15+ Year Old Account

Next? Heritage Armor?!

Did i miss any news about the next wave of heritage armor?
    What would you like to see next? Im hoping Night-Elf!

Something like this:

I don't get why they made the ne armour from the original cinematic and didn't add it to the game for players.

It's there in the game now and built. Npcs are using it. Why not add it as an ensemble for warfront badges or something.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking Goblin and Worgen to tie in with their updated models

Or Draenei and Troll since that seems like a reasonable pick

Probs going to make a more epic version for players the npc is very low texture tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine that they did not push the NE heritage armor now cause the last Warfront included a lot of weapons and armor inspired in them.

BTW is the skimpy NE armor that the NPC use in that Warfront and in the whole "War of Thorns" available?

If not, i would assume that this (or a version of this) will be the Heritage armor of the NE and most likely the next option, maybe they have not released it yet cause they are working on the Horde next heritage armor (as they always show both together)

Season 2 NE/Forsaken gear are way better deal than heritage armor because you get a different one for all armor types and in 5 variations + weapons. I think tauren and gnome are next since concept art is out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I would imagine that they did not push the NE heritage armor now cause the last Warfront included a lot of weapons and armor inspired in them.

BTW is the skimpy NE armor that the NPC use in that Warfront and in the whole "War of Thorns" available?

If not, i would assume that this (or a version of this) will be the Heritage armor of the NE and most likely the next option, maybe they have not released it yet cause they are working on the Horde next heritage armor (as they always show both together)
    This one is not available to players, i hope they tweak it a bit. I do like the one leg covered as in the linked image. Also the gloves are a bit simple on the npc version.
    I do like it and would not mind it at all.

What would Goblin look like?

Tauren and Gnome are coming in 8.2 right? Any concepts for them out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Tauren and Gnome are coming in 8.2 right? Any concepts for them out?
    Yep, they did showed both versions

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288376/...ise-of-azshara

I'm really hoping they don't just say the Warfront armor is a stand in for heritage sets for the associated races. Would love to see a Varian set for Humans and a Huntress Kasparian set for Night Elves.

gnome and goblin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    What would Goblin look like?
    Tophat and much gold, I suppose; basically Gallywix.

However, I wouldn't mind this pimp armor for my warlock.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    I'm really hoping they don't just say the Warfront armor is a stand in for heritage sets for the associated races. Would love to see a Varian set for Humans and a Huntress Kasparian set for Night Elves.
    I doubt it since the armor types al look different and HA is the same for all. I would however expect them to be last

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post

Or Draenei and Troll since that seems like a reasonable pick
    Agreed. I highly doubt we will be getting heritage sets for races that already have warfront sets (as they serve the same purpose of racially themed gear) until after the other races have gotten theirs, so draenei and trolls would be next for the older races, but goblin and worgen will have a very good reason to launch with their shiny new models, so it could be either but I'd put my money on one of those pairs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    I doubt it since the armor types al look different and HA is the same for all. I would however expect them to be last
    Exactly this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    gnome and goblin!!!
    Gnome and Tauren are already next in 8.2. Tauren especially looks fantastic.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I really hope they have been secretly working on all the heritage sets to be released with 8.2. I doubt it will be the case but stranger things have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    This feels like it would be highly appropriate. Updated models with a racial themed set to go along with it? Sounds like a match made in heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Agreed. I highly doubt we will be getting heritage sets for races that already have warfront sets (as they serve the same purpose of racially themed gear) until after the other races have gotten theirs, so draenei and trolls would be next for the older races, but goblin and worgen will have a very good reason to launch with their shiny new models, so it could be either but I'd put my money on one of those pairs.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly this.

- - - Updated - - -

Gnome and Tauren are already next in 8.2. Tauren especially looks fantastic.
    goblin and worgen!

10+ Year Old Account
    As other said already, after Tauren and Gnomes, Worgen and Goblin is the obvious choice, along with their model upgrade. I just hope the Worgen one will look good on my warrior. And I want a top hat, of course!

With 8.2 it would be a good moment to implement night elf heritage armor with a quest that covers some history of the night elfs. But lets see, maybe 8.2.5 ...
    While I don't have anything against some skimpy armors... I think its a bit of an waste as an heritage armor.

Goblin should have a bulky backpack stuffed with rockets and fireworks, with tools strapped to the outside. Trusty criss crossed tool belts lined with pouches/pockets for nuts and bolts, a bomb strapped to one side, along with a clearly visible, wonderful wrench. Oversized blacksmith/welder gloves or fingerless engineering/punkish gloves. Wonky goggles on the eyes or forehead - either techno goggles with moving gears and parts or possibly a visor with one wide, single lens like a ski/snow-mask. The heritage armor could be singed and have chipped paint to show signs of resisting blasts.

Worgen with trench coat, hopefully with a bristly tail option coming with new models, flowing from underneath!