop calling everyone with different opinion and everyone right of the Chairman Mao nazi.
    Maybe people shouldn't rock swastikas as their avatars... just a thought.

Facts are facts. Far left propaganda is what far left people try to pass of as facts.

- - - Updated - - -

I pointed it out so other people don't fall for it.
    Facts are facts, and alternate facts are complete bullshit, a shame you can't distinguish between them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I just picked a site that reported it at random, lol what the fuck are you even on about? Want to ask the family/friends of the guy who died instead? I'm sure they'll be happy to do it so you can score internet points.

The hell is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you able to actually refute the information provide, or are you just going to whine about the source itself?
    There are no facts in there. Snopes distorts everything and outright makes stuff up to boot. There is no point in wating time when we know that everything they post is BS,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yet, they source everything they claim. Something you cannot do.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Don't like the truth?
    Snopes is a proven BS site. There is no such thing as truth from that site. But thanks for continuning to prove how far left you re.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Facts are facts, and alternate facts are complete bullshit, a shame you can't distinguish between them.
    I distingusih between them just fine. You are the one trying to claim far left propaganda as facts.

There are no facts in there. Snopes distorts everything and outright makes stuff up to boot. There is no point in wating time when we know that everything they post is BS,

- - - Updated - - -

Snopes is a proven BS site. There is no such thing as truth from that site. But thanks for continuning to prove how far left you re.

- - - Updated - - -

I distingusih between them just fine. You are the one trying to claim far left propaganda as facts.
    again, a real shame... curious, what other fact checking sites, are "far left propoganda"

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I just picked a site that reported it at random, lol what the fuck are you even on about? Want to ask the family/friends of the guy who died instead? I'm sure they'll be happy to do it so you can score internet points.

The hell is wrong with you?
    Snopes has a long history of far left bias and has outright made stuff up. You should know those family and friends are outright distorting and spinning what actually went on. Just another examples of Snopes being BS.