Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    Democrats today - "Mueller has whitewashed the report and can't be trusted, we must see the underlying documents he found" aka we want to draw our own false conclusions so we can keep our bullshit anti-trump 2020 campaign going longer.

Dems should be thrilled Trump isn't a Russian bot, but then again they never cared about that in the first place, they are just mad they lost and cant handle not getting what they want.
    Haven't seen anyone say this, like anywhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    the hell are all these weird delirious folk coming from? its like my dad figured out how to use the forums

All the Mueller investigation team members are leaving back to their original jobs, this is said to be a clear sign there are no sealed indictments because they would still stick around if that was the case.
    False since we already know that there is one for Assange under seal that has not been released, Roger Stone is still going to trial and Mike Flynn is due for sentencing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I'm kinda picturing Barr doing the Hitler scene from Downfall meme ATM... starting with his hands shaking to take off his glasses after he closes the report. :P

... You'd think I'd say it was Dump being Hitler instead, but even that portrayal was far more adult than Dump could ever be. :P
    Hitler was very intelligent. He was insane, but he was very intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    the hell are all these weird delirious folk coming from? its like my dad figured out how to use the forums
    Burner accounts. A lot of the Russian bot accounts have been banned recently. These people are paid in turnips to spread propoganda in the US. If they can't do their job on their main account where they pretend to be Americans, they just start new burner accounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who is saying this, exactly?
    Go watch CNN, or listen to every 2020 Democrats candidate

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yes because just like Clinton however many years of investigations that ended up doing nothing but exonerating her and proving she did nothing illegal, won her the election... oh wait.
    OH WAIT

Lisa P's congressional testimony revealed the DOJ pressured the FBI to drop their investigation on Clinton, when the FBI wanted to prosecute her. It's why Comey came out and gave his statement that she had done nothing wrong and set off the shit show.

NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Russian Trollfarms were put on Red Alert? /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    OH WAIT

Lisa P's congressional testimony revealed the DOJ pressured the FBI to drop their investigation on Clinton, when the FBI wanted to prosecute her. It's why Comey came out and gave his statement that she had done nothing wrong and set off the shit show.

NEXT
    That didn't happen. They just chose not to charge clinton with negligence. no charges or investigations were dropped.

Democrats today - "Mueller has whitewashed the report and can't be trusted, we must see the underlying documents he found" aka we want to draw our own false conclusions so we can keep our bullshit anti-trump 2020 campaign going longer.

Dems should be thrilled Trump isn't a Russian bot, but then again they never cared about that in the first place, they are just mad they lost and cant handle not getting what they want.
    That's a bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's a bingo!
    Literally no one has said that. Get over yourself.

Trump supporters are doing exactly what we expected them to. The report isn't even public yet and they've decided it says, "Trump did nothing wrong so everything is great. Suck it libs!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Really? Because all I see from Dems is calls for the report to be made public. I'm not sure that's what they'd be shouting if they believed it was whitewashed.
    Just watch when nothing happens to Trump how the dems turn on Mueller and say hes a Republican and thats why he didn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Just watch when nothing happens to Trump how the dems turn on Mueller and say hes a Republican and thats why he didn't do anything.
    But Mueller is not in charge of releasing the report or the underlying evidence, also do Trump supporters have any right to say anything you morons are still chanting lock her up at rallies.

That didn't happen. They just chose not to charge clinton with negligence. no charges or investigations were dropped.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document...ttee-interview

Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department [of Justice], you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: “You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to.”

Ms. Page: That’s correct
    NEXT

You do realize that what you just linked doesn't say they wanted to prosecute her with anything. You are just extrapolating nonsense to fit your narrative.

7+ Year Old Account
    Weird. You were saying it was already happening. Now you're saying it will happen eventually. Which is it buddy?
    No matter what happens they will move the goalposts like it's a caber toss. These are Russians who are being paid to spread propoganda.

You do realize that what you just linked doesn't say they wanted to prosecute her with anything. You are just extrapolating nonsense to fit your narrative.
    Why don't you read for yourself and then repeat that.

The FBI had multiple conversations about charging Clinton and the DOJ told them to stand down. Period. You said it was a conspiracy that was being pushed after years of investigation. It's not. They know she did it, but were told not to charge her with gross negligence.

NEXT

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... why did you need a quote from Lisa Page?

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.
    We have the official letter explaining why FBI didn’t recommend charges.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Reading that transcript is fascinating if it's accurate. At one point they begin discussing events that happened in 2616...
    Oh wow.

You're right. I'm a master hacker and forger that made up an entire transcript in minutes to full and scam you all. What goes on in that head of yours? Cause it can't be critical thinking.