Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I'm pretty sure the QA is signaling this.

I'm hyped.
    As am I.

It is the save the game patch.

It offers two new landmasses. Two new dungeons (Mechagon split into two). A new raid. A new world quest system. A new Azerite armour system (and the jettisoning of the horrendously flawed old one) and laying the ground for the next Allied races (Vulpera, Mecha-Gnomes and Ankora are all candidates, with the first two being practically shoe-ins).

Haven't felt this excited about WoW news since the 8.1 preview but 8.2 is going to be a gargantuan patch, maybe even the biggest they have ever done.

Get your snacks and beverages ready folks!

Wondering if there is an update on plans to do additional connected realms? We have been struggling for the past few years to recruit for raiding due in large part to saturation of the players on our realm (US - Connected Moonrunner). From forums on OpenRaid it doesn't appear our realm is unique with this situation.

According to realmpop and wowprogress (which I know aren't official but as close as I can find) out of the 143,622 toons on our server only 3,463 are active raiding toons. Compare this to, say, Stormrage and you could connect the bottom 9 US PVE realms on Pacfic Time Zone to get a server as populated with active toons. Even connecting the bottom 3 PVE PDT realms and you get a similar total character pop as Stormrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based kitty: “Feral has been unviable and unplayable this entire expansion. They feel the same as rogues except with trash numbers and no utility. Are you still planning to do anything about it?”

Ion: “Thanks for the feedback. We’ll look into it”

I'll just come for the Twitch comments. They somehow manage to be more insightful than whatever they spin around to ''answer'' our questions.

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    Based kitty: “Feral has been unviable and unplayable this entire expansion. They feel the same as rogues except with trash numbers and no utility. Are you still planning to do anything about it?”

Ion: “Thanks for the feedback. We’ll look into it”
    I mean, not to defend Ion, but if someone cannot give any proper feedback other than 'My class cannot do X and Y the other class does', without coming up with any constructive suggestions, this is the answer they deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    When are we going to see patch 8.2 on the PTR I'd like to know what i need to get prepared and do for pathfinder part two

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    I mean, not to defend Ion, but if someone cannot give any proper feedback other than 'My class cannot do X and Y the other class does', without coming up with any constructive suggestions, this is the answer they deserve.
    “If a spec hasn’t been playable for an expansion to date, and you can’t tell our paid class balance developers and qualified game developers how to do their job, you deserve an unplayable spec”

Top fucking kek
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Nice. Another useless QA from Ion. What can be better that that?
    Two useless QA from Ion?

Well this is the first QA i cant figure out a good question

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    Get your snacks and beverages ready folks!
    I got popcorn but forgot the butter and salt. But will have enough salt from the community.

Question: Why do you call them Live Q&As when they're prerecorded?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I agree that it must be for 8.2 PTR - raid release in month, 8.1.5 don't really have stuff worth discussing and there is no big controversy this month (well, there was with portals, but people seems to forgot it after a week, like always).

But if 8.2 PTR launch tomorrow, we will see huge whinefest when people will see first sketch of 8.2 artifact system. So Q&A is needed (+ 8.2 PTR is close anyway and I don't see them doing extra Q&A in 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    When are we going to see patch 8.2 on the PTR I'd like to know what i need to get prepared and do for pathfinder part two
    I guess explore Nazjatar&Mechagon, do 8.2 campaign and get revered with new rep or reps.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have only 1 question that i know they would never answer, why did u ignore good feedback from beta, i saw myself shaman feedback that was totally ignored, making me question why the f8ck did u make a beta if u'll ignore us, and no it wasn't to fix bugs since i literally got stuck in starting quest for 2 days when game was live so it wasn't bug fixing either
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    As am I.

It is the save the game patch.

It offers two new landmasses. Two new dungeons (Mechagon split into two). A new raid. A new world quest system. A new Azerite armour system (and the jettisoning of the horrendously flawed old one) and laying the ground for the next Allied races (Vulpera, Mecha-Gnomes and Ankora are all candidates, with the first two being practically shoe-ins).

Haven't felt this excited about WoW news since the 8.1 preview but 8.2 is going to be a gargantuan patch, maybe even the biggest they have ever done.
    Wait until they split up the content into 2 subpatches with 4 timegates each. I hope they won't split/timegate the Q&A in multiple parts...

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    My guess is this is when they’re going to announce that it’s going to come up on the PTR. It makes the most sense to announce it there. Plus, we know it’s coming very soon as they themselves have said it’s going to be up on PTR very shortly after 8.1.5 goes live.

Answers should be 20 sec max.

But not sure Ion is able to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Can we please move away from the Play The Patch design?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is more than likely not getting answered, but fuck it:

Is there anything at all that can be discussed about any future plans for Gilneas, a zone that’s sat Derelict since Cataclysm?

I have no idea if this has been suggested or previously addressed (most likely has), but I'll ask ahead anyway.

Many vendors were removed in Legion and the start of BfA (PvP and PvE) due to a multitude of reasons, one being that it was to reduce the players error of purchasing something incorrectly and being stuck with it.

We now have Azerite vendors, and are trusted to purchase a 415 specific mythic item for over 7k residue (So atleast a good 2months +/- of farming)
    However we are still kind of lackluster in PvP vendors. I know we have the new quartermaster, with 10 coins rewarding a Sigil, however this means we still need to have a gear piece to pair with it (coming from RnG drops and Conquest rewards) and the sufficient rating for the Sigil to be worth it, max currently only being an item boosted to ilvl 405 (and with 2.4k+ Glad rating?* I may be wrong here, apologies if so.)

So I guess what I'm asking is, will we ever see more changes to PvP vendors in the future, perchance something similar to the Azerite traders? Giving us a choice of Ilvl sets and random piece choices.
    Thanks