Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Live Developer Q&A Thursday - Ask Questions Here

Live Developer Q&A Thursday - Ask Questions Here
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Join us live on Twitch on Thursday, March 21 as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A, where he’ll be answering your Battle for Azeroth questions.

Submit your questions by posting here in this forum thread or via Twitter using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

We’re looking forward to getting the chance to dive in and answer as much as we can; we hope to see you Thursday at 11:00 a.m. PDT!March 18, 2019 6:00 PM (Europe: Paris), March 18, 2019 10:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pointless. They just cherry pick the softball questions.

Last Q&A was decent, I’m optimistic for this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this means the 8.2 PTR is imminent. After all, without the 8.2 ptr there might be little to talk about it beyond rehashing the usual issues.

Nice. Another useless QA from Ion. What can be better that that?

Dunno why they bother with these anymore. They answer nothing of value, are cherry picked questions so they can avoid the actual ones and hosted by a "yes man" who is out of touch with the playerbase.

It's just Ion basically being his arrogant self and telling us the usual line of "oh we hear you but we're doing it anyway because you don't know what you want and we do". Sometimes with Lore there looking dejected as hell with his "please just fire me" face.

Dude seriously needs to wake up and get in touch with the players. This is arguably the worst game when it comes to dev-community relations/communication.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Are we ever gonna get some lore on the Blue Child? Is there a diety connected to it, and how does it fit in with the Night Elf/Tauren Myths,

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointless. They just cherry pick the softball questions

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    I wonder if this means the 8.2 PTR is imminent. After all, without the 8.2 ptr there might be little to talk about it beyond rehashing the usual issues.
    I wonder the same. They will probably tease the deployment of 8.2 and answer some questions about the upcoming raid itemization.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    8.2 incoming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why i should bother? They are picky with questions what are none impact in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Dunno why they bother with these anymore. They answer nothing of value, are cherry picked questions so they can avoid the actual ones and hosted by a "yes man" who is out of touch with the playerbase.

It's just Ion basically being his arrogant self and telling us the usual line of "oh we hear you but we're doing it anyway because you don't know what you want and we do". Sometimes with Lore there looking dejected as hell with his "please just fire me" face.

Dude seriously needs to wake up and get in touch with the players. This is arguably the worst game when it comes to dev-community relations/communication.
    100% agree. Then you've got delusional people here who say the previous ones were "good" or "decent". I'm just like... Wow. I mean I'm all for defending a game you love, but, when it's THIS bad... How can you?? (granted these people likely started during WoD or so, so they've never known or experienced the golden age of World of Warcraft)

Josh: "Ok, while I sit and continue to wonder how my job was saved during the layoff wave, lets answer the most demanding and urgent questions from our players"

Ion: "Cool"

Josh: "Fakename asks; are we EVER going to get updated hoof graphics for dranei?????"

Ion: (gives a meandering 19min response while looking at the ceiling)

Josh: "right....mhm...got it....right...sure...riiiiight....sure.....got it"

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Ohh wait, another Q&A where they have 50 questions to get through but they only get through 4 cuz of Lore's useless commentary or Ion's long ass lawyer answers.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Question: Can you give us any more insight in the system that's going to be replacing the current Artifact Traits in future patches?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I take it they won't take any lore questions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I wonder the same. They will probably tease the deployment of 8.2 and answer some questions about the upcoming raid itemization.
    I actually expect 8.2 on the PTR this week or next.

The presence of the Q and A makes me think this week is likelier, and given they will need some time to collect some questions that are relevant, I suspect it is VERY imminent.

8.2 is the save the game patch.

Can't wait for them to answer questions about transmog, world quests, and irrelevant content.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    I'm pretty sure the QA is signaling this.

I'm hyped.

You do know that Thursday is the 21st, and today is the 18th, right Blizz? Ion telling lies already, sheesh.