Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just a reminder that this thread is people complaining that they can't get their own faction to participate because they can't be bothered.

It's not a problem with neither horde, nor blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    horde: too many alliance camping
    alliance: turn off wm, duh, pvp is pvp

alliance: too many horde camping
    horde: turn off wm, duh, pvp is pvp

it never changes.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Great, let's roll it back to the end of January and you can tell that to the Horde that were complaining back then.
    Ok
    It's not fair that the first week the alliance got high lvl gear but it is how the system works
    The bigger the gap the bigger the reward

I'm alliance and you can bet your ass I grabbed that gear and turned war mode off immediately after.

Gank squads exist on both sides

You will get ganked for no reason
    You have 2 options
    1. Suck it up
    2. Turn it off
    Bitching on a forum doesn't help... subscribing to PewDiePie does

The easy solution is turn warmode off. It is a toggle for a reason too. I mean I typically have it on. Win some and lose some out in the world and that's how it goes. If its obvious I am dealing with a massive raid farming FPs I turn it off. Life goes on. Next time I am in Org I flip it back on again. Sometimes I just don't feel like dealing with it. Need to get these 4 WQs done quick and go to sleep or something. Cool. Turn off warmode and flip it back on in Org later. It really isn't that hard of a thing to deal with.

The rewards are nice but not absolutely needed. Running into an alliance in the field and having a brawl is cool too. But when it's just a waste of time then no need to commit. That seems to be most peoples problem. You DO NOT HAVE TO COMMIT. It is ok to turn it off and on. It is why they let you now. Don't worry one night here or there without the bonus will be ok.

blizz needs to allow horde to World PVP among themselves.

In terms of Worldpvp just cut the horde in half whenever warmode is on so that its a three way war.
    HordeA vs HordeB vs Alliance.

It is the only way to "fix" the problem caused by the fact that alliance players are not interested in world pvp.

It would even fit the horde narrative of having some civil war among themselves.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2019-03-18 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The Alliance have the same ability to make a group as the Horde do. Alliance can and has had groups that out number horde at times. I never said that exact same rates. Stop creating words. There are roving bands of alliance just as there are roving bands of horde.
    So, if for example we had enough for 20 Horde groups going out and only 2 Alliance and once again Horde outnumbers Alliance, you're saying it's okay because they're both in groups?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Just a reminder that this thread is people complaining that they can't get their own faction to participate because they can't be bothered.

It's not a problem with neither horde, nor blizzard.
    Except, it was starting to get more Alliance to join, and then they dropped the bonus after ONE week of Horde complaining.

Have you considered repenting for your sins and joining the horde?!

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Stop with this buzzword argument man. Alliance chose to turn off war mode.
    Alliance chose to turn it off because based on how many more Horde there are it's not worth it for 15% when we have to do 5x the work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder if things are different for AD because we are on the RP shard but I consistently see more Alliance than Horde and the Alliance seems more organized and more likely to pursue than the Horde is.

But that might be because I only turn War Mode on when I do Assaults.
    Yeah, as far as I know RP servers are sharded differently due to the nature of RP. Would kinda ruin RP immersion if you suddenly had a bunch of people not RPing.

So, if for example we had enough for 20 Horde groups going out and only 2 Alliance and once again Horde outnumbers Alliance, you're saying it's okay because they're both in groups?

- - - Updated - - -

Except, it was starting to get more Alliance to join, and then they dropped the bonus after ONE week of Horde complaining.
    8.1 release date and BoD release date are 2 different dates
    you're stupid as fuck. the great lie won't work here.

8.1 release date and BoD release date are 2 different dates
    you're stupid as fuck. the great lie won't work here.
    Yeah, and Horde didn't start complaining until the BoD release. Which was 1 week before they nerfed it all.

Yeah, and Horde didn't start complaining until the BoD release. Which was 1 week before they nerfed it all.
    Nah, people were saying "30% is bullshit" from the beginning.
    You were too busy camping flightpoints to notice.

Nah, people were saying "30% is bullshit" from the beginning.
    You were too busy camping flightpoints to notice.
    Funny because much like the Against Overwhelming Odds that I never did I also never camped flightpoints.

And you had maybe a couple people, but most understood the purpose was because the Alliance was MASSIVELY outnumbered. And you're telling me that after 3 weeks of being massively outnumbered with little change after one week of getting a 400 piece and massive shitstorms it suddenly drops to 20%. Yeah, sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its okay because both sides are free to create groups. If the horde has 20 groups in an area the smart thing to do is avoid the area. Because it will be tougher to do anything. Or you get an equal amount of alliance (or better skilled) to attempt to take them on. That is exactly what world PvP is. I don't see why you can't grasp that concept despite being so interested in PvP in the first place.

