Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    If you get the Dzar'alor upgrade, you have a mission table in the Great Seal in the room above the portals
    Yes you have to wait a fair bit of time on EVERY toon to be able to be somewhat competitive with the other side, Also you still need to make a trip to recruit troops.
    I also should point out that you also need to make the trip every time you want to que for a war front or Island expo...

If you manage to die to fall damage, you really suck at the game
    Which is like me saying if you cant find your way around Boralus you really suck at the game, just because you have an easy time with it dons't mean that everyone dose, and considering that even after 6 months I can still find skeletons all over the place in Daz, I guess a lot of people suck .

Also the only thing you really need to go into the slums part of the city for is the BMAH which has an uninhibited path to it.... After that is just a complaint about wavy streets VS verticality (Both of which are mostly fixed with flying).

and the trip to change continents is one flight and then a straight line to the ship. Boralus is a dump compared to that.
    Boralus is a dump because you don't need to take a flight point to get to about half the things you need to do in the city? It's quite literally just following the road to your boat and skipping the stupid middle man...

When I am in Boralus, I fell like I am trying to navigate the inner city. It's a dump. In Dzar'alor I get to every pace I need to with out running in circles because everything looks the same.
    And your only cost for that is you have everything take you longer to get to, and half of your things are inside one big building making it all on foot travel. Past that it's ascetics, and it's okay not to like a normal port setting (which is kind of a misnomer considering Proudmore keep is actually very pretty as well) over a Place room/Pyramid, but that is just taste, likewise someone can say they like a normal town over the flamboyant over the top troll architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I've started a Zandalari Druid and a Kul Tiran Druid.

Odd thing is what portals they have in their city.

The Zandalari at level 22 gets portals to Orgrimmar, Thunderbluff and Silvermoon. (in Dazar'alor)

The Kul Tiran at level 22 only gets a portal to Stormwind. (in Boralus)

Anyone else confirm this happens for them too?
    Why on earth would your ally toon need to go to Thunderbluff or Silvermoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Why on earth would your ally toon need to go to Thunderbluff or Silvermoon?
    Assuming this is a troll as it seems obvious to everyone else that it was referring to the lack of Ironforge and Exodar for alliance.

As it stand though, my Zandalari druid only sees the Orgrimmar portal now, so I'm assuming the others showing was a bug or they showed due to warboard quests I had. Given Blizzard's recent levels of Q/A I'll assume bug.

- - - Updated - - -

If you get the Dzar'alor upgrade, you have a mission table in the Great Seal in the room above the portals. If you manage to die to fall damage, you really suck at the game, and the trip to change continents is one flight and then a straight line to the ship. Boralus is a dump compared to that.

- - - Updated - - -

When I am in Boralus, I fell like I am trying to navigate the inner city. It's a dump. In Dzar'alor I get to every pace I need to with out running in circles because everything looks the same.
    I've died from falling in Dazar'alor but it's been due to getting dismounted on flightpaths after coming out of an instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Assuming this is a troll as it seems obvious to everyone else that it was referring to the lack of Ironforge and Exodar for alliance.

As it stand though, my Zandalari druid only sees the Orgrimmar portal now, so I'm assuming the others showing was a bug or they showed due to warboard quests I had. Given Blizzard's recent levels of Q/A I'll assume bug.

- - - Updated - - -

I've died from falling in Dazar'alor but it's been due to getting dismounted on flightpaths after coming out of an instance.
    That that is on you. YOu know what is going to happen if yo do that. Yet, you have done it multiple times. That's not a game issue. That is a "you" issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Which is like me saying if you cant find your way around Boralus you really suck at the game, just because you have an easy time with it dons't mean that everyone dose, and considering that even after 6 months I can still find skeletons all over the place in Daz, I guess a lot of people suck .
    They do suck at the game. I have not died from fall damage there once because I know how the city is set up and know what the hell I am doing. And that goes for all the competent Horde players.

Also the only thing you really need to go into the slums part of the city for is the BMAH which has an uninhibited path to it.... After that is just a complaint about wavy streets VS verticality (Both of which are mostly fixed with flying).
    The entirety of Boralus is a slum.

Boralus is a dump because you don't need to take a flight point to get to about half the things you need to do in the city? It's quite literally just following the road to your boat and skipping the stupid middle man...
    Boralus is a dump because it looks like one and it looks exactly the same no matter where you go. Put bars on he windows and you would think you were in the inner city of Chicago.

And your only cost for that is you have everything take you longer to get to, and half of your things are inside one big building making it all on foot travel. Past that it's ascetics, and it's okay not to like a normal port setting (which is kind of a misnomer considering Proudmore keep is actually very pretty as well) over a Place room/Pyramid, but that is just taste, likewise someone can say they like a normal town over the flamboyant over the top troll architecture.
    Things barely take any time to get to. As I said, one veryu short flight and a straight line to get to the ship to switch continents which is actually shorter than in Boralus where I am spinning around in circles trying to remember where everything is because everything looks identical and there are no real landmarks to use.

Have been that way for a long time. Horde had Dalaran (legion) and Ashran portals for how long now? Alliance didn't have either. Blizzard no longer cares about Alliance, they know that most people are horde, and more and more people are switching to horde, and yet, instead of maybe doing something to combat it...most things they do only strengthen it.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

That that is on you. YOu know what is going to happen if yo do that. Yet, you have done it multiple times. That's not a game issue. That is a "you" issue.

- - - Updated - - -

They do suck at the game. I have not died from fall damage there once because I know how the city is set up and know what the hell I am doing. And that goes for all the competent Horde players.

The entirety of Boralus is a slum.

Boralus is a dump because it looks like one and it looks exactly the same no matter where you go. Put bars on he windows and you would think you were in the inner city of Chicago.

Things barely take any time to get to. As I said, one veryu short flight and a straight line to get to the ship to switch continents which is actually shorter than in Boralus where I am spinning around in circles trying to remember where everything is because everything looks identical and there are no real landmarks to use.
    Daza'alor sucks hardddd compared with Boralus. No contest.

It is simply retarded. Blizzard hates horde in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenist View Post

The lead writer is Christie Golden. Of course Blizzard hates the Horde now. They hired the biggest Alliance fan to ever exist to write their game's story.

To me it's simple:

No-flying: Boralus wins
    Flying: Daza'alor wins

No even close. Dzal'Alor >>>>>>>>>>>>> Boralus. No contest.

No even close. Dzal'Alor >>>>>>>>>>>>> Boralus. No contest.
    Clearly mindless horde fanboy here. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    You literally cannot make a kul'tiran or a zandalari without being max level and grinding a fuck ton, say what now?
    A new player will begin with a boost to 110, level to 120 and grind through the war campaign without having to understand how to play their character or anything about the old world. They unlock the Zandalari and decide they'll try one out. They have only visited their capital and KT/Zandalar before now.

- - - Updated - - -
    It's not on me. It's a bug that rarely happens but it does happen. It can also happen on any flightpath. I'm just pointing out that it is possible to die from falling in Dazar'alor. Given how long queue times can be it is also not reasonable to expect a player to not accept a queue while on a FP.

hORdE BiAs
    Be feared, or be fuel

Clearly mindless horde fanboy here. LOL
    The mindless fan boy is the one who thinks Boralus is anything more than a dump.