Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My views on blizzard didn’t change when they did layoffs in the past and they won’t change now. It sucks for the people who lost there jobs but they wernt part of the product I enjoy from blizzard so I won’t stop partaking in said product.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Man I'm really sorry you missed out on most of MoP. One of the best expansions in my opinion, it's a tragedy to not experience it.
    Personally the theme/setting made me want to vomit so I skipped it - I have heard good things about the actual content but I could never put myself through it.

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    Personally the theme/setting made me want to vomit so I skipped it - I have heard good things about the actual content but I could never put myself through it.
    Oriental setting and kung fu panda, tbh at first look it looked like crap but in the end it was a solid expansion surely waaaay better than other expansions with super uber glorious titles(WARLORDS OF DRAENOR , BATTLE FOR AZEROTH) and epic themes that turned out to be a mega crapload, ofc mop was still behind vanilla tbc and wrath which is the last blizzard expansion, what came after wrath next is just acti-wow
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP had excellent original lore - it was first expansion where they did not depend on established franchise lore and they managed to pull it off well.

Other than that they made sweeping (and good, despite faux outrage of old talent tree flagellants) changes to classes, Pandaria and the raids were great too and something like Timeless Isle was a great success that is yet to be reproduced really.

MoP was a really good work that got unfairly treated by some people offended by pandas and shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    MoP had excellent original lore
    It wasn't original in the slightest, everything from story to art style was an adaptation of Chinese folklore.

In all honesty, I don't think I've ever been interested in streamers. And the fact that they whore themselves out for "donations" so they can sit at home and play video games is absurd. Which I also understand, is a good bit of folks dream job. I don't understand why people watch other people play video games. I just don't grasp that concept. I will admit, I watched a Quinn69 video once, where he explained how to do the numlock trick in D3, but after that, I never watched any of his other videos. They will simply go away if people stop watching them. Which, again, why the hell would you. Maybe I'm just old. idk

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh buddy if only i had time to tear your post apart. To put you down i played half of TBC, all of WOTLK, 75% of Cata, about 2 months of MoP, about 2-3 months of WoD, 75% of Legion and the first month of BFA.

When i think the game is in a terrible state i unsub, simple as that - it's just a game and there's many more out there that are much better. I have no problem quitting those digital pixels and playing something else, i own PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, in the region of 600+ PC games and almost everysingle console ever made including handheld.

I would love the game to return to a decent state, but it's not and i don't play something i am not enjoying so no worries. Money isn't much of a problem so even if i have a long standing sub, or when i spent hundreds of dollars transferring characters etc and then realised the game is in such a shit state just quitting and wasting all of that bread.

Don't ever assume, you know why.

As for what i want, i have only ever enjoyed making gold - the rest of the game i couldn't care less, i raided a lot in WOTLK and Cata but this was down to having such an amazing guild at the time and wanting to play. Since then I find the game in a very stale state and the quality lacking, I have no intention of doing such content when I think it's in such a bad state. I played BFA and made a few million, transferred it to balance and reaped some dollar back.

Also, sometimes I do enjoy checking the forum to see what's new, mostly the Hunter section as that's been my main since TBC. Very rarely I will take part in a thread if I feel like. Thanks for your concern.
    You'd love the game to return to a decent state, yeah, what would you consider a decent state? We're going in circles here now. What you want may not be what I want or the average Joe wants. And still you haven't adressed the hyperbole I mentioned. You used a lot of words to basically say nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how the majority of the layoffs didn't impact the people working on/with WoW.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    It wasn't original in the slightest, everything from story to art style was an adaptation of Chinese folklore.
    The boo squad is here.

It was original for WoW, as in it was not built on the bones of Warcraft 3 or books - that's the point. It was not an expansion half-carried by Arthas from W3.

The boo squad is here.
    It was original for WoW, as in it was not built on the bones of Warcraft 3 or books - that's the point. It was not an expansion half-carried by Arthas from W3.
    MoP was my favorite expansion (mainly because of core gameplay and class mechanics), but Chinese road trip is not exactly what you would expect in WoW. You can create new story elements in the WoW universe.

