Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    It does because that's the whole crux of the problem. More Horde than Alliance in war mode. Horde creates roving death squadrons. Alliance turn war mode off because it's not worth it. Difference becomes even more. Blizzard finally makes a change to try to incentivize more Alliance to join until it becomes even. It starts working. Horde complain almost instantly about the "imbalance" it gets nerfed. Alliance turn it back off again because it's not worth it. Horde continue to have a massive advantage.

PS. Top guilds are Horde. Best racials for a long time were Horde. More people go Horde. More Horde in general means more Horde for PVP servers. When people join PVP server they join whichever faction is dominating said server. More Horde means more Horde servers dominating which means more top servers are Horde similarly to how more top Raiding Guilds are Horde.

Do you need a picture or a flowchart if you can't understand that yourself?
    alliance
    gank
    just
    as
    much
    as
    horde
    do

shut the fuck up

you're just crying because you got ganked. get over yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Whats funny, is that warmode was mostly unbalanced simply because we (most alliance players) simply didn't want to turn warmode on. And apparently the only way to get us to turn it on, was to create unbalanced rewards.

Its obvious at this point we can hold our own when we actually turn wm on, we just didn't want to do so for "four fucking months" until we cried enough that blizzard handed us free heroic gear and higher bonuses.
    Finally someone gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    alliance
    gank
    just
    as
    much
    as
    horde
    do

shut the fuck up
    When there is literally more Horde than Alliance it happens nowhere near at the same rate.

You
    are
    honestly
    delusional
    if
    you
    honestly
    believe
    that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Finally someone gets it.
    Not really, cause the Alliance did turn it on quite a bit. But the difference was enough that Horde could create the roving death squadrons. It was at this point that the gap started to come into play and just tumble in on itself.

7+ Year Old Account
    PvP implies we have some sorta chance when it's literally 3 of us, one already dead, one dying, to like 30 horde.

PS, there's also more obviously not in the screenshot, sitting on the circle above in case any alliance dares try to get anywhere near.
    That’s the game homie git gud.

For everyone post you make of this there tons of other people doing the exact opposite right now. Deal with it, blizz ain’t going to coddle your 1v1, duel if that’s what you want.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    NEXT WEEK? The alliance bonus was 30% and free heroic gear for like what, 5-6 weeks if not 2 months in 8.0 and one week in 8.1 and then when a whole mythic guild abused it they realized it was too much.

Boohoo, cry about being stuck at Hati for like 2 hours when horde players couldn't even go near their mission table ship for days because of the free hc gear.

Edit: Also, the 30% bonus is not 'nerfed', the bonus % system adjusts to the amount of people who have warmode active. So when the alliance has 15% it means the factions are pretty close to 50-50. Do you play the same game? Learn how stuff work and then complain.
    I'll give you the same answer Horde gave us when they did it to us at the start of the expansion "turn of War Mode if you don't like it lol"
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

yes alliance were totally victims

When there is literally more Horde than Alliance it happens nowhere near at the same rate.

You
    are
    honestly
    delusional
    if
    you
    honestly
    believe
    that.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, cause the Alliance did turn it on quite a bit. But the difference was enough that Horde could create the roving death squadrons. It was at this point that the gap started to come into play and just tumble in on itself.
    Yeah that's totally not 3 separate alliance raids camping quests

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    That’s the game homie git gud.

For everyone post you make of this there tons of other people doing the exact opposite right now. Deal with it, blizz ain’t going to coddle your 1v1, duel if that’s what you want.
    Great, but can I at least get a 2 v 1 or a 3 v 1? Cause this 5 to 1 shit ain't gonna fly. Or as it was on that platform, 30 to 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's totally not 3 separate alliance raids camping quests
    Yeah, and for everyone of those you've got like 10 other Hordes doing the same thing. And has been since fucking 8.0.

PS I never said Alliance didn't do it. But if you think they can do it AT THE SAME RATE as Horde while being massively outnumbered you're delusional.

