Poll: Time to categorize the "Alt-Right" as a violent extremist ideology

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I explained to you why. I will ignore your trolling too then.
    You go and continue to ignore me, while continue to prove them correct about you. I just want an yes or no answer, but you won't answer so i'll not waste anymore time on you derailing the thread with your nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    He already answered our question, there really is nothing more to add to it. Not that it wasn't already as clear as day.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    He already answered our question, there really is nothing more to add to it. Not that it wasn't already as clear as day.
    You're right, his non answer is an answer. It's perfectly clear what he's doing. He certainly wants people to assume things about him with his avatar more then actually putting those thoughts to rest, like a normal person would want.

I will gladly answer your questions once you explain your slander of me.
    Why are you placing conditions upon stating that the alt-right is a violent extremist movement? There's only one reason why this should be difficult for you, and your repeated cries of "slander" certainly is not that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Why are you placing conditions upon stating that the alt-right is a violent extremist movement? There's only one reason why this should be difficult for you, and your repeated cries of "slander" certainly is not that reason.
    Why would I fullfill wishes of someone who is insulting and slandering me?

Why dont you back up your claims that im nazi/fascist/alt right? There is only one reason why you wont and that is because you cant.

Interesting that people who seem to be sympathetic toward Hate Groups are the ones acting like Victims.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Why would I fullfill wishes of someone who is insulting and slandering me?

Why dont you back up your claims that im nazi/fascist/alt right? There is only one reason why you wont and that is because you cant.
    I've claimed no such thing.

Your repeated refusal to state something that has no rational need for a terms or conditions is quite telling, however.

I've claimed no such thing.

Your repeated refusal to state something that has no rational need for a terms or conditions is quite telling, however.
    You did and your refusal to backup your claims is quite telling

You did and your refusal to backup your claims is quite telling
    I'm sorry you can't/won't grasp the difference between what I actually criticized you of vs. calling you a nazi/fascist.

Really small potatoes compared to your relentless unwillingness to state that the alt-right is a violent extremist movement.

If all you're going to do is reply with a more verbose version of "no u" or "zomg slanderzzzz", please spare us your efforts. At this point, if you aren't interested in stating what multiple people have asked of you, there's little more to add to the conversation.

I'm sorry you can't/won't grasp the difference between what I actually criticized you of vs. calling you a nazi/fascist.

Really small potatoes compared to your relentless unwillingness to state that the alt-right is a violent extremist movement.

If all you're going to do is reply with a more verbose version of "no u" or "zomg slanderzzzz", please spare us your efforts. At this point, if you aren't interested in stating what multiple people have asked of you, there's little more to add to the conversation.

I will gladly answer your questions once you backup your slanderous claims. If you are not willing to do that then this conversation wont move further.

I will gladly answer your questions once you backup your slanderous claims. If you are not willing to do that then this conversation wont move further.
    Did literally what I said you would. Weird that you think we're the reason the conversation won't move forward.

Just going to put you on ignore since you are a waste of everyone's time.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-19 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

Did literally what I said you would. Weird that you think we're the reason the conversation won't move forward.

Just going to put you on ignore since you are a waste of everyone's time.
    Yeah do that. Run away instead of backing up your claims and slander.

That is the golden dawn symbol. Yes it has other connotations but that is the most recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    That is the golden dawn symbol. Yes it has other connotations but that is the most recent.
    The Greek far right party of Hermetic order? Its neither. Its old slavic symbol for sun.

The alt-right endorses terrorist tactics, that's the only take away from this. All the bitching about terrorism was just whinging they weren't killing the people they want killed.

Alt-right = Isis. That's all there is to it.

Yeah do that. Run away instead of backing up your claims and slander.
    Says the person who refuses to admit that the Alt-Right is a hate group.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-19 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since that's now all cleared up,

I want to move back to new Zealand and how the payment political response from the PM is the correct one.

Since in essence these alt right folks are nothing more than trolls, social rejects, failures trying to shift their incompetence onto others and so the press and politics should give them as little attention as possible so that their cell feels just as home as their mother basement does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    He does not consider himself to be hatefull, so it'll never happen, just give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You insulted me and then you demand something from me. Would you follow wishes of someone who is insulting you? You dont have a spine?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    He does not consider himself to be hatefull, so it'll never happen, just give it up.
    What makes me hatefull ? Funny that guy who is ok with beating opponents and with intolerance of tolerants says this.

The Greek far right party of Hermetic order? Its neither. Its old slavic symbol for sun.
    No one believes your bullshit, if you want a symbol for the sun, how about a picture of the god damn sun. Using that is like using the Nazi Swaztiga all over the internet going "It's an ancient x symbol." . Everyone knows it's bullshit because no one would be stupid enough to do it.