Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's content, but it's all skinner-box, grindy, time-gated bullshit anaemically trickled out to the starving masses.

People want meaty content. They want the big drops with daily quest zones, new lore, deterministic and grindable rewards, decent cadence on raid releases... None of which is being delivered.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBull300 View Post
    people complain when they are not happy with something, and honestly we should...
    This game is going in a direction we don't like and leaving fixes nothing. But rest assured we will be leaving the game it is no longer fun and changing the paint on your car make the car any better to drive or increase your enjoyment doing so. The game is stagnant in design for both the cars we drive (classes) and the trips we take (leveling/dungeon/raids)

But go ahead and shame us because we don't like the same thing you do... most people don't like being fucked in the ass either....
    Quick google search proves quite the opposite.
    Anyway, if you want to flavour your experience with salt, and bitter, by all means

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    There's content, but it's all skinner-box, grindy, time-gated bullshit anaemically trickled out to the starving masses.

People want meaty content. They want the big drops with daily quest zones, new lore, deterministic and grindable rewards, decent cadence on raid releases... None of which is being delivered.
    so basically the same as it's always been? The formula isn't changing, buckaroo.

Yeah there's not a whole lot of content that 8.1.5 added. Allied races are not content. They are a reskin.

War campaign is 10 mins of time-gated railroad track questing of a painfully forced faction war story.

The next raid is a two boss encounter which will be knocked over in a day when it's released.

M+ is fun without teeming + fortified at least, so that's a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by swatsonqt View Post
    you get 2 new races for which you can work for thier heritage armor.
    a new mini raid.
    new additions to the brawlers guild.

Only because you don't like the new content doesn't mean that there is no content.
    He said content not trash.

Would of liked a bit more stuff out of raid to do. Got the pets they added already with out stepping into any mop raid, should’ve done that though..

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Yeah there's not a whole lot of content that 8.1.5 added. Allied races are not content. They are a reskin.

War campaign is 10 mins of time-gated railroad track questing of a painfully forced faction war story.

The next raid is a two boss encounter which will be knocked over in a day when it's released.

M+ is fun without teeming + fortified at least, so that's a bonus
    for you ? maybe

for tens of thousands of players flooding atm low level dungeons leveling toons for heritage armours ? its many hours of content.

ar campaign is very nice questline - at least on horde side . but like all questlines it ends .

most of people havent even cleared this raid. and people are whinging why next raid isnt even out yet -_- you have literaly only a little over 150 guilds that cleared mythic jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    for you ? maybe

for tens of thousands of players flooding atm low level dungeons leveling toons for heritage armours ? its many hours of content.

ar campaign is very nice questline - at least on horde side . but like all questlines it ends .

most of people havent even cleared this raid. and people are whinging why next raid isnt even out yet -_- you have literaly only a little over 150 guilds that cleared mythic jaina.
    Just because players are running low level dungeons does not make it new content. Not even close.

for you ? maybe

I'm one of those players and I can tell you, It isnt content.

Also stop assuming that Mythic Jaina or Mythic Raiding is The Content.
    It isnt.

Clearing the current Mythic Raid doesn't give you the free pass to criticize the quality of the content.
    You can criticize it all you want even at 1/9 LFR since WoW isn't only Raid, get the his your head asap Ty.
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-03-18 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post

It isnt.

Clearing the current Mythic Raid doesn't give you the free pass to criticize the quality of the content.
    But it tells the public that you haven't done everything available, refuse to do stuff, and are crying for more.
    I dunno, it doesn't add anything to your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    But it tells the public that you haven't done everything available, refuse to do stuff, and are crying for more.
    I dunno, it doesn't add anything to your argument.
    Anything available?

You could be 1/9 LFR and yet having 3k r.io pushing 20 every week or having 2800 rating and getting Dreadful Gladiator title

You know nothing about me nor any people that criticize the current quality of the content.

Putting " clearing myth jaina " as a pre-req for criticize add nothing to your argument and show us that you clearing knows nothing about the game and the playerbase participation to myth raiding

- - - Updated - - -

Also people are not crying for MORE [this is another dumb mistake people are doing assuming random stuff dunno why]

People are """"crying"""" for the QUALITY of the content.

Especially after we had some interesting stuff from previous xpac : Tower Mage, Colliseum, MoP CM, Artifact Chain Quest [nothing special but still], Epic Class Quest

You can add all the island expedition and the AFKfronts you want, 50 or 100 of them, still will be abyssmal quality.

Anything available?

You could be 1/9 LFR and yet having 3k r.io pushing 20 every week or having 2800 rating and getting Dreadful Gladiator title

You know nothing about me nor any people that criticize the current quality of the content.

