10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    So right off the bat the FBI statement is either a lie OR Page committed perjury? It literally has to be one or the other and cannot be both.
    Dude... You can repeat this nonsense all you like. I’ve been posting for several pages explaining the basics of US government function. You want it to be a conspiracy? You want to turn to that page and just repeat it? Fine...

I would be pissed if I were you. You have these people of great power, using you as a tool in their stupid game. You know better... yet, they have you do this shit. If I were you... you’d be a sharper dresser... but, other than that... I’d be pissed... I would devote all my posting time, getting revenge on these fools thinking they can play this game on you. I’d want payback... I’d want revenge!

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The Ken star report came out in 1998, it's 2019 and we're still talking about the Clintons maybe you just don't have stomach for this but the reality is this will go on for years so hold off on popping the champagne. We have 37 indictments 5 people going to jail including 2 who have admitted to colluding with the Kremlin, if you don't think there's anything that's because you don't want there to be. If Obama had that many people around him going to prison you would be losing your shit.
    Wait until SDNY starts...we've only seen the barest shreds of the prosecutions that will happen.

My god the burner accounts are coming out of the wood work to defend Trump and play down the results which aren't even public yet.

Either we got some truly fragile snowflakes fearful of reality or some Russian Troll Farms working overtime to actually bother on an MMO website forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Dude... You can repeat this nonsense all you like. I’ve been posting for several pages explaining the basics of US government function.
    I'm bopping out what you said for multiple reasons, but mainly this.

I keep asking you who lied and you keep explaining governmental functions to me. This is not that, nor am I alleging a grand conspiracy in any one way or the other.

I'm pointing out somebody told a lie. It was either in the report or it was during congressional testimony. I've stated what the lie was. You keep dancing around to say "it doesn't matter because-" Fine. It wouldn't have changed anything. So why lie and who lied?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Wait until SDNY starts...we've only seen the barest shreds of the prosecutions that will happen.
    I spent a night at MSG gate to get tickets to a Pearl Jam show. Had a junky Punk invite me to his house to smoke weed he bought off Russian sailors. I passed... was a... fun night. But, on that show... Eddie Vedder brought out tons of file cases, talked shit about Ken Star for a while. I couldn’t hear shit... nose bleed section and a friend kept screaming random Metallica titles... he wanted to go to a different show.

No... your old... but, yeah... that shit was funny. Wasn’t it rage against the machine reading the whole thing on MTV? 90s were great... we are just a couple of years away from the 30 year rule! Fuck the current 80s crap! No... your old...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm bopping out what you said for multiple reasons, but mainly this.

I keep asking you who lied and you keep explaining governmental functions to me. This is not that, nor am I alleging a grand conspiracy in any one way or the other.

I'm pointing out somebody told a lie. It was either in the report or it was during congressional testimony. I've stated what the lie was. You keep dancing around to say "it doesn't matter because-" Fine. It wouldn't have changed anything. So why lie and who lied?
    You are at a point where you are claiming that if someone said the earth is flat... they are lying... That’s the level of conspiracy you are at. The FBI lied, because DOJ told them their recommendation will not be upheld. That doesn’t make any sense...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    My god the burner accounts are coming out of the wood work to defend Trump and play down the results which aren't even public yet.

Either we got some truly fragile snowflakes fearful