Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Don't know what they said, but if what you say is true, then at least they haven't completely lost their minds on fox just yet.
    I think it's because fox's "news" programs haven't completely gone off the deep end, unlike their "opinion" shows. Trump must have accidentally caught their news instead of their standard ball slathering opinion shows.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    There's no Denying it anymore Fox News is a Right Wing Trump Propaganda Network.
    Wrong. Not that Fox News is pretty much Trump's propaganda network. But the acolytes will deny it until the day they die. Or in the years after Trump leaves office, when no one will ever have voted for the guy. Just a new type of denial.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    SNL? really? They've been making fun of current politics since at least when I was a kid. I remember laughing my ass off as a kid to dana carvey doing bush, almost every single week too. Trump is an idiot.
    Whaaaaaaat? Of course they are attacking Trump. I mean, it's not like they have made fun of every and all American politicians... OH WAIT!

Those tweets were super cringeworthy.

I have no doubt in my mind were Trump and his camp do some sort of power grab in 2020/24 (likely) that they would "outlaw" liberals or something of that nature. Probably violently too.

Which would be sadly ironic as all of our "free speech warriors" here on the right would gleefully applaud such a move.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Whaaaaaaat? Of course they are attacking Trump. I mean, it's not like they have made fun of every and all American politicians... OH WAIT!
    It was also a rerun last night and I guess he couldn't tell?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Translation: They said some shit I didn't agree with/disagreed with me while on my state TV channel and I need to trash them!
    Poor Shepard Smith. Pretty much the only Fox anchor who actually tells the truth, but gets constantly shit on from Fox viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Poor Shepard Smith. Pretty much the only Fox anchor who actually tells the truth, but gets constantly shit on from Fox viewers.
    Fox only keeps him on there to say they are balanced

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump really needs to stop mass-retweeting so much shit. Jesus.

He's added some stuff at Pirro in with the retweets, too, just to double down on it, I guess.
    For someone who hates fake news he sure quotes a lot of fake news websites.

If you think Trump was crazy tweeting, check out the GOP account.

On this St. Paddy's Day, a special message from noted Irishman Robert Francis O'Rourke. https://t.co/JRjMEXhZRY
    https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1107314663023353864?s=19

Excuse me for not having time to link the picture but if choose to click the link it's an old photo of Beto's DUI photo with a photo-shopped Irish leprechaun hat on him.

I guess a 10 year old is now running the GOP's Twitter account. I'm sure Trumpkins gonna love it, but makes no sense really on something 20 plus years old.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

Excuse me for not having time to link the picture but if choose to click the link it's an old photo of Beto's DUI photo with a photo-shopped Irish leprechaun hat on him.

I guess a 10 year old is now running the GOP's Twitter account. I'm sure Trumpkins gonna love it, but makes no sense really on something 20 plus years old.
    Seems rather racist to me. Is this the "anti-white racism" the right talks about so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Seems rather racist to me. Is this the "anti-white racism" the right talks about so much?
    Oh yes. Very much showing a Irish stereotypes. I'm sure Trumpkins are upset at this bigotry towards the Irish.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Oh yes. Very much showing a Irish stereotypes. I'm sure Trumpkins are upset at this bigotry towards the Irish.
    As someone who is half Irish I am very offended. I will be reporting this overt racism to twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Fox only keeps him on there to say they are balanced
    That and he's the only mentally balanced one left.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Republican party is well and truly dead. Trump didn't kill it, he was just the final weight that pulled the lever on the guillotine, the GOP killed itself.

Good lord, to think that there are people who think this kind of behavior is something to celebrate.

Also, props to the super triggered guy in the comments threatening to sue people after an exchange of public images. What a snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The Republican party is well and truly dead. Trump didn't kill it, he was just the final weight that pulled the lever on the guillotine, the GOP killed itself.

Good lord, to think that there are people who think this kind of behavior is something to celebrate.

Also, props to the super triggered guy in the comments threatening to sue people after an exchange of public images. What a snowflake.
    Yeah, that Bongino guy is a Fox News contributor, so not entire surprising that he is whining like a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired of blaming everyone but the FOX News hosts who got in trouble for things they said, Trump blames everyone but himself for the GM plant closure. It's basically "DO SOMETHING!" but with more words this time.

As a reminder, the GM plant was one of several whose closure was announced in November. GM, like the rest of the auto industry, opposed the tariffs that slammed down due to Trump's direct actions. There was no significant help from NAFTA 1.0.0.2 or the steel mills Trump claimed were opening. Either the plants were due to close by market forces and Trump did nothing to help despite promising he would; or his direct actions had consequences he doesn't want to take credit for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Because the woman he's in the pictures with is the madam who owned the spa where Robert Kraft got busted, IIRC, and was also selling access to Trump and his inner circle to Chinese executives.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Republican party did not die, it just adapted to better serve its base. This isn't on the party, the party initially resisted the tea party movement and anyone against it was primaried. Everyone who tries to show some basic decency and is not all about trolling the liberals also gets the same fate. Trump was just the final nail in the coffin that they could keep adressing their base in the same way. Their base was radicalized a decade ago when a black man had the temerity to be President and again four years ago when gay people could actually dare to get married.
    I would not even blame social media. Social media simply allowed people to connect. Most of us thought, incorrectly, that the rules of polite society and the previous generation's clear denouncement of authoritarianism would keep fascists and bigots in the closet. And because for many years they were in the closet we assumed they were few. But they were never few. They just didn't themselves know how many they were untill they started reconnecting. Far right and far left parties are polling high all over the developed world and making statements they'd never dare a decade ago; it's not that they did not believe them back then, they just were not sure they had a base. Now they know the base was always there and we had just succeeded at scaring them away.
    We need to reconsider our very societies. These people never actually went away (they just used to infested center right parties relentlessly pulling them ever more right) and they are not going to go away now. Bigotry, hatred, the need to appeal to authority are part of the human condition and we are not going to evolve away from them (I mean, unless we are changing the discussion to transhumanism).
    I've said it before and elsewhere, but the only two values the modern day Republican party seems to hold anymore are undying loyalty to Trump and 'pwning teh libs'.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2019-03-18 at 08:02 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, that Bongino guy is a Fox News contributor, so not entire surprising that he is whining like a bitch.
    I loved how he called out the one guy, threatened to sue him acting all internet tough guy, then a pic of him posing with that human trafficking brothel owner was posted and he disappeared.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I loved how he called out the one guy, threatened to sue him acting all internet tough guy, then a pic of him posing with that human trafficking brothel owner was posted and he disappeared.
    He threaten to sue because of the picture. He disappeared after people started trolling him about happy days and stuff.