Putting " clearing myth jaina " as a pre-req for criticize add nothing to your argument and show us that you clearing knows nothing about the game and the playerbase participation to myth raiding

- - - Updated - - -

Also people are not crying for MORE [this is another dumb mistake people are doing assuming random stuff dunno why]

People are """"crying"""" for the QUALITY of the content.

Especially after we had some interesting stuff from previous xpac : Tower Mage, Colliseum, MoP CM, Artifact Chain Quest [nothing special but still], Epic Class Quest

You can add all the island expedition and the AFKfronts you want, 50 or 100 of them, still will be abyssmal quality.
    so sorry, you have things that you haven't done but you're crying that there's nothing to do? I got you, right?

anyway

so sorry, you have things that you haven't done but you're crying that there's nothing to do? I got you, right?

anyway
    Ok you seems to not be able to understand people writing basic sillogism, so I will stop wasting my time with a troll.

My bet is on May 29

Ok you seems to not be able to understand people writing basic sillogism, so I will stop wasting my time with a troll.
    he is not wrong though

just becaue you refuse to do activity X or Y it doesnt mean that content is not there .

if you dont like the game go play something else instead demanding that content Z got released every 2 months because its only activity that you enjoy in game.

its YOU problem not game problem .

anyway
    Do you understand that game content is determined by its lowest difficulty possible? Most people do not consider higher difficulty as new content. They alredy saw raids and kill those bosses in lfr they have no *** reason to go there.
    Lets waste houra upon hours in mythic just to see and experienxe exact same content when you could spend that time actualy playing something new with new content.

he is not wrong though

just becaue you refuse to do activity X or Y it doesnt mean that content is not there .

if you dont like the game go play something else instead demanding that content Z got released every 2 months because its only activity that you enjoy in game.

its YOU problem not game problem .
    Never said I refuse to do something.

Can we stop assuming random stuff because it is pretty dumb.

Otherwise link me your 9/9 M and 0.5% percentile Gladiator and ofc at least Top 10 World r.io score.
    Because if you don't have already done all of these stuff you CAN'T tell me that there is content worth to do.

See how it works ?
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-03-18 at 09:07 AM.

It isnt.
    Wait, what?

You have something to do, but you dont have anything to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    What I would like to see is a 3 hours long "cutscene" that develops the story since at the moment I am more curious what happens than whether Warfronts will stop being dull (they won't).
    I agree with you there, I would love it if the story would progress a bit faster/further with each step.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Wait, what?

You have something to do, but you dont have anything to do?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you there, I would love it if the story would progress a bit faster/further with each step.
    Link me your Dreadful Gladiator and r.io score so you can backup your claim that there is something valuable to do.

Quite sure you will link nothing.

Link me your Dreadful Gladiator and r.io score so you can backup your claim that there is something valuable to do.

Quite sure you will link nothing.
    Whats "Valuable" is up to any person themselves. How about you link what you got instead of calling others who feel like there is Plenty to do out for "Not having stuff".

I replied to you, because you said you are one who levels new Chars for their Transmog or whatever reason, and claim its "Nothing to do".

Point is:
    There are THOUSAND things you can do in WoW. You dont need to like them all. But to come and complain: "There is Nothing to do" is just wrong. For one, its the wrong Tree you are barking at. And second, just quit.

I dont know if you knew, but if you Cancel your Subscription there is actually an Input field asking you "Why". If you want stuff to change, use the intelligent way.

But Honestly, from what I read from some of you. I dont think you should play any games.

Harder difficulties are no Content, because i´ve seen others do it
    With that statement, nothing the game offers is Content. The fights in the Different Difficulties can feel quite Different, because certain mechanics you might ignore in LFR or Normal will just oneshot you in HC or Mythic. And if you like Watching others play, Quit your sub, and watch the entire day Lets Plays.

"Pointless Content" is no Content
    What makes Content Pointless? If you feel:
    Leveling is Pointless
    Running Dungeons Repeatedly is Pointless
    Farming stuff/Doing Dailes is Pointless
    Chasing that little Item Upgrade is Pointless
    Doing random things with others/alone is Pointless

Maybe, you should think about why you actually started a MMO. Because these things are kinda what MMOs are all about, since basically forever.

Still in the end:
    If YOU dont have anything left to do. Unsub, wait for new Content, and tell Blizzard in your Unsub reason that you felt there was nothing left to do.
    Otherwise, there is always something left to do.

Btw, maybe you should just start to enjoy doing stuff with other Players. Doing Raid evenings with people you enjoy playing together is rather fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Henirk View Post
    When do we get 8.2? I feel like we waited forever.. and now 8.1.5 is hitting with no content.
    are you people insane? no content?
    there's so much things to do in game and not even playing 8 hours a day won't be enough to finish