Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I mean I don’t know about you, but I’ve never seen this much negative feedback. Not even during WoD...
    Selective memory. Saying that as the constantly targeted "fangirl" for daring to enjoy the game in my way, even when others don't.

I remember, and yes, WoD was worse from start to finish (even after HFC had come out). For obvious reasons. It did however have far less criticism on the Class design end than Legion and now BfA's had, which no doubt helped the overall impression.
    Subjective opinion on features and designs aside, BfA has in no shape or form received as little development to it as WoD did.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-03-21 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Selective memory.

I remember, and yes, WoD was worse from start to finish (even after HFC had come out). For obvious reasons.
    Lmao. Alright, we’ll go with that. I mean the proof is out there, Activision is obviously desperate for money. Allied Races coinciding with a 30% off cosmetics change, numerous mounts released, TOYS on the store. But whatever, keep sucking that dick ������������ inc ban and idc

Lmao. Alright, we’ll go with that. I mean the proof is out there, Activision is obviously desperate for money. Allied Races coinciding with a 30% off cosmetics change, numerous mounts released, TOYS on the store. But whatever, keep sucking that dick ������������ inc ban and idc

How surprising that even a civil discussion ends in this way with your crowd. Almost as if you're not really interested in said discussion, and simply want to vent your ex-partner syndrome for all to hear.

BFA has 2 major problems imo:

1. Classes are probably the most pruned yet, to the point that they all feel pretty similar and boring as hell. They would have to let us use our entire talent tree to even get close to MoP level of class design.

2. Rewards are completely shit compared to Legion. WQ, missions, everything give less gold, resources, etc. At the same time things like flasks, potions, bonus roll coins are all way more expensive. I don't even raid atm and I seem to lose gold.

These 2 combined make me not want to even do anything in the game besides run old content.

There's no lack of content and the theme isn't the problem. It's all the systems and the class design that are a mess and have been getting worse with every expansion after MoP(with some of the bad things starting in MoP itself)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

How surprising that even a civil discussion ends in this way with your crowd. Almost as if you're not really interested in said discussion, and simply want to vent your ex-partner syndrome for all to hear.
    I mean I’m open for civil discussion, but when it gets to the point that people are just delusional and can’t use their eyes... why bother? Lol

Selective memory. Saying that as the constantly targeted "fangirl" for daring to enjoy the game in my way, even when others don't.

I remember, and yes, WoD was worse from start to finish (even after HFC had come out). For obvious reasons. It did however have far less criticism on the Class design end than Legion and now BfA's had, which no doubt helped the overall impression.
    Subjective opinion on features and designs aside, BfA has in no shape or form received as little development to it as WoD did.
    WoD was better simply because the content I care about the most(raids) was good, class design was still decent and the reward structure was still somewhat intact. There not being a lot of other content was unfortunate, but most of the content that was actually there was good.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    There's no lack of content and the theme isn't the problem. It's all the systems and the class design that are a mess and have been getting worse with every expansion after MoP(with some of the bad things starting in MoP itself)
    Agreed.

The GCD change alone was enough to worsen the experience considerably. Coupled with the class "design" (not sure what to call it but they don't feel polished in any shape or form) it just becomes difficult to enjoy playing even when one wants to partake in the content on offer.

Raids were always a haven when other features failed, but that hinged upon the class being fun to play vs the content...

I LIKED the "spammy playstyle", it was fast-paced and kept you on your toes even whilst playing simpler specs. Now every fight against mobs feels like an exercise in patience and the satisfying feedback from using abilities is just gone.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I’m open for civil discussion, but when it gets to the point that people are just delusional and can’t use their eyes... why bother? Lol
    Projection.

What I said stands, and sadly you'll have to join the other hopeless cases on the ignore bench so I won't waste time on you in the future.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-03-21 at 01:56 AM.

Agreed.

The GCD change alone was enough to worsen the experience considerably. Coupled with the class "design" (not sure what to call it but they don't feel polished in any shape or form) it just becomes difficult to enjoy playing even when one wants to partake in the content on offer.

Raids were always a haven when other features failed, but that hinged upon the class being fun to play vs the content...

- - - Updated - - -

Projection.

What I said stands, and sadly you'll have to join the other hopeless cases on the ignore bench so I won't waste time on you in the future.
    I win c: ////

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    So the definition of a continent is that it's larger than Greenland? As far as I've been taught, there are no definitions of continents that we can all agree on. It's entirely arbitrary. We can call any island we want a continent and vice versa.
    The dividing line has to be drawn somewhere -- why not there?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Surprising indeed.

Ofc they think they are adding something new to the discussion. That's the greatest part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    A whole expansion about one island? Who would want to play that?
    TBC
    Wrath
    Cata
    MoP
    WoD
    Legion

Yeah BfA is pretty much what I want from WoW, so I'm pretty happy with it myself. Not everything in the game is perfect of course but hardly anything in the world is.

Because we don't have a consistent definition of it And without that how can we tell someone they're wrong, if we're not even consistent about it ourselves?
    shifting goalposts 101.
    "consistent points" and "anti blizzard" are like oil and water.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Yeah BfA is pretty much what I want from WoW, so I'm pretty happy with it myself. Not everything in the game is perfect of course but hardly anything in the world is.
    hear hear brother. hell, friends who haven't played since cata came back and they are playing every day. it's glorious

Because we don't have a consistent definition of it And without that how can we tell someone they're wrong, if we're not even consistent about it ourselves?
    So, what point would be better, and why?

I think you're just complaining for the sake of complaining.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    I said it before and I will say it until either the game dies or they change it

The content is aces
    The systems are shit

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Surprising indeed.

Ofc they think they are adding something new to the discussion. That's the greatest part of it.
    Yeah, it's just an endless circle of the same shit being spewed forth by the same people. Whenever you think they're actually genuine in their approach, they end up lashing out because they realize you're simply not agreeing 100% with them.

And inb4 "why r u partaking if it's an endless circle??" - Because I'm literally playing the game as wel speak, when I'm not, you don't find me on the forums (and when we have flying, far less since flight paths promote alt-tabbing). Meanwhile, the crowd mentioned above all claim not to be playing the game yet are always present on the forums, year after year, repeating themselves ad nauseam whilst holding a vehement hatred against repeatable content... It's rather funny.

Ironically it's the people acting like Blizzard can do no wrong who go straight for insults.

Sad really when we can't have a fair discussion about a game because a set few on either side come in and ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ironically it's the people acting like Blizzard can do no wrong who go straight for insults.

Sad really when we can't have a fair discussion about a game because a set few on either side come in and ruin it.
    sure, jan

And if anything, I call the premise stupid, because 9/10 times, the OP is based on some completely wrong information that he thought up himself and is speeding along.

Do you really expect to start off wrong and stupid and not be called wrong and stupid?

It isnt the content for me, its the classes. If you are going to push M+ as a main feature, then every class and spec should be able to achieve that without that spot weighing down rest of the group. I really haven't like the Dungeon design since MoP.

this is about either people are burnt out or people not giving a shit as long people still going to sub no matter what