Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I'm hoping for a level squish, making:

-"Vanilla cata" content 1-40, (post-cata vanilla)

-TBC, Wrath 30-40 (the pre-cata expansions)

- Mist and Cata - 40-50 (post-cata continuation)

-Warlords 50-55 (the post-Garrosh-fuckups)

-Legion 55-60

-BFA 60-65

With this change, players can mount at level 10, would gain 100% ground speed mount at level 20 and flying at level 30.
    This is something I have wanted for a couple years now. I think a lot of people are daunted by the current level cap. A level squish would be awesome. I'm curious to how difficult it would be to scale every continent down with the level squish. I feel like it can't be too hard since they just changed the way monsters scale with leveling, but that's just me guessing.

Sidenote: Please give me a scourge/shadowlands related expansion next. It's been somewhat teased through bfa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    * Bring back old talent trees or a brand new system, removing that retarded system introduced with mop is a must, i was very skeptycal when they announced it along with mop, their goal was to remove cookie-cutter specs, they literally said "we want you to sit next to another rogue and be totally different from him", they obviously failed because cookie cutter specs will always exist especially now that mythic raiding is about min-maxing everything (even racials) and almost everyone uses the same talents for that given boss, so why not go back and give players a more vast variety of spells and talents to play with and experiment? I miss those cata days where i used a full survival spec on my rogue that allowed me to stay on boss during hc morchok black blood phase or to survive into shadow realm at heroic twin dragons
    I would love the old talent tree system or something closer to it. I was never a fan of mop's talent system. I doubt they will change it, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Yea that begs another question? Will we finally get new spells or just sit at the same shit again
    Would you also demand a bazooka in Counter Strike because the AK is too boring for you?

Listen. What I hate the most about BFA is the gameplay system.

It is so cookie cutter.

>Build enough resource by clicking weak spells (rage, insanity, maelstrom, etc)
    >click big spell
    >repeat

For every class

Way too homogenous. Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I'm hoping for a level squish, making:

-"Vanilla cata" content 1-40, (post-cata vanilla)

-TBC, Wrath 30-40 (the pre-cata expansions)

- Mist and Cata - 40-50 (post-cata continuation)

-Warlords 50-55 (the post-Garrosh-fuckups)

-Legion 55-60

-BFA 60-65

With this change, players can mount at level 10, would gain 100% ground speed mount at level 20 and flying at level 30.
    yes please...this level 120 shit is asinine.

I believe the current system is just fine and with the addition of talen trees to the neck it will be even better.
    What is fucked up right now is the lack of usefullness for some specs. And they are doing this shit deliberately - THAT IS THE MAIN FUCKING ISSUE if u ask me. Classes and specs that were just fine in Legion were stripped of most of their utility and tuned down...

I personally believe that in the end of this expansion we will be in a situation like a Cold War. This will wrap up pvp, and from now on it will be like this.
    As for new systems, I believe they will give new specs for all classes. This expansion we had allied races that completely changed our notion of "races", that only 1 or 2 would be added for an expansion, I believe they will do the same for classes eventually, its time we had earth shamans tbh

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Would you also demand a bazooka in Counter Strike because the AK is too boring for you?
    Different games man

Blizzard will be working on a lot of things at the moment, the time of their deploy is key. When classic comes out (which is a lot closer than we think) they will see how players react. Then will then with "Retail wow" deploy certain elements they see players like. The stuff that they don't use will be implemented regardless of what we think just like the game now over time, or dumped in an xpac.

Id prefer old dailies instead of wq, old gearing system instead of ap and titanforging etc....

WoD = Shite
    Legion = Pretty good untill the end patches Argus sucked.
    BFA = Shite
    Next one = Good?

I expect WQ and mission tables to stay, which is good. They may not continue AP mechanic, unless 8.2 will be successful.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    WoD = Shite
    Legion = Pretty good untill the end patches Argus sucked.
    BFA = Shite
    Next one = Good?
    Haha hope so but doubt it at this point.
    Besides idk how much more i can take of sharding, realm hopping, pruned spells, pointless gear and lfr

Haha hope so but doubt it at this point.
    Besides idk how much more i can take of sharding, realm hopping, pruned spells, pointless gear and lfr
    The best we can hope for is that some of those things are prominent complaints. They will hopefully address them in the next expansion. I think it is too late to turn this one around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviant010 View Post
    WoW has slowly changed over the expansions from a MMORPG to a glorified MOBA. What people want is a MMORPG but going back to a MMORPG means Blizzard admitting they were wrong all those years, so that will never happen.
    I think you don't know what a MOBA is....or you wouldn't say something as clueless as this.

- - - Updated - - -

I just....I just hope they add a good Tinker class and actually put effort into classes next expansion instead of this tweak numbers BS and call it a day like with BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I think you don't know what a MOBA is....or you wouldn't say something as clueless as this.
    Obv what he means is that we went from like 35 spells to 10 or 15ish and along the way almost all rpg aspects of the game dissapeared. All it is now is just 'fast combat'

10+ Year Old Account
    Return abilities or it's another bust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obv what he means is that we went from like 35 spells to 10 or 15ish and along the way almost all rpg aspects of the game dissapeared. All it is now is just 'fast combat'
    Mobas are completely different games than MMOs....so there isn't really any comparison....getting rid of spell bloat doesn't suddenly make the game a different genre.

People dreaming at bringing more spells back? We know Blizzard stopped listening a long time ago.

Next expansion we will have 5 spells per spec.

The other are "Talents"

Meanwhile, after many years, of fighting the scourge, the burning legion, the old gods, I still summon a tiny Imp that shoots tiny fireballs, and I shoot my very special Shadow Bolt. Wowzers. Character progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Different games man
    Same logic

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Mobas are completely different games than MMOs....so there isn't really any comparison....getting rid of spell bloat doesn't suddenly make the game a different genre.
    ofcourse not, but its pretty easy to understand what he means. Our characters are have been stripped of everything that made them intresting that we are almost as simple as 4 button moba characters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Same logic
    not really