Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Soon we will have naked men hitting dragons with a fish to death . . .
    I mean it's hardly more silly than 4 feet tall gnomes somehow tanking the hits of said dragon whose toenails are bigger than them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I mean it's hardly more silly than 4 feet tall gnomes somehow tanking the hits of said dragon whose toenails are bigger than them.
    To be fair, in many cases, it doesn't make much of a difference if its a human, well you're bigger than its toenail, but not bigger than its toe :P

/unequip pants. worth it.

Glad they finally aknowledge that restricting transmog was a bad move. With the introduction of artifact weapons all the rules felt out of place.
    And im really happy i don't have to worry about my bracers anymore everytime i change my transmog

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Gotta have that no pants option, yo! Let my characters run around in the buff!

15+ Year Old Account
    Good, it's about time. I would have only one other request, but I don't think it's possible within the transmog system: hide left/right shoulder. Asymmetrical pauldrons are so rare outside of NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Gotta have that no pants option, yo! Let my characters run around in the buff!
    i Just want it for the cropped tabard bug and the AQ20/40 dresses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So glad they are focusing on Transmog restrictions.

These are the real issues with WoW right now.....
    Is there anything you won't try to spin into a negative? Your raging hate-on for this game is incredibly obvious, you should probably step away for awhile and cool down, the fact that Blizzard made a completely positive change to the game and you still view it negatively because they have other issues to fix is just plain sad.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wow I had just talked about this last night that's so cool.

The 'except pants' thing will never make sense as long as female characters are able to xmog literal plate-panties that show their entire backside.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    Why can't we hide our pants to? Maybe I want to be a naked barbarian type Warrior? >.>
    There are pants you can get that are skimpier than the boxers you'll have with no pants.

Literally destroying slutmog meta in one fell swoop, unsubscribed

i want the option to use nightborne's metal chin which is part of the chest heritage, without using the chest! make it like a thing u can use beside head!

I like having more freedom, but my slutty farmer xmog is benefited by using most of the gear slots. Just being naked isn't necessarily the sluttiest way to look.

Finally, I can get my Wonder Woman Transmog corrected without the glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    WTF? I can't hide my pants?
    You can, there is a special NPC made for that: The outhouse.

How about an option to hide bones for forsaken, or show boots for trolls/tauren?!

The oppression of the pantless is too extreme.

Fun but retarded.

Damn, this game drifted pretty far away from vanilla/tbc/wotlk times xD

There's a few special ones we should get

Allow all holiday items

Allow worgen to hide weapons like monks.

Allow fury warriors to mog their 2 handers to one handers.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Glad they finally aknowledge that restricting transmog was a bad move. With the introduction of artifact weapons all the rules felt out of place.
    And im really happy i don't have to worry about my bracers anymore everytime i change my transmog
    Unless your weapon is a wand, sadly. Since it counts as a ranged weapon, you can't use your artifact appearances over one. It seems like something really easy to fix, too, just make wands count as melee weapons since unlike bows, guns and crossbows for Hunters, none of the caster abilities actually require a wand equipped.