View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Remainer Tories now need to act.
    I think we should lock them all in a room and settle it with a massive ruck and the last man or woman standing gets to decide what we do! It can't be any worse can it?

Motion of no confidence. C'mon. Get on with it. Remainer Tories abstain. Bring her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    "I am on your side"

Since fucking when?
    She was talking to her deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Give it a rest.
    How can I fail to respond to such reasoned arguments.

You stop behaving the way you do, people will stop responding to you in an appropriate way. Ball entirely in your court.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

I think we should lock them all in a room and settle it with a massive ruck and the last man or woman standing gets to decide what we do! It can't be any worse can it?
    Well, that's where we're going Pann. That's where we're going.

How dare she address the public in this way when we have absolutely zero say.

If I were an MP, I'd be going for her fucking throat

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Motion of no confidence. C'mon. Get on with it. Remainer Tories abstain. Bring her down.
    What's the point? Nothing will change. It just be a different face fucking it all up.

Hal 9000 had an excuse. He was incapable of lying and his mission was to be of top secret that no one was to know as it would jeprodise the mission. (Logically the result was deaths to all when the two awake crewmen discussed switching him off for a bit.)

May... This is everything of her own volition with the fucking red lines and wanting to keep the ERG from basically mass jumping to UKIP or creating their own TIG. All what needed to happen was someone with guts at the start of this to go "Yes we're leaving, but due to the nature of how damaging any deal can be that takes us out of customs union. We need to take a Norway deal." then discuss with Norway, Iceland, EU about it. Get a deal in place that if the UK does something then it doesn't affect the others (Norway's concern). We'd be out by now, we'd have minimal damage and she might have even gone down as a good PM.

But no everything she fucking bitched about is of her own doing. She is either incapable of taking blame or she has been deluded this entire time since basically she was put in as Home secretary. Well seeing as all the stuff under her watch there went to shambles too I guess it's clear.

You know what. Maybe someone should read through the thousands of documents that makes up the UK constitution and see if there are means for Elizabeth to take over because frankly that might be the only way out of this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Well he's better than another Tony Blair, blame him for completely fucking over Labour.
    Blame the person who made Labour electable for "fucking over" Labour. I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    How can I fail to respond to such reasoned arguments.

You stop behaving the way you do, people will stop responding to you in an appropriate way. Ball entirely in your court.
    You do notice that it is not just me criticising Corbyn? And that you are the only one defending him?

"We asked you a question already, and you gave us your answer".

And you asked a question of Parliament. And it told you to get fucked. Twice. Funny how you can keep asking that question until you get the answer you want, but nobody else is allowed to suggest the same thing.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he's better than another Tony Blair, blame him for completely fucking over Labour.
    No he isn't, not in any way shape or fashion.

He's weak, ineffective and cannot hold this awful government to account.

But... but... it's not her fault... it's everyone else's!

This is sarcasm btw
    I know you are :P

But even if you were not isn't there a phrase about bucks stopping with the leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I know you are :P

But even if you were not isn't there a phrase about bucks stopping with the leader?
    I know that you know this.

You know what. At this point in time after living since the 80s I'll say it.

Blair was most likely the best PM I lived through. A Labour leader that won 3 Elections in a row. Not everything he did i agree with (Iraq) but you know what. If he were to be leader of Labour right now he'd destroy May in all ways.

Blair was most likely the best PM I lived through. A Labour leader that won 3 Elections in a row. Not everything he did i agree with (Iraq) but you know what. If he were to be leader of Labour right now he'd destroy May in all ways.
    Hmm, he was better than May... that's faint praise if ever I saw it!

But yeah, I personally couldn't stand Blair but I'd have him back in a heartbeat compared the current shower shite we have.

Absolutely. Without a shadow of a doubt.

I hear that May took her inspiration for her speech from the late Kenneth Williams.

Hal 9000 had an excuse. He was incapable of lying and his mission was to be of top secret that no one was to know as it would jeprodise the mission. (Logically the result was deaths to all when the two awake crewmen discussed switching him off for a bit.)

May... This is everything of her own volition with the fucking red lines and wanting to keep the ERG from basically mass jumping to UKIP or creating their own TIG. All what needed to happen was someone with guts at the start of this to go "Yes we're leaving, but due to the nature of how damaging any deal can be that takes us out of customs union. We need to take a Norway deal." then discuss with Norway, Iceland, EU about it. Get a deal in place that if the UK does something then it doesn't affect the others (Norway's concern). We'd be out by now, we'd have minimal damage and she might have even gone down as a good PM.

But no everything she fucking bitched about is of her own doing. She is either incapable of taking blame or she has been deluded this entire time since basically she was put in as Home secretary. Well seeing as all the stuff under her watch there went to shambles too I guess it's clear.

You know what. Maybe someone should read through the thousands of documents that makes up the UK constitution and see if there are means for Elizabeth to take over because frankly that might be the only way out of this mess.
    What fucks me off, really fucks me off is this:

Who the fuck did May think she was addressing just then?

What paralell universe is she residing in does she think her entire audience subscribe to her "will of the people", we're all in it together, we all want it over mentality?

Patronising, evil primary school teacher. She's playing with fire. Dogwhistling to white van man. Now we're fucked. There is no consensus. She's an arrogant, awful PM who has stoked division.

Yes, Huehue, Labour's "constructive ambivialence" during the whole process HAS NOT helped. Deal with it.

Fucking, fuck, fuck fuck
    Last edited by LeGin Tufnel; 2019-03-20 at 09:08 PM.

I take it that it's just me then that doesn't believe they have had a "good" PM in their life time then? Thatcher, Major (I actually like Major tbf, shit government but a good guy), Blair, Brown, Cameron and May? I don't think the history books will be vaunting any of them.

pulled the party way too much to the right
    In your opinion.