Poll: Do you use your phone on the toilet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No.

I'm more or less OCD when it comes to cleanliness. My bathroom doesn't even have magazines in it. I don't want to spend any more time in the room meant for defecating than I have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Taking a shit while reading mmoc. Simply perfect.

What else would I use the various streaming apps on my phone for? Same with mobile games, they were invented to be played on the shitter and that is all they will ever be good for most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I’m mostly surprised by the notion people need to do anything in the toilet other than their business. I mean how long is 2-10 minutes that a person can’t be doing anything but the job at hand.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

Do you use your phone on the toilet?

Personally my Answer would be a Hell and a NO! That's pretty fucking disgusting, It also makes me rethink the idea of ever asking to use someone else's phone if I didn't have mine.

I guess thank god I always have mine except in the bathroom LOL
    Why hell no?

- - - Updated - - -

I think I’m mostly surprised by the notion people need to do anything in the toilet other than their business. I mean how long is 2-10 minutes that a person can’t be doing anything but the job at hand.
    Efficiency? I personally can be pushing while answering work emails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Why hell no?

- - - Updated - - -

Efficiency? I personally can be pushing while answering work emails.
    Of course you can. You could probably juggle fire too. My point is it’s not a challenge why not enjoy you 2-10 minutes of zen or whatever
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Of course you can. You could probably juggle fire too. My point is it’s not a challenge why not enjoy you 2-10 minutes of zen or whatever
    Being on the toilet, and being able to answer work emails with no outside distraction *is* zen for however long it takes. /shrug

That's where I am replying from at the moment.

And I don't see what's so shocking in this "discovery". Many people used to read magazines and newspapers on the toilet, phones have just replaced them nowadays.

Another reason to not touch other people's phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    That's where I am replying from at the moment.

And I don't see what's so shocking in this "discovery". Many people used to read magazines and newspapers on the toilet, phones have just replaced them nowadays.

Another reason to not touch other people's phones.
    I believe people seem to think it's going to contribute to the already disgusting amount of germs on their phones or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    *snip*.
    Thanks for that anecdote, but I reserve the right to my own strategy for cleanliness. Just because there's a ton of bacteria in public areas (where I wear gloves), don't mean I can't keep it clean at home.

My bathroom is cleaned with hot water and chlorine + dishwashing soap and toilet cleaner. I feel clean coming out of there because I KEEP it clean. I have no use for the phone in there. I have far more comfortable spots in my home for that than the toilet seat.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-03-21 at 07:25 PM.

Sometimes. Sometimes I spend that time doing SHITposting.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why would the books get wet in the toilet?
    There is water in the toilet of course.

You eat far worse at any restaurant. Really nothing to be concerned over.

What am I supposed to do instead? Sit and stare at a wall?

Some do have to concentrate...or simply savor the feeling of a satisfying dump.