Poll: Time to categorize the "Alt-Right" as a violent extremist ideology

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You're going to admit that Trump is a Symbol of White Nationalism and the Alt-Right is an Extremist Hate Group?
    Same to you. Why do you demand answers from me when you are refusing to backup your claims?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    He already answered in my opinion, or do you also put up silly conditions to denounce a violent movement?

We both know if I go further in answering his questions what I already did he'll use that to further derail and not answer.

So I say refusal to answer is refusal to denounce said movement and so his answer to the poll is no.

Now back on topic to something more interesting I find the NZ pm not willing to give him anymore attention a really good move now if the rest of press also ignored, he'll be back to being a loser who never amounted to anything.
    this goes for you too. Answer me first hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Why do you demand answers from me when you are refusing to backup your claims?
    The Claims that you refuse to admit that Trump is a symbol of White Nationalism and that the Alt-Right is an Extremist Hate Group?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The Claims that you refuse to admit that Trump is a symbol of White Nationalism and that the Alt-Right is an Extremist Hate Group?
    Your claim that im fascist,nazi,alt right or any other insults that you are throwing at me

Your claim that im fascist,nazi,alt right or any other insults that you are throwing at me
    love how you dodge a simple yes or no answer while demanding proof that you are these things.

You're the one refusing to denounce hate groups and making apologetic arguments in favor of them.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    love how you dodge a simple yes or no answer while demanding proof that you are these things.

Are you only pretending or ? I refuse to answer their question because they wont answer mine and you think I will answer you when you ask same thing? Are you ok ?

- - - Updated - - -

You're the one refusing to denounce hate groups and making apologetic arguments in favor of them.
    Where? Are you making up more lies instead of backing up your old statements?

Are you only pretending or ? I refuse to answer their question because they wont answer mine and you think I will answer you when you ask same thing? Are you ok ?
    I haven't called you anything, and if you have trouble reading, I asked the question, not them.

Where? Are you making up more lies instead of backing up your old statements?
    You're going to admit that Trump is a Symbol of White Nationalism and the Alt-Right is an Extremist Hate Group?

I haven't called you anything, and if you have trouble reading, I asked the question, not them.
    I adressed that. Do you have trouble reading?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you going to back up your claims or make up more lies like you just did ?

Where am I making apolegetic arguments in favour of extremists?

I adressed that. Do you have trouble reading?
    you adressing it and you answering it aren't the same thing. it's simple question, why can't you answer? are you ok?

Where am I making apolegetic arguments in favour of extremists?
    You're going to admit the Alt-Right is a Hate Group?

you adressing it and you answering it aren't the same thing. it's simple question, why can't you answer? are you ok?

I explained to you why wont I answer you until I get my answers.

- - - Updated - - -

you not answering my question, is the answer to your question, i've already addressed this.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-19 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

You're going to admit the Alt-Right is a Hate Group?
    I will gladly answer your questions once you explain your slander of me.

I will gladly answer your questions once you explain your slander of me.
    The one where you won't admit the Alt-Right is an Hate Group?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would ignore him, he's simply trying to derail to close the topic
    His refusal to denounce said group is all the confirmation one should ever need.

The one where you won't admit the Alt-Right is an Hate Group?
    The one where you claim that Im alt right/fascist/nazi.

The one where you claim that I make apolegetic arguments in favour of extremists.

Until then I will ignore your sad trolling and slander.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I would ignore him, he's simply trying to derail to close the topic
    His refusal to denounce said group is all the confirmation one should ever need.
    Your refusal to to backup your claim is confirmation that you are just making up things.

The one where you claim that I make apolegetic arguments in favour of extremists.

Funny that your not actually ingoring their slander, alll your ignoring is my question, that proves to them their suspicions.

Funny that your not actually ingoring their slander, alll your ignoring is my question, that proves to them their suspicions.
    I explained to you why. I will ignore your trolling too then.

I never said that.

Yet you seem to keep on ignoring that Trump leans toward Racism uses Divisive Rhetoric.

Says the person who refuses to admit that the Alt-Right is a Hate Group.