Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Eredar Twins. :-) if from the past. Current, probably Bladeguard Kaja.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah. I also read that her body was severely mangled when Arthas sealed it away. It seems fine now so maybe there was some healing going on when she reclaimed her body, idk.
    I'm a little hazy on some of my WoW lore, but I don't think all the details of that were covered in the story.

My theory is that the healing was part of the deal Sylvanas made with those Dreadlords (Varimathras and his two brothers, I forget their names). I assume they were the ones who got her body out of the iron coffin where Arthas had it locked (if not directly, they arranged for it to happen). They could've also used some kind of demon magic to heal up whatever damage Arthas did to the body.

Also it's possible that elves just take forever to decompose. So she eventually will look all rotten and ugly, but it'll take centuries. That kind of makes sense too, since most of the Dark Rangers look like Sylvanas (no visible decay, etc). Meanwhile, most Forsaken humans are literally falling apart, not long after they've been raised into undeath. But then...on the other hand, some of those Forsaken humans have been in that same state for over a decade, and they should be nothing more than skeletons at this point. So "fuck if I know" is my answer on that one, I guess.

OT: Probably Tyrande. She's kind of annoying at times, but look at how loyal she is to Malfurion. If anything happens to him, she drops what she's doing and goes Super Saiyan on whatever hurt him. And all that time he was hibernating, she never even thought about cheating on him. Seems like pretty good wife material to me. Also she's hot, so there is that too. :P
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-03-22 at 03:40 PM.

Daddy Arthas of course, id totally be his dk side chick when jaina is giving him the cold shoulder xD

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    Though Inquisitor Whitemane is hot as fuck too!
    Assuming we're talking about Whitemane before she became a death knight, I'd have to agree (her death knight look is pretty boring, just standard/generic female human death knight).

But yeah, before that, she was definitely the hottest WoW character. Although I wonder if the hot/crazy scale in her case is worth it. I'm kinda scared to think about what she'd do to me if I accidentally said something that her Scarlet Crusade friends would consider blasphemy.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-03-22 at 03:04 PM.

Totally has to be Jaina. Last NPC I relate too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazozourus View Post
    Eredar Twins. :-) if from the past. Current, probably Bladeguard Kaja.
    if you play a warlock through legion, you can own the eredar twins. no need for marriage.

Probably Jaina (I like a little crazy) or Talanji.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Alexstrasza. I mean, whats not to love about a powerful dragon with a super hot bipedal form?
    Someone marrying a dragon.... All i could think of was ... are you Donkey from shrek....

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, i would most likely pick one of those Noble Blood Elves or humans that live in their city and do nothing in particular dangerous, so i can have a peaceful life with all my needs satisfied.

If i have to pick a named character, maybe Anduin, he's kind, mentally stable (at least for now) and strong enough to be in the front lines, also a fucking priest, so i'm not going to have much problem with doctors, though the detail of this is that... well he's a king, and what better target for kidnapping that the king's partner?

I guess i could go with Lorthemar or any of the members of his council (Rommath is interesting just cause "Magic!")

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Someone marrying a dragon.... All i could think of was ... are you Donkey from shrek....
    Well... she at least have a human form unlike the Shrek one, also... think about this:

She can ride you on the bed, and you can ride her on they way to work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    If you had to Marry a Character in WoW lore who would it be and why?

Im going to say Sylvanas. Because I like her style and she’s sexy hot or cold as it were.

And yes if you really can’t think of someone in WoW you can substitute with any video game character PC or Console.
    You do know in wow lore, Sylvanas is rotten and the stench is unbearable... Her ingame model does not really portray her correctly.

Haven’t both of them been put through enough.
    But where is Mankirks Wife?! If you can't find her how do they expect to marry her!

I can't pick one. I"m happily married to my soul mate.

that would be Sylvanas since warcraft 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    You do know in wow lore, Sylvanas is rotten and the stench is unbearable... Her ingame model does not really portray her correctly.

When it’s true love
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll admit Y'rel is adorable and likable
    yrel is a hussy and a goat. beastiality right there.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yrel is a hussy and a goat. beastiality right there.
    Aww come on you saying she’s not even a little cute and she is kind of heroic.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    She is a corpse that smells like a corpse, and doesn't have functional ladybits.

I would probably go with Imindril Spearsong or Jaina.
    Higher forms of undead like Sylvanas do not rot and their flesh heals just like DK's.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww come on you saying she’s not even a little cute and she is kind of heroic.
    My wife commits bestiality every time we do it haha.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

You probably would have been better off doing a poll instead of select few NPCs.

Anyways, Jaina new/current version

Oh also Valeera.

/drool
    Last edited by Izual45; 2019-03-22 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I can’t find anything stating she is rotting and has an unbearable stench.
    In the short story: Lor'themar Theron: In the Shadow of the Sun
    You can read about it. A quote from the book " Her voice scraped against the walls. As
    her mouth moved, Lor'themar could see the flesh around it crack and peel like a long-discarded snakeskin."

But then again this was a few years maybe they have changed their minds about it

Probably Anduin; just within my age range (half age +7) and obviously quite mature.
    Can't really think of a second choice. Everyone in WoW lore is ancient or not human. Maybe one of the paladin leaders if they showered me in enough gold and power lifted me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Higher forms of undead like Sylvanas do not rot and their flesh heals just like DK's.
    Not according to the short story Lor'themar Theron: In the Shadow of the Sun