Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Business as usual unfortunately. They weren't part of the deal. They'll still be riling up the old and the under educated about the dangers of non-white folks, atheism, and communism.
    I stopped watching Fox a long time ago. It's just the same old bullshit. They lean right like I do. But I never remember them saying anything about the "dangers" of non-white folks and atheism. Communism, of course. But not the other two. Why do you say things like that?

rip xmen gonna go as shit as the rest of disney's ip's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    I stopped watching Fox a long time ago. It's just the same old bullshit. They lean right like I do. But I never remember them saying anything about the "dangers" of non-white folks and atheism. Communism, of course. But not the other two. Why do you say things like that?
    leftists think fox is some far right nazi think tank or some shit because they don't actually watch it.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Because that's what the other side told him they say :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Um, what?

/10chars
    In 1980 we had 6 major players. These days even with Fox dropping out we have 6.25 major players* with another 2 more looking to come into the business**. The business no longer is purely theater oriented because of streaming. Times changed.

*add Netflix & Amazon (the .25).
    **Google and Apple are the other two. They will likely be .25s as well.

The facts are that the standalone major movie studio is an endangered species. Young, hell old people want streaming. Fox saw the handwriting on the wall and determined it could not survive in that arena, so it got out. No matter how you slice it Fox was going out. Anti-trust can prevent mergers but this was more of a going out of business sale. There were two bidders. Disney won. End of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    rip xmen gonna go as shit as the rest of disney's ip's.
    Makes me sad because we may never get that (Alien 5) movie that looked promising (the one where they make 3 and 4 none cannon)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Makes me sad because we may never get that (Alien 5) movie that looked promising (the one where they make 3 and 4 none cannon)

This one?

Yeah, I really would have liked to see that too ... probably woulda been better than two we got :/

5+ Year Old Account
    They better not reboot deadpool..

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Disney did attempt to work with Fox on bringing in the X-Men and Fantastic 4, similar to Universal with the Hulk and Sony with Spider-man ... Fox refused every time. Also keep in mine that Fox owned the publishing rights to the first six Star Wars movies. I think Disney bought out this part of Fox merely to spite those that didn't want to work with them before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    They better not reboot deadpool..
    They better reboot Deadpool ... just keep Ryan Reynolds and make references to the fact they rebooted Deadpool.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Hell no! Don't replace his sexy ass wife, blind landlord, colossus, negasonic..the rest are replaceable..

10+ Year Old Account
    Grew up around. It's funny to see that Disney now owns half the stuff at Universal Studios.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Disney did attempt to work with Fox on bringing in the X-Men and Fantastic 4, similar to Universal with the Hulk and Sony with Spider-man ... Fox refused every time. Also keep in mine that Fox owned the publishing rights to the first six Star Wars movies. I think Disney bought out this part of Fox merely to spite those that didn't want to work with them before.

- - - Updated - - -

They better reboot Deadpool ... just keep Ryan Reynolds and make references to the fact they rebooted Deadpool.
    Why reboot Deadpool? It was pretty inconsequential. They'll just work him and the others into what comes after. Or they keep them separate but still part of the MCU like the Netflix characters.

Actually aren't there a couple of my TV shows that are part of the MCU but are never shown in movies?

Ayyyy, the have Legion now.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Why reboot Deadpool? It was pretty inconsequential. They'll just work him and the others into what comes after. Or they keep them separate but still part of the MCU like the Netflix characters.
    Because of the jokes they could make.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account

5+ Year Old Account
    A comprehensive list of all the former Fox projects that Disney scrapped today (featuring Ben Affleck, Matt Reeves, and lots of unwanted sequels)

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comm...he_former_fox/

Bob's Burger's: The Movie - Movie adaptation of the hit Fox TV animated show.

Oh, f*** you, Disney.

Glad the Garfield and Zorro re-makes got axed though, geez, did we not need either.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope Romancing the Stone remake won't happen...

https://m.imgur.com/a/dKxcoRv

Nothing on alien/prometheus or predator franchises...

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comm...he_former_fox/
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-08-11 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    disappointed a magic the gathering movie won't happen.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Bob's Burger's: The Movie - Movie adaptation of the hit Fox TV animated show.

Oh, f*** you, Disney.

Glad the Garfield and Zorro re-makes got axed though, geez, did we not need either.
    You might be looking at the wrong section, it seems those ones could go either way. So all three of the ones you mentioned might still end up going forward.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    You might be looking at the wrong section, it seems those ones could go either way. So all three of the ones you mentioned might still end up going forward.
    Whoa, you're right, jumped the gun there. I definitely need a Bob's Burgers movie!

Some of the currently axed movies might just have to go through a re-approval process.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Most mass shooters are atheists or agnostic. Almost all of the manifestos written by mass shooters include a raging screed against religion. Most atheists I know turn rabid mad when discussing religion. There's gotta be a connection between atheism and mass shooters. I'm convinced of that.

Attempting to discuss Forbidden Topics isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2019-08-12 at 09:18 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.