Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh sorry. My bad I misread mate.

To be honest they just need to open up every race/class now. Who bloody cares if a Gnome can be a Druid or a Pandaren a DK?

I mean they stopped caring about "muh lore" when they made Night Elf Mages.
    Exactly. i have 0 interest in alts at all, especially in BFA. I main a DH. I can't make a single use out of the "selling point" of the expac. It's shameful that blizz treats DH this way for 'lore' but i can legit smash any and all 'lore' in the game with 5 minutes of thought. Class "lore" went out the way 10 years ago with cata. FREE THE DH

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Take away sharding on a server such as Saurfang EU and you'll see how low pop it is. And it's connected with 2 other servers.
    Same for my server of Skullcrusher US

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably see the first 8.2 PTR in the next couple weeks.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Agreed, at least the naga zone will be good, I have a lot of faith in it. Mechagon on the other side they said it would be small but hey, it's another zone with quests and a mega dungeon. I really want them to do it awesome.

Just the zones with a lot of storyline and some new mobs, a raid and a dungeon is good enough for me, if we add the "rework" of the azerite system and maybe some other stuff and they do it right this will be the best .2 patch released to date.

I'm hyped for the PTR, it'll come soon.
    Yes, also I have a feeling that the new Mega dungeon is tied into the events following the last raid. With the high tinker hurt perhaps we go to find a way to help him via the gnomes there or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    How can be do the same m+ over and over and over and over for rng proc on an item that you have already can be considered

Content?
    the same way people found grinding badges in wotlk launch thrilling content.

Bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Yes, also I have a feeling that the new Mega dungeon is tied into the events following the last raid. With the high tinker hurt perhaps we go to find a way to help him via the gnomes there or something?
    100% that.
    Gnome/tauren are the next races up for heritage armour, so you're gonna have a baine event and a high tinker event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    That's just sharding confusing you though. It's populated because sharding gives the illusion of such.

If you were limited to just your realm like in the old expacs, you'd be singing a different tune. The fact that we play with 100+ diff realms always gives the illusion of a full world, when in reality, it's more empty than ever.

It's a trick games have been doing for years.
    servers are higher capacity, and there are less people in leveling zones. Hell, most people are in instances. y'aint gonna see people in tyrs hand like you used to bc the endgame meta changed from farming for raids to... playing

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Whatever they do, let's just hope they don't !#$% it up. Gnomes deserve some spotlight after all (but only after having been punted ).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Whatever they do, let's just hope they don't !#$% it up. Gnomes deserve some spotlight after all (but only after having been punted ).
    Yeh, I think they will do it fine. So far this expansion Baine has had good stories for him. For the gnomes I think its good you get some spotlight as honestly aside the pre cata event to reclaim your home, the last time the gnomes had any meaningful story was in Wrath with the Mechagnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    It's not a mass Exodus. You should see how insanely crowded the world still is. Good luck getting into tol dagor without getting gang rekt by 50 horde any time of the day. So yes you truly truly are the vocal minority. The whole forum population are a fraction of the population, 89% or more of my guild never venture out into the forums, ever. I do not think wow is perfect and bfa at launch is among one of my least favorite xpacs. I like what they have done to correct it and I'm having fun along with millions and millions of others.

What horde?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post

What horde?
    Inb4 "YOU PROBABLY TOOK IT AT A NON PEAK TIME" response.

Inb4 "YOU PROBABLY TOOK IT AT A NON PEAK TIME" response.
    Well, it's 22:30ish here but still. Were a lot of people there in the start of BFA as well, even night time.

Yeeey "Ive killed jaina in LFR content done thread" There is nothing more to do.

Wintergrasp is not a new BG. It's an upscale of an existing Battleground. It literally has the same mechanics, same objectives, vehicles and even the 2 quests. All they had to do was lock it in an instance to avoid people getting out of course, scale it to 120 and fix any bugs.

Upscaling content is not new. Same with when they made Onyxia level 80.

Micro Holidays are godawful and a waste of resources. However I'll at least give them credit for finally making content that doesn't have huge carrot on sticks to keep people subbed/playing. Just a shame the content they chose to do it with has no meaning.

Profession "tools of the trade" stuff is either rubbish or weaker versions of already existing things.

All they literally added to DMF was another way to get the XP buff. The rollercoaster is literally something you click and then AFK on just like the carousel. I mean I can't fathom how someone would find that fun or meaningful.

There is nothing of worth in this patch. There is stuff but none of it is meaningful.
    That exactly is the the point where you're wrong.

