Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    I think the divide we are having is when we speak of muslims we are talking about orthodox followers of the Islamic faith not the extremist of the faith that eat bacon or allow apostates to live. Extreme care should be taken when it comes to islam it isn't a religion of peace.
    No, it's people who do not understand religion or the religious and how it affects behavior in society in the bigger picture. I know how it does, I was born a Christian, I was raised a Christian, I was a practicing Christian, in a society that is by large very conservative to European countries, Canada, Australia or USA. In a city that, by South Korean standards, is very conservative. Even though I don't believe in it now, it still affects my behavior.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-03-21 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Did I claim they have attempted to do that in western societies? No. Malaysia and Indonesia on the other hand would be completely different countries if not for Islam gaining influence there.
    Okay cool. Those are two countries with a Muslim majority. They're free to do whatever they want in their own countries, by choice (elections). Or is it because that YOU don't want to respect their own choices in how to run a Muslim majority country, that you feel like you should be hate breaching against the whole religion? You are in no position to criticize or dictate how they should run their countries. It's a fucking choice. Get over it.

I brought up western societies because it was the main point of discussion in this topic. If you want to discuss Islam in Asia: This isn't the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    It's quite severe. If you get labeled as such and it's credible, it can easily result in some form of social punishment like firing or worse everywhere I lived (US, Romania, Austria). Is South Korea different? Genuinely curious.
    Nobody gives a shit if you dislike muslims here. It's even acceptable for places to ban non-koreans from entering.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    Okay cool. Those are two countries with a Muslim majority. They're free to do whatever they want in their own countries, by choice (elections). Or is it because that YOU don't want to respect their own choices in how to run a Muslim majority country, that you feel like you should be hate breaching against the whole religion? You are in no position to criticize or dictate how they should run their countries. It's a fucking choice. Get over it.
    This is a weird response to my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Nice to see Jinro derailing this thread again with his muslim hate boner.

This is a weird response to my post.
    You brought up Malaysia and Indonesia as a prime example of how "harmful Islam is, to a society/country" and "how much different would those two countries be without it". Which is pretty irrelevant when they're Muslim majority countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    You brought up Malaysia and Indonesia as a prime example of how "harmful Islam is, to a society/country" and "how much different would those two countries be without it". Which is pretty irrelevant when they're Muslim majority countries.
    They weren't in the past, lmao. Islam was brought there by arab and indian muslims. It didn't just spawn out of nowhere.

They weren't in the past, lmao. Islam was brought there by arab and indian muslims. It didn't just spawn out of nowhere.
    And the native population willingly accepted it, a long time ago. Or is your point, that they're wrong to have chosen that?

Islam should be purged from Europe. 97% of terror attacks in 2018 in europe were by muslims. With the blessing of mentally ill leftists.

So if a person who attacks other people is brown skinned it's a terrorist attack before the evidence can even be sorted?

Sure, feel free to call it a terrorist attack after the person has been deemed a terrorist by objective evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Islam should be purged from Europe. 97% of terror attacks in 2018 in europe were by muslims. With the blessing of mentally ill leftists.
    Did you pull that number out of your uncritical emotional response?

I Googled "terrorist attacks in Europe in 2018" and the TESAT only mentions 21 Jihadist attacks and 45 ethno-nationalists, amongst others. Which is far less than the 97% you claim.

There were 238 terrorist attacks made in Europe in 2018. They've been divided into six categories. Even if you compare the number of Jihadist attacks to the other lowest category, which is ETHNO-NATIONALIST AND SEPARATIST TERRORISM at 45, the outcome is still less than 50%.

Out of the total number of terrorist attacks it only makes up for 13,61% of the incidents in 2018. Which is the lowest single category of the six.

Always do source criticism before you cite numbers because if you cite the wrong ones, or make some up, you'll look silly in front of someone who does look them up.

If you're curious the TESAT for 2018 can be found here;
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/activi...018-tesat-2018
    Last edited by Quaade; 2019-03-21 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You mean re-education for radical Muslims? Well yeah, that seems fine..
    Ooh wait! We already do that!
    With "radical" being loosely defined, and estimated to be 100,000 or more.

One can say they are
    putting them on some black site prison without a trial.
    Since they are not free to leave, and put there without a trial.

I wouldn't like it, which is why I am glad China doesn't do such a things. Illegally locking up religious minorities in concentration camps is something westerns tend to do.
    Why is Sweden granting them refugee status if they're not being persecuted?

http://inbeijing.se/bulletin/2019/03...from-xinjiang/

After having talked to the family’s lawyer, I learned that the Migration Board on January 25 came to the decision that ”asylum seekers from China who is muslim and Uyghur, or belonging to any other Turkic minority group, with past residence in the Xinjiang province” are now to view as a refugee.

This due to the risk that any applicant that fits the above description would be placed in what the Migration Board calls ”reeducation camp”, or subjected to other kinds of repression. The decision also notes that muslims or members of Turkic minorities in China whose past residence was not in the Xinjiang region ”runs a slightly lower but not negligible risk” to be subjected to the same treatment.

According to the lawyer, the decision that was made January 25 have been implemented just now, since no one lodged an appeal against the decision during during the time of review.

In theory, this means that every Chinese muslim, Uyghur or member of a Turkic minority group now have valid reasons for being granted asylum in Sweden, particularly if they have been living in the Xinjiang region. The only exception being applicants earlier involved in terrorism, crimes against humanity or other related activities.
    Last edited by Darya; 2019-03-21 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know nice muslims too, doesn't mean I want a lot of muslims moving to South Korea.
    what if you come across two people. both say they are muslims, but one of them attacks whenever you disagree with him/her and the other one agrees to disagree. both also proclaim that they follow the proper religion, the other doesn't. whom do you believe?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    https://nos.nl/artikel/2277179-gokme...duidelijk.html

He confessed, but the motive is still unclear, the public probably will not know the full story untill his trail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    https://nos.nl/artikel/2277179-gokme...duidelijk.html

He confessed, but the motive is still unclear, the public probably will not know the full story untill his trail.
    He admited to 3 charges:

murder or manslaughter with a terrorist intent
    attempted murder or manslaughter with a terrorist intent
    making threats with terrorist intent
    The motive is pretty clear, Islamic terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    He admited to 3 charges:

murder or manslaughter with a terrorist intent
    attempted murder or manslaughter with a terrorist intent
    making threats with terrorist intent
    The motive is pretty clear, Islamic terrorism.
    Try reading what I posted again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try reading what I posted again.
    REading what? You posted link to dutch site.

10+ Year Old Account
    REading what? You posted link to dutch site.
    It does not back up anything you claimed. The police has released no info whether he revealed his motive or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does not back up anything you claimed. The police has released no info whether he revealed his motive or not.
    Which part of admitting do you not understand...

10+ Year Old Account
    Which part of admitting do you not understand...
    He did not do that, maybe you should actually bother listening to what our justice system has brought out.
    You where responding to an article that flat out denies what you said.