Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Most likely Fox but they are gonna be soon under the MCU umbrella.
    I am saddened that they are not sticking to the stuff in the comics. Thanos impressing mistress Death. Terraxia killing Ironman. The absence of Adam Warlock...etc
    I think this movie should have been a collaboration and not just Marvel studios. That was a huge mistake imho.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I am saddened that they are not sticking to the stuff in the comics. Thanos impressing mistress Death. Terraxia killing Ironman. The absence of Adam Warlock...etc
    I think this movie should have been a collaboration and not just Marvel studios. That was a huge mistake imho.
    If iam honest them not sticking slavishly to the comics is prolly what has made the MCU work so well on the big screen.

It works in a comic book but when you have real life actors on screen it doesnt work that well. I mean imagine that scene with Gamora and Thanos and Thanos saying to Gamora 'It needs correcting.... HAHA iam just kidding iam doing this shit cause iam sexually attracted to the literal personification of Death!'

There has to be some grounding for it to work in a cinematic universe for it to be belieavable IMHO
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2019-03-15 at 06:35 AM.

Honestly had me wondering if that was one of those crappy fan-made trailer spams that plague YouTube at every corner for a while with the way they were just reusing past footage.

I am curious where the Nebula/Cap strapping his shield takes place considering they're the same sky and Nebula's shot shows a crashed jetliner in the back.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, it did give away Tony making it back to Earth. Yeah, majority knew he wasn’t actually going to die out there, but all previous trailers (including the beginning of this new one) focus heavily on him making his message to Pepper and teasing us that he may not make it, only for this trailer to show him alive and well with the remaining Avengers.

I think they should have left his fate unknown... or don’t make trailers showing his dire situation, only to be like, “Syke! He’s okay guys!”. It makes the previous trailers purpose irrelevant.
    It's not really a surprise that he is back, and we still don't know for sure how he reaches the base. Same goes for Hawkeye, Antman and everyone else except CaptMarvel . The trailer also gives other clues to the story, such as Widow's hair changes and their suit changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Major hype! They didn’t even show that much, but still... so hype. Cannot wait for this film.

For those that have seen Captain Marvel. How closely is it tied to Endgame? I’ve heard people say it’s just the post credit that you really NEED to see.
    It's just origins for her. You don't even need to see the post credits scene. It reveals virtually nothing that the post credits of IW didn't. It all takes place in the 90s (and you're reminded of it constantly), and is completely removed from Thanos and his work. A few characters we've seen before are present, but nothing of note is learned. It's a reasonably fun movie, but certainly not essential viewing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I am curious where the Nebula/Cap strapping his shield takes place considering they're the same sky and Nebula's shot shows a crashed jetliner in the back.
    My prediction: A few weeks after IW, the team are on Thanos' farm at the end of a long fight. Thanos vanishes and they go home. Months later, Antman joins the team and they enter another dimension to "start over" by collecting their own Infinity Stones. With a full gauntlet, they take out Thanos and undo all the events of IW.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    My prediction: A few weeks after IW, the team are on Thanos' farm at the end of a long fight. Thanos vanishes and they go home. Months later, Antman joins the team and they enter another dimension to "start over" by collecting their own Infinity Stones. With a full gauntlet, they take out Thanos and undo all the events of IW.
    The thing I was thinking of is maybe they don't shut down the portal in the NY Invasion and let Thanos enter the world.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    The thing I was thinking of is maybe they don't shut down the portal in the NY Invasion and let Thanos enter the world.
    thats not a bad shout. The events of New York getting attacked is a good choice because its a key event and ties up the timeline so it doesnt get too messy. And it has the connection to Thanos so its not a total ass pull either.

Really liked the trailer, Nice they're not showing too much. Hawkeye is still my shout for MVP.

It makes me think Cap is gonna die but infinity war trailers made me think Ironman would die but he didnt so im hesitate to trust marvel with this stuff.

Widow growing out her hair and hawkeyes new mo are a nice touch.

Also Rocket on warmachine is an awesome shot
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    thats not a bad shout. The events of New York getting attacked is a good choice because its a key event and ties up the timeline so it doesnt get too messy. And it has the connection to Thanos so its not a total ass pull either.

Really liked the trailer, Nice they're not showing too much. Hawkeye is still my shout for MVP.

It makes me think Cap is gonna die but infinity war trailers made me think Ironman would die but he didnt so im hesitate to trust marvel with this stuff.

Widow growing out her hair and hawkeyes new mo are a nice touch.

Also Rocket on warmachine is an awesome shot
    I figure it makes sense with the shots of past NY invasion/old costumes.

Less than four weeks away this week!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Less than four weeks away this week!!
    Yesss, Finally. So excited! Waiting for GOT!

5+ Year Old Account
    Iron Man survives end game

then runs into magneto who takes his suit, stark has to do walk of shame in his underpants, quits his superhero career

next iron man, who?
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-03-21 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Iron Man survives end game

then runs into magneto who takes his suit, stark has to do walk of shame in his underpants, quits his superhero career

next iron man, who?
    Actually did happen, but with Thor wrecking the suit.

(Sigh) A secret, I am so tired of the marvel movies and marvel events. I am tired that you have to see every single movie to understand everything.

Quote Originally Posted by quijote3000 View Post
    (Sigh) A secret, I am so tired of the marvel movies and marvel events. I am tired that you have to see every single movie to understand everything.
    Im tired of reading your comments. Its almost as tiring as taking 20 minutes to read through the plot of all 21 movies on the wiki page.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, it did give away Tony making it back to Earth.
    I doubt that Nebula or Stark are in that scene. That feels very "Hulk in the last trailer" to me.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The less Captain Marvel we have to see in the movie the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    The less Captain Marvel we have to see in the movie the better.
    Haven't seen it yet. Is it THAT bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quijote3000 View Post
    Haven't seen it yet. Is it THAT bad?
    No. It was on par with most of the other origin movies. IE: not perfect and kinda campy.

That guy just hates it with an obscene passion.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.