Great, but can I at least get a 2 v 1 or a 3 v 1? Cause this 5 to 1 shit ain't gonna fly. Or as it was on that platform, 30 to 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and for everyone of those you've got like 10 other Hordes doing the same thing. And has been since fucking 8.0.
    So both factions gank? Cool.
    Get good, stop crying or take off war mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    PS I never said Alliance didn't do it. But if you think they can do it AT THE SAME RATE as Horde while being massively outnumbered you're delusional.
    They can if they want to. The whole reason of why groups and raids are effective is because it takes time for War Mode to balance the shard (when switching) and it takes time for the enemy to get a counter group together. You ignore things when it doesn't suit your argument. There are alliance players out there that show up when needed and steam roll horde. Small roving bands of horde can be counter locally. But Horde hasn't really put up a great counter to Anduins Knights.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767386943

They are not as active as they once were but still present : https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ncement/108711
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Just realmhop? Instead of crying about something that cannot and will never be balanced (bribe =/= balance).

I never turned warmode off and when it was bad for horde (ally deathsquads with 30% crap everywhere), I just adapted to dodge the bullet.

When you have the option of doing something in game for a small bonus, you can't expect not to have consequences. I understand this isn't an anomoly, this is probably more so than "norm" than the "exception." It's World Pvp, this is the way it's always been and always will be. Make no mistake, there is a massive faction imbalance in WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Ya use that argument again when Warmode is 30% and Horde are crying that the buff Alliance has it too strong.
    Doesn't change a thing. Horde will still outnumber and gank any Alliance stupid enough to put it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlae View Post
    Yes, because ganking and griefing makes the game unfun. So it should be fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if they're bad people with no moral compass.
    I played RPPVP servers long enough to know that the second you flag, you're basically gonna get ganked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Doesn't change a thing. Horde will still outnumber and gank any Alliance stupid enough to put it on.
    For 30% less people would care, it's worth it for the added reward. 5% isn't worth it. Fact is, Horde whined that the buff was 30% after farming Alliance for several months at the start of the expansion, 30% made it worth it to tolerate the obnoxious ganking parties or to avoid certain flight path locations entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlae View Post
    Nah, cause ganking is a problem that needs to be solved so there can be actual PvP like there was at one point.
    And please, tell me when there was not ganking. I remember it distinctly back in Vanilla happening. Also in BC. In Wrath. In Cata. In MoP. In WoD. In Legion too.

We just moved on to another area to quest/farm/whatever.

And the problem is already solved:

TURN. WARMODE. OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Just realmhop? Instead of crying about something that cannot and will never be balanced (bribe =/= balance).

I never turned warmode off and when it was bad for horde (ally deathsquads with 30% crap everywhere), I just adapted to dodge the bullet.
    Bribe can become balance though. It started to head that way. Then Blizzard nerfed it after ONE week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They can if they want to. The whole reason of why groups and raids are effective is because it takes time for War Mode to balance the shard (when switching) and it takes time for the enemy to get a counter group together. You ignore things when it doesn't suit your argument. There are alliance players out there that show up when needed and steam roll horde. Small roving bands of horde can be counter locally. But Horde hasn't really put up a great counter to Anduins Knights.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767386943

They are not as active as they once were but still present : https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ncement/108711
    How, how can they do it at the same rate if there's a massive advantage for Horde? You make zero sense that way. "Oh, if there's 10 people here and 100 people there they can totally do the same."

- - - Updated - - -

So both factions gank? Cool.
    Get good, stop crying or take off war mode.
    Once again, if that's the only thing you can say they once again, let's turn back time and you can tell that to the Horde Blizzard appeased after ONE week of complaining.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    How many times you got to learn this: problem is not the amount of people participating (I'm sure Horde have more but not by x5 or even crazier number) but sharding. I don't know what is refresh rate on that script but it's got to be at least 30-60 minutes at least. This is why too often we see one sided shards, with few ally players asking in general if anyone there, while map is littered with red bounties. Same goes in reverse alto not that often. I have a toon on both faction and actively participate on almost every invasion, so I'm getting my numbers from both sides.

Yeah, how dare I try to enjoy a little bit of open world pvp. Not like I enjoy 1 on 1s or 2 on 1s. Nope, have to have fun soloing pretty much raid groups. for 15% bonus.
    Welcome to Alliance player's life since the begining of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop with this buzzword argument man. Alliance chose to turn off war mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    How, how can they do it at the same rate if there's a massive advantage for Horde? You make zero sense that way. "Oh, if there's 10 people here and 100 people there they can totally do the same."
    The Alliance have the same ability to make a group as the Horde do. Alliance can and has had groups that out number horde at times. I never said that exact same rates. Stop creating words. There are roving bands of alliance just as there are roving bands of horde.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."