Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Seems that he shouted Allahu Ackbar and had ties to ISIS, so it's likely we will never know what his true motivations for such an attack were.

- - - Updated - - -

Part and Parcel
    Too bad ISIS and White ISIS have to play these silly games while innocent people suffer in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I don't wont to derail this thread into another topic, but i don't think its helpful as displaying the entire human race as something bad and unworthy. Sure these terror attacks are horrible, but in comparison to the whole population of the planet, they are extremely rare.

And we humans are great at working together.

Sure there are some cooperation measurements (speed, discipline) that work better with other species, but look at how we have transformed our planet (for good and worse) and which power we have to change our surroundings, not based on physical prowess of the individual, but because of our excellent cooperation. Apart from a big brain, the big rise for our species, came because we can cooperate on a grand scale like no other species. Yeah, we got some rotten eggs - very rotten, but we can still achieve great things through cooperation.
    Can we though? We know climate change is gonna be something and as a species we do nothing cause we know everyone wont do there share.

Lets be real we are a bunch of highly evolved monkeys that still has monkey instincts like tribalism.

Trust me Ants deserve this planet when we are gone and who knows what they can do with it in 100k years!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Can we though? We know climate change is gonna be something and as a species we do nothing cause we know everyone wont do there share.

Lets be real we are a bunch of highly evolved monkeys that still has monkey instincts like tribalism.

Trust me Ants deserve this planet when we are gone and who knows what they can do with it in 100k years!!
    They'll be complaining about robot ants taking their jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I really hope the police watches this forum, we got some ticking time bombs here.
    I really wish the police would focus on known threats, like this shooter was. Exhausting resources on people who express a desire to leave in an immigrant free country could be just as well spent on dealing with the radical left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post

Funny thing though... i would bet all my savings that we will do something... eventually. It will be too late, and therefore resemble more of a fix, something to adapt rather than prevent, because that's what we're great at. These highly evolved monkey faced worse odds when they were less evolved.

Of course i could be wrong, but in that case there is no one left on mmo-c to quote me 150 years in the future... so ... whatever.

Were the Gun-Free zone signs posted on the train in a language he could read and this could have been easily avoided?

Funny thing though... i would bet all my savings that we will do something... eventually. It will be too late, and therefore resemble more of a fix, something to adapt rather than prevent, because that's what we're great at. These highly evolved monkey faced worse odds when they were less evolved.

Of course i could be wrong, but in that case there is no one left on mmo-c to quote me 150 years in the future... so ... whatever.
    Ants will quote you wrong!!

Keep in on topic and away from gun control

10+ Year Old Account
    Insider info, Tim Pool and Pewdiepie the alt-right masterminds are behind this one as well! How much longer do we let non sjw have free speech on the internet? Enough is enough!!

Every german, ca. 1931.
    history shows that not every german held this belief, but ok. broad strokes with a paint roller for you i guess. my grandpa's family being one of them. who went into asylum seeking in 1938.

10+ Year Old Account

Like most regulations, almost nothing happens until a big tragedy occurs. Global warming is gradual, so most people don't see any drastic changes. We're frogs trapped in a pot on the stove, but the temp only increases a fraction of a degree per year. We may not even panic when the water reaches a boil.

Every german, ca. 1931.
    165,000 German Jews disagree with your gross ignorance of history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Why the hell would a news story about an attack in the Netherlands even be told to go to the gun control thread? That makes literally zero sense and seems very fishy.
    Because people with agendas deliberately derail threads to have them shutdown, that's what happened with the other thread.
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Why the hell would a news story about an attack in the Netherlands even be told to go to the gun control thread? That makes literally zero sense and seems very fishy.
    It's almost like a left leaning forum subconciously wants to turn this topic into something it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Too bad ISIS and White ISIS have to play these silly games while innocent people suffer in the middle.
    Oh please, are you trying to say 'not-all whites'? Don't you understand that the only reason ISIS did bad things is because of the history of white imperialism and oppression against peoples of color.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I think topic name has to be fixed. Obviously it can't be terrorism if he's from predominantly Islamic country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    history shows that not every german held this belief, but ok. broad strokes with a paint roller for you i guess. my grandpa's family being one of them. who went into asylum seeking in 1938.
    Wanted to paint a general feeling in the population, but you're right that it's not true insofar as there were many who thought different. Fixed it.

Irony being: One side of my family fell victim to this sentiment, the other side of the family acted on it. Oh, family gatherings....

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    One step closer to my dream of mass expulsion of Muslims in the West.
    you mean you support the actions that took place a few days ago in New Zealand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Like most regulations, almost nothing happens until a big tragedy occurs. Global warming is gradual, so most people don't see any drastic changes. We're frogs trapped in a pot on the stove, but the temp only increases a fraction of a degree per year. We may not even panic when the water reaches a boil.
    The frog only does this if you cut his brains out before. Well, maybe you made a very good comparison to modern media.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how anything can be explained away these days by throwing out the words ''agenda'' or ''bias''

If I spill red paint on my new pants, do I have an agenda when I say I should put away the red paint with better care?
    Your logic blows my mind.
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.