Alliance has out numbered Horde on some shards just as Alliance has out numbered horde. There has also been groups of Alliance taking out lone horde players. You keep trying to make this into some sob story for the Alliance when it isn't. It goes both ways. It is just a natural part of world PvP. It isn't meant to be a fair fight. It isn't meant to be a balanced fight. It is what it is. You keep trying to make it into duels or battlegrounds. It is not a structured experience and never has been. Turn it off if you don't like it. But you won't because you'll need a reason to continue to whine.

- - - Updated - - -

And you had maybe a couple people, but most understood the purpose was because the Alliance was MASSIVELY outnumbered. And you're telling me that after 3 weeks of being massively outnumbered with little change after one week of getting a 400 piece and massive shitstorms it suddenly drops to 20%. Yeah, sure.
    Do you have any sort of proof? Or are we supposed to just take your word for it? You know after you just got done dismissing someone because you won't accept their word. Its funny how this all started because you were whining over being camped at a hunter quest spot and now its morphed into this greater thing of Blizzard nerfed the buff because horde complained.

Seriously. Suck it up or turn off PvP. Stop focusing on the rewards. If you can't handle it turn it off.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My assumption is that most players start their playtime in WoW at their expansion hub, check what content is available for the day and just go out and do it. For the Alliance it is extremely easy to hop in the portal to SW, turn WM off/on depending on what they want and hop out (and do the same when they HS back after they are done).
    For the Horde it actually is somewhat less convenient tbh; your transportation hub is at the docks and the portal is way up the pyramid. But Dazar'alor's design is fucked up anyway. I'd say the fact that you'd have to add a few minutes of FP travel for the change does negatively effect the ease of use for Horde players.
    I won't counter the Horde BFA hub sucks. But we are talking 2-3 minutes. If this is something that makes people have the desire to quit the game a couple minutes is pretty easy. Not to mention in the recent change all portals lead to Org. So you can Dal hearth to Org and pop back over to Dal or whatever. Remember that you can go with it on and if it goes to shit just find a rested area to turn it off which is how I role. I typically have it on and then go out in the world. If I have 2 raid groups of alliance in a zone I am working and its a total shit show unless I take the time to organize another raid group and then after that decide to fight the phasing game to counter it I just whistle back to a point and turn it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, me trying to do finish the Hati questline.

If you can't tell, the person with the empty health bar and the one with the blue health are Alliance. The rest are Horde.
    Welcome to the way it was for Allies for the longest time.

Warmode working as intended, no so fun when the shoe is on the other foot is it?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

Warmode working as intended, no so fun when the shoe is on the other foot is it?
    guessing you didn't understand that the OP is Alliance and complaining about the amount of horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance chose to turn it off because based on how many more Horde there are it's not worth it for 15% when we have to do 5x the work.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, as far as I know RP servers are sharded differently due to the nature of RP. Would kinda ruin RP immersion if you suddenly had a bunch of people not RPing.
    No they didn't. The 400 reward proved Alliance was able to organize enough where it wasn't 5x the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    No they didn't. The 400 reward proved Alliance was able to organize enough where it wasn't 5x the work.
    And then that was dropped to a 385 and yeah it was.

How it can be balanced if one side has something that other dont have?

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

Are you serious? This is what it's been like the entire time except that one week we got a quest for a 400 piece. Alliance has ALWAYS been outnumbered otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    How it can be balanced if one side has something that other dont have?
    Because one sides working 5x harder to get the bonuses so the offset is equal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Its okay because both sides are free to create groups. If the horde has 20 groups in an area the smart thing to do is avoid the area. Because it will be tougher to do anything. Or you get an equal amount of alliance (or better skilled) to attempt to take them on. That is exactly what world PvP is. I don't see why you can't grasp that concept despite being so interested in PvP in the first place.

Alliance has out numbered Horde on some shards just as Alliance has out numbered horde. There has also been groups of Alliance taking out lone horde players. You keep trying to make this into some sob story for the Alliance when it isn't. It goes both ways. It is just a natural part of world PvP. It isn't meant to be a fair fight. It isn't meant to be a balanced fight. It is what it is. You keep trying to make it into duels or battlegrounds. It is not a structured experience and never has been. Turn it off if you don't like it. But you won't because you'll need a reason to continue to whine.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any sort of proof? Or are we supposed to just take your word for it? You know after you just got done dismissing someone because you won't accept their word. Its funny how this all started because you were whining over being camped at a hunter quest spot and now its morphed into this greater thing of Blizzard nerfed the buff because horde complained.

Seriously. Suck it up or turn off PvP. Stop focusing on the rewards. If you can't handle it turn it off.
    You can't get an equal number of alliance because the Horde outnumber us, that's the whole point.

As for proof what we have is what Ion has said. For one thing we know the Alliance was MASSIVELY outnumbered in 8.0. In 8.1 they introduced the skewed rewards, after like 5 weeks and 1 week including a 400 piece the gap has still only halved.

Once again, if your only thing is to say "turn it off" please rewind time and tell that to the horde complaining at the end of January.