Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yay! Three hours for free! But that's not all, folks! You can run the same trial quests on twelve different characters! It's thirty six hours total, or until get sick of it. Whichever comes first.

Meh... Blizzard won't get me back, written them off.

Last time, the free level 80 characters caused tons of Chinese farm bots.

They can bribe me all they want, wont change how I feel about a game company so out of touch and so arrogant that they believe they can convince me I am having fun even though I am not.

The fact is that it is easier to maintain a current customer than trying to bribe an old one back, so throwing some free game time at me will not work when the game is just a fading shadow of its former self.

If they want me to come back they will have to make significant changes before I will ever consider giving them another shot.

They really fucked the game that bad, didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post
    Was expecting this thread to be rage fest from ppl who arent playing anymore, not dissapointed xd
    Why do you care if you hate the game ?
    It is not hate, it is passion.

I do not hate the game at all, I still love it and what is used to be. Remember the old ethos that Bliz had, "release it when it is ready", now it is based on a timetable.

I truly hope that one day Bliz can go back to developing the game focused on fun and not profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    FFXIV does them pretty regularly.
    You don't understand. FFXIV gives 3 day sub every quarter (if you've been unsubbed for three months) because our lord and saviour Yoshi-P is so in touch with playerbase, while Activision Blizzard does it with BfA trial on top of it because they are evil corporate machine that never listens to the players. The difference is immeasureable.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

15+ Year Old Account
    I love the salt here.

Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    New races still locked behind time gating mechanics?

Looks like I'm not coming back and still gonna play better MMOs out there.
    Bohoo gotta earn somethin instead of gettin it shoved down your mouth, too hard i guess?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Bohoo gotta earn somethin instead of gettin it shoved down your mouth, too hard i guess?
    You shouldn't have to "earn" a playable race in a fucking mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    NO TNX
    Out means out
    Forever
    yet here you are

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    You shouldn't have to "earn" a playable race in a fucking mmo.
    Aye it's sad how Blizzard keep taking more and more features that were part of the expansions in the past from day 1 and either timegating them or putting them behind RNG.

What's even sadder is the people defending it. It goes beyond the point of enjoying the game.

Least I'll be able to make my Viera when FF14 Shadowbringers comes out later this year. No stupid timegating to make it. And at least I'll be able to unlock flying with ease once I hit 80.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-19 at 12:04 AM.

I get that not everything is peachy in BFA, but lets not pretend that this is something new that Blizzard hasn't done in pretty much any expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look it's the usual shitposters reminding us all how much they hate BFA and everything Blizzard.. it's not pathetic at all

Wonder how many will come back to try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks01 View Post
    Such as? Honest question btw, I would love to start a new mmo.
    Well 2 I highly recommend are ESO and FF14.

Great communities, decent games, dev teams that give a damn about the product and so on.

If you want something in the F2P market well I can recommend Neverwinter. It's grindy as hell and a bit P2W but still decent overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You make it sound like that's better lol.

Basically they are saying "buy the expansion or enjoy your crappy 3 hours".

Jesus how scummy can this company get these days lol.
    "Come play the game for free"

wow company is scummy.

???

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I'll look into those.
    You'll prob end up disappointed and unable to get into the game because its not wow, or at least thats how I felt.

Thanks. I'll look into those.
    FF14 has a free trial to 35 and ESO is B2P and tbh just get the sub for that because it's decent value.

In terms of the community once you get settled in and find guilds/free companies etc you'll get quite the culture shock.

Neverwinter however you have to put a bit of legwork in. If you have a PS4 I'd say get it on that as it seems it has a good chunk of the playerbase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    "Come play the game for free"

wow company is scummy.

???

- - - Updated - - -

You'll prob end up disappointed and unable to get into the game because its not wow, or at least thats how I felt.
    Ah yes the good old argument of "its not wow so it sucks". So compelling....

And yeah the 3 hour limit is there to push people to buy the expansion by heavily restricting their free time if they don't own BFA. Let's not pretend otherwise shall we?

wow cant wait to come back and do the same wq and dungeons i was doing at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    wow cant wait to come back and do the same wq and dungeons i was doing at launch.
    It literally is. Except there is a new raid!

Although they finally got it wrong with a patch .1 raid believe it or not. In the past we had Nighthold and Blackrock Foundry which were awesome but BFD is just terrible. Only decent boss in there is Jaina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Yea.

Some people can dunk hours and hours into this game no matter the state.. it's kind of amazing. Who knows.