Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Trying to navigate this world without an agenda.

How do you do it?

Apparently to relate to other people in this world i need to believe in something very deeply to which i dont have a full understanding of.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the 50, they stuck a butter knife through your nose and cut off the part of your brain that feels anything. B
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Become a hermit cave dweller

Just dont have any strong opinions about moss growing on a stone or how loudly the insects shuffle about at night.

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    Become a hermit cave dweller

Just dont have any strong opinions about moss growing on a stone or how loudly the insects shuffle about at night.
    Well that's exactly what im doing lol, the funny thing about the opinion part is this, why does everyone HAVE such strong opinions on things they also dont fully understand?

Odd world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Well that's exactly what im doing lol, the funny thing about the opinion part is this, why does everyone HAVE such strong opinions on things they also dont fully understand?

Odd world.
    Way of the world

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    Way of the world
    So hard to relate to anyone, id rather be right about something and never get recognition than be wrong about something and get famous.

Odd world.
    Because the internet allows you to think you know without having the life experiences
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Even people my age are hard to relate to, they would rather live a normal life and be told what is "important" for them to care about than talk about real problems in the world.

So hard to relate to anyone, id rather be right about something and never get recognition than be wrong about something and get famous.
    You and me both brother or sister but thats the way the world works unfortunatly.

Very simply. Have a family. Shit changes real quick when there are others dependent on you to survive

Better yet, be self employed and have a family.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Very simply. Have a family. Shit changes real quick when there are others dependent on you to survive

Better yet, be self employed and have a family.
    Currently not an option for me in my mental state, somewhere along the way i picked up this line "Be the best you YOU can be" and currently being a family man wouldnt be an ideal solution for that goal.

I do get the sentiment tho, i really do.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you do it?

Apparently to relate to other people in this world i need to believe in something very deeply to which i dont have a full understanding of.
    You don't have to believe in anything to relate with other the people, just by being alive you naturally relate to any and everybody just be yourself and if they don't like you then...

Weird considering how often you are wrong about things in your threads.

Odd world.
    This is pretty ironic, coming from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even people my age are hard to relate to, they would rather live a normal life and be told what is "important" for them to care about than talk about real problems in the world.
    You don't have to cater to anybody's way of life, just do you and let them do them. Screw them...what's normal anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    You don't have to believe in anything to relate with other the people, just by being alive you naturally relate to any and everybody just be yourself and if they don't like you then...

lol awesome movie (im 37, so know that one well) but im not exactly worried about if people like me or not, i am more concerned with having conversations about things in the world that aren't fully understood by science or otherwise.

The types of problems i run into are people give up on thought and side with popular opinion. Yes i understand popular opinion is how the world works but it doesnt mean you get to answers that way, its just more work than the average person is willing to invest so option A fits them well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This is pretty ironic, coming from you.
    Do you really think i would post the types of threads i do here without considering i was wrong about them first?

Its not an agenda with me, its about truths.

10+ Year Old Account

Odd world.
    Because when you’re an adult it’s important not to avoid things like personal responsibility. This is why age isn’t just a number and when you become an adult you’re expected act accordingly.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

so tell me. why do you keep posting threads about various topics.. and yet every single one of those threads eventually comes down to your "theory" of geocentrism with asides given to opioids and such. that... sounds like agenda that you actualy have, to me. just saying.

to expand on it. for whatever crazy reason you believe that what you say is the truth, your AGENDA is to spread that "truth" otherwise, why keep posting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Because when you’re an adult it’s important not to avoid things like personal responsibility. This is why age isn’t just a number and when you become an adult you’re expected act accordingly.
    What lol?

If someone can decipher what he just typed, id appreciate it.

You don't need to "fully understand" physics to know that geocentrism is false. It might help in your quest to relate to people if you figured that out.