Read out load what you said: it's all your opinion. Which is perfectly fine on it's own. Saying that there is no meaningfull thing in this patch for you and thatfore saying that you dislike the patch because there is nothing for you to do is ok.

But you can't just say "bUt THerE Is no CoNTenT" which is just not true.

Quote Originally Posted by swatsonqt View Post

Read out load what you said: it's all your opinion. Which is perfectly fine on it's own. Saying that there is no meaningfull thing in this patch for you and thatfore saying that you dislike the patch because there is nothing for you to do is ok.

I didn't say there is no content. I said none of it is meaningful or fun. That's an opinion. Not a fact.

However Wintergrasp is not brand new content. Scaling a BG up to level 120, locking it in an instance and fixing any bugs isn't new.

Same with when they upscaled Onyxia for level 80. Neither are new content. Both are upscaled existing content.

The "content" that is there is meaningless and just not fun to do. Classes are not fun to play. Its pretty simple, if your class is not fun, the content is meaningless. What makes it all worse is the stupid ass faction war story knowing that no matter what we do or try, there is no real winner andboth sides will once again be forced to come together for the greater good .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I didn't say there is no content. I said none of it is meaningful or fun. That's an opinion. Not a fact.

However Wintergrasp is not brand new content. Scaling a BG up to level 120, locking it in an instance and fixing any bugs isn't new.

Same with when they upscaled Onyxia for level 80. Neither are new content. Both are upscaled existing content.
    I feel like this hits the nail on the head. You have quality and quantity of content. And I can see that here all the time in this discussions. People dont discuss quality vs quality or quantity vs quantity but go quantity vs quality instead resulting in really weird discussions.

The quantity is there but, the subjective part, the quality is a problem for a lot of people. For context; I've been playing for 14 years, raiding on and off but never really leaving the game. For example all the WQ; I have been doing dailies since TBC, that is a little over 12 years (!). So many expansions later the WQ feel like a chore, something to get out of the way to get the rep items. No "fuck yeah now I have netherwing dragons", just a sigh of relief to add another random mount to the pile, or a new pet, or a new toy which I all will never use. It feels like a chore instead of the feeling of working towards something. My best guess is that this is where the demand for flying comes from. Flying from WQ to WQ would at least make this chore cost less time.

AP is the same, like someone else stated in this thread already, it was actively farmed in legion and now it is a "yeah whatever" feature. Biggest change is the name, from Artifact power to Azerite power, still AP though (lol).

M+; Yeah... "Superfun" tanking those. Somehow TBC got me busy a long time gearing in heroics, later they added that one purple item and it felt awesome when you got it. Over time we curved to this system where it is RNG stacked on RNG nad have no clue where I got my current gear from, what I had to do for it and most stuff that drops is meh anyway because of the bogus way secondary stats are handled. Not even to mention how rings and trinkets are itemized.

So my remaining content is clearing heroic BoD with the guild. So I guess I have nothing to say here because my guild has no ambition to clear BoD on the 4th (!) difficulty mode and I dont have cutting edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    you get 2 new races for which you can work for thier heritage armor.
    a new mini raid.
    new additions to the brawlers guild.

Only because you don't like the new content doesn't mean that there is no content.
    If money is expected in exchange for the content, then not liking what is offered means there is no content.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I think they made a big mistake getting away from Class halls and class story quests, wq etc. BFA would have benefited a lot from having each class have a view on the faction war. Rogues could have been working both sides of the conflict etc etc. Give the players a actual choice on where they stood in this, not the Bullshit illusion of choice they gave us with Sylvannas and sauerfang
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Well, it's 22:30ish here but still. Were a lot of people there in the start of BFA as well, even night time.
    Yea, i love WoW but the denies of BFA's population exodus are truly in some deep denial. I want WoW to thrive, but BFA was basically the WoW equivalent to Thanos erasing half the population and abilities from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Yea, i love WoW but the denies of BFA's population exodus are truly in some deep denial. I want WoW to thrive, but BFA was basically the WoW equivalent to Thanos erasing half the population and abilities from the game.
    Erasing them would imply they permanently disappeared though.

They just went to better/greener pastures. Like FF14 and ESO.

Erasing them would imply they permanently disappeared though.

They just went to better/greener pastures. Like FF14 and ESO.
    Or were just waiting for true wow to come back (vanilla tbc wotlk) ie;c classic is on the way

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Or were just waiting for true wow to come back (vanilla tbc wotlk) ie;c classic is on the way
    Oh yeah that too. But most seem to have gone to other games from what I've seen/observed.