Poll: Did you buy a race change during the sale or plan to during the sale?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Probably will when/if I come back.. Zandalari druid forms look nice

- - - Updated - - -

It's like going from a big green lump of suck to a vaguely attractive humanoid character
    horde has no place for attractive characters, go alliance )

bought 2. also bought 2 tokens. so yeah. Changed my Shaman to Kul'tiran and my warr to Zandalari troll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I've so far race changed 2 characters. A Darkspear troll druid and a Tauren paladin both changed to Zandalari troll. I'm leveling up a separate Zandalari troll for the heritage armor though. I might buy a couple more boosts during the sale in anticipation of Vulpera, which I strongly suspect we'll get in 8.2 or 8.2.5.
    I almost feel tempted to bet a few wow tokens with you. I do NOT think we will get more allied races this xpac and if we do its not gonna be Vulpera.

i got one for my druid as soon as i unlocked them. i don't like dublicate classes, and releveling would take me longer than working for the money.

leveling is as much a chore for me as working, so i don't mind spending 1-2 hours worth of worktime if i can avoid however many hours i would need leveling. (knowing me, propably at least 2 weeks worth of evening playtime)

I used my 110 boost that came with BFA on a zandalari troll, so no.

Not yet, but planning to change my hunter troll to Zandalari. Pretty miffed there’s no red hair and a triple mohawk, but will probably still change.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    nope, i main a DK so no new things for me.
    we will continue to suffer well..

Hell no!!!

- - - Updated - - -

HELL NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Did you buy a race change during the sale or plan to during the sale?

Also split No off into active or inactive players. Inactive player can also mean you're still subbed but haven't logged in anytime recently, rather than just a rigid sub/not subbed
    no because i dont feel any need to race change any of my existing toons to neither zanadalri nor kultiran

simply as that.

i did buy couple of them when void elves (3) and nightborne (1) were released

Yes.

having a full time job, i find myself having more money than time. so it's worth it.
    there is no good signatures with so little signature space - Nivius

No race change, plan to level both KT and Zand toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I DID spend 1/4th a paycheck transferring over 10 characters from my previous ded realm to a really ded RP realm. I mean, if there isn't a raiding scene or anything going on, I at least want the world to be empty reflecting that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    horde has no place for attractive characters, go alliance )
    you have basically all of the deformed characters on alliance, though. The most aesthetically pleasing alliance race is a horde transplant.

You can be a googly-eyed midget, a retarded dog, a goat, or a hairy midget.

No but I've actually been having fun and preferred to spend time leveling new alts. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    I might racechange my rogue from orc to belf, but outside of that I've no plans to.
    ZT i'll level for the heritage, however ZT racials kinda suck so it's not high prio
    Realy.. who cares about racials these days? You do mythic raids?
    I honestly see theae type of comments alot.. and honestly zt racials are super flavorfull.. that should be the reason+ how something looks, not how that 0,1% is making the difference in your raid or what ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nivius View Post
    Yes.

having a full time job, i find myself having more money than time. so it's worth it.
    Same here, I was like the first 120 paladin on eu it felt like.. people were like wow so cool and stuff!

I bought a race change before Christmas when services was on sale.
    But now i'm not even playing

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Realy.. who cares about racials these days? You do mythic raids?
    I honestly see theae type of comments alot.. and honestly zt racials are super flavorfull.. that should be the reason+ how something looks, not how that 0,1% is making the difference in your raid or what ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, I was like the first 120 paladin on eu it felt like.. people were like wow so cool and stuff!
    Arcane torrent is good
    best racial utility wise for the class.

No, I still had a level 100 boost, so created my mage and boosted it to 100.

I would not have bought one in any case, I would have slowly leveled the mage instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yes. Had a nice chunk of battle.net balance to spare after I received it as a Christmas gift from family. So I faction changed the last few of my Alliance characters to Horde, race changed my Alliance Warrior from Void Trash back to a Night Elf and moved some characters from an old server over to my main one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought a race change for my Shaman to a KT (as I already had a 100+ shaman). Leveling a druid from 20 as well, however.

I race changed my druid. I race change between my characters like 1-2 times per year for fun. It's not a bid deal.

If $17.50 is an issue then maybe go get a job. I get it, some of u hate the "store" but the prices they're usually asking are not that high. Try playing a mobile game like Marvel Contest of Champions, which is free to play but they constantly put upgrade items on offer for $100 up to $500. Now that is overpriced. Not $17 race change, or $25 dollar mounts. It's 2019, currencies have deflated so much, that 20 bucks means nothing to most people. Now if you're a teenage still living with his parents, I get it, money can be an issue, but since WoW is mostly played by adults nowadays, none of u should be complaining so damn much over store prices. All that shit is optional, you don't wanna pay for it, then don't get it.