Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why should we "hate" Trump?
    This is a reminder that Lockedout has posted support of White Supremacists and should never be debated or engaged in discussions, as you can see from the above quoted post he's being VERY disingenuous and I believe he's legitimately "Trolling" people. His previous postings for the past 5+ years are clearly enough evidence that he more than well knows the answer this phony-question of his.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Roger Stone takes the Fifth rather than talk to the House.

"Basically, he has two choices, tell the truth and go to jail, or say nothing and possibly go to jail," Stone's lawyers didn't say but I'm pretending they did. "His emails prove he talked to WikiLeaks about attacking the election, something he denied doing under oath. If he admits he lied, he shares a jail cell with Manafort. If he says nothing, he waits till his jury trial in November. Eight months is a lot of time to hide money from federal investigators."
    Man, you gotta stop doing that!* It makes me snicker every time I read those! XD

*DON'T STOP! They're funny! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    For as much as the religious right has constantly berated the left for "Degrading the morals of this country", the left has by and large, kept morals within the boundaries of what most societies would call safe indulgences. For instance, while the right might see homosexuality as a degradation of morals, most homosexual pairings end up in fairly normal relationships, whereas heterosexual relationship norms as you say have degraded immensely, especially among the upper tiers of wealth.
    Generally I agree. However I would say, again, Bill Clinton should have resigned over Monica Lewinsky (or, you know, kept his dick in his pants while President) and John Edwards was right to have his political career ruined by having a secret child and then try to cover it up.

Even relatively harmless moral compromises such as those above have no place for any American in elected office.

If Bill Clinton, private citizen, wanted to get a BJ from a woman not his wife, who cares.

For people with the public trust, the standards must be higher and there most not be any second chances. A one strike and your out policy _is_ quality control.

Are we all ready for Andrew Yang's Wang? Because we already had that with Anthony Weiner. How long until we get a President or candidate who took an unfortunate selfie? Standards matter.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2019-03-21 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1108791715413012480?s=19
    Hey look Trumpkins, this is something you should be horribly upset at.
    Yeah...https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/st...13147752812544

KT McFarland used an AOL email address because I guess EarthLink was too high tech.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...89693431324674

Jared used WhatsApp to communicate with foreign persons, probably including MBS
    - Ivanka still uses a home brew server she shares with Jared for emails about official business
    - KT McFarland used an AOL email to participate in Flynn’s shady nuclear deal

Official Document here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    So he would still be required to turn over the paperwork even if it incriminates him.
    I think that's correct. Otherwise warrants would be useless.

I think that's correct. Otherwise warrants would be useless.
    At which point him pleading the fifth is pretty well useless for him as the papers already must be turned over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Ivanka still uses a home brew server she shares with Jared for emails about official business
    Well, @lockedout you know the deal. Explain how this is okay, but Clinton's private server was not. Failure to even try within 24 hours is, again, admission you know it's the same thing.

Well, @lockedout you know the deal. Explain how this is okay, but Clinton's private server was not. Failure to even try within 24 hours is, again, admission you know it's the same thing.
    I'm curious, have you been keeping track of every time Lockedout, by default agreed with you?

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    I'm curious, have you been keeping track of every time Lockedout, by default agreed with you?
    I think it's everytime Breccia has put up the challenge. @lockedout is a coward and a hypocrite so they never answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

I never said it was ok throw Jared Ivanka and Hillary in the same jail cell.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I never said it was ok throw Jared Ivanka and Hillary in the same jail cell.
    I can't help but notice there's an orange autocrat missing from your list. So I think the challenge still stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    I can't help but notice there's an orange autocrat missing from your list. So I think the challenge still stands.
    This is what was said to me. "Ivanka still uses a home brew server she shares with Jared for emails about official business."

"Well, @lockedout you know the deal. Explain how this is okay, but Clinton's private server was not. Failure to even try within 24 hours is, again, admission you know it's the same thing."

So I addressed what was said to me. No one mentioned the sitting president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Including the post below, it's 100% agreement. @lockedout at least seems to know when he's backed into a corner. That's why I keep challenging him.

However damaging Mueller's report will be, the worst thing republicans can do is let Trump keep running for 2020. Before election day there will be more massive hits by the numerous other investigations into Trump and his family/people. From now until then it's going to be one long string of dumpster fires and train wrecks.

And then there's the upcoming recession. If republicans give a shit at all about their party they need to unify against Trump and push him out. I'd say they need to do that anyway if they give a shit about the country in general, but they've already proven where they stand on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    However damaging Mueller's report will be, the worst thing republicans can do is let Trump keep running for 2020. Before election day there will be more massive hits by the numerous other investigations into Trump and his family/people. From now until then it's going to be one long string of dumpster fires and train wrecks.

And then there's the upcoming recession. If republicans give a shit at all about their party they need to unify against Trump and push him out. I'd say they need to do that anyway if they give a shit about the country in general, but they've already proven where they stand on that.
    Anyone who votes for Trump hates America.

BREAKING: The House Judiciary Committee is told to expect notification by 5pm that the Mueller report has been delivered to Barr
    https://twitter.com/nakashimae/statu...242779137?s=19

Well it's in. See where it goes from here.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

and here we gooo......

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If this is accurate we're in for an interesting weekend on Trump's twitter.
    Let the shitter-tweet-storm begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If this is accurate we're in for an interesting weekend on Trump's twitter.
    I was going to do some editorial work since it was from Twitter. I guess we don't know if it's final report or what.

So a little caution.

Update and looks confirmed.

Breaking News: Robert Mueller has submitted his full report on President Trump and Russia to the attorney general, who now must decide how much of it to release
    https://t.co/6n150hNJm1
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-03-22 at 09:08 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Yeah it's getting picked up by everyone now. Here we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

My guess: Trump has been responding the past week because he already got the bad news.

Happy Mueller Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless of how this goes, we should all take a moment to appreciate the profound service Mueller did to the United States. He's been a model of professionalism and republican (small r) virtue over the past two years. A symbol for the country as to what we should be, at a time an un-American demagogue at the head of a deplorable uprising haunts the White House.

We should all be a little bit more like Robert Mueller.