Youtubers like them are shit

Quote Originally Posted by Raysz View Post
    You'd love the game to return to a decent state, yeah, what would you consider a decent state? We're going in circles here now. What you want may not be what I want or the average Joe wants. And still you haven't adressed the hyperbole I mentioned. You used a lot of words to basically say nothing.
    You can go in circles i'm not interested in conversing with you, a decent state is what I feel in my own personal opinion. If the state of the game is acceptable in my own personal opinion I will play, if not i unsub. It's not a problem to me as I'm busy with other games and work, discussion over.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can go in circles i'm not interested in conversing with you, a decent state is what I feel in my own personal opinion. If the state of the game is acceptable in my own personal opinion I will play, if not i unsub. It's not a problem to me as I'm busy with other games and work, discussion over.
    You have never even bothered to answer my question and go for the easy 'I am done with you' way of leaving a conversation. You basically can't motivate your opinion and when being challenged on it, you go for the standard cop out. What, ever, dude. Go play something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the gearing system of Legion or BfA. I don't like the Mythic+ Dungeon thing where you're always chasing some unreachable ilvl. I don't really like the class design on any of the classes namely elemental shaman, any spec of warlock, shadow priest and arcane mage. I don't really like the limited amount of content being timegated for whatever reason. They need to go back and look at Thunder Ile and that island to the north of Silvermoon to learn how to timegate correctly. They need to revisit Icecrown to know how to phase content with the player's interaction better.

You have never even bothered to answer my question and go for the easy 'I am done with you' way of leaving a conversation. You basically can't motivate your opinion and when being challenged on it, you go for the standard cop out. What, ever, dude. Go play something else.
    Can you please get yourself a better hobby than staring at these forums, I am not interested in the game and certainly not interested in debating it - healthy or unhealthy.

I have been playing other games for a long long time, like I said - if you bothered reading, I have unsubbed for a veryyyyy veryyyyy long period of time over the 12 or so years.

If i was feeling the game, fancying getting back into the swing of things I would partake in discussions, but I am not so jog on kid.

MoP had excellent original lore - it was first expansion where they did not depend on established franchise lore and they managed to pull it off well.

Other than that they made sweeping (and good, despite faux outrage of old talent tree flagellants) changes to classes, Pandaria and the raids were great too and something like Timeless Isle was a great success that is yet to be reproduced really.

MoP was a really good work that got unfairly treated by some people offended by pandas and shit like that.
    And the next change talents need is to be made purely utility or removed entirely(at least temporarily, for an expansion or 2), forcing Blizzard to design good classes/specs baseline without relying on other systems like talents to make them fun(and then fucking up the tuning so the talents that fix the spec aren't the best)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you please get yourself a better hobby than staring at these forums, I am not interested in the game and certainly not interested in debating it - healthy or unhealthy.

I have been playing other games for a long long time, like I said - if you bothered reading, I have unsubbed for a veryyyyy veryyyyy long period of time over the 12 or so years.

If i was feeling the game, fancying getting back into the swing of things I would partake in discussions, but I am not so jog on kid.
    If you're not interested in the game, what are you doing on the WoW forums then, seriously.

mob mentality rules on the internet. If enough ppl dislike something you get a phenomenon where every streamer, youtuber, twitterer, facebooker and their mothers make videos about how horrible that thing is. Because they know its what the mob wants to hear and it gives them easy views.

As for whether claims are true or not about how "bad" something is. There are stuff i like and stuff i dislike about bfa, but it was apparently good enough for me to sink every waking hour into the game for at least 2 months. and at a less hardcore pace after that. I dont think its much worse than previous expansions, im just more fastidious than be4.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

If you're not interested in the game, what are you doing on the WoW forums then, seriously.
    Why are you still replying? As a player for 11 or so years i check back every now and then to see what's going on, other games, off topic also - not that it's got anything to do with you but thanks for your concern (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    And the next change talents need is to be made purely utility or removed entirely(at least temporarily, for an expansion or 2), forcing Blizzard to design good classes/specs baseline without relying on other systems like talents to make them fun(and then fucking up the tuning so the talents that fix the spec aren't the best)
    A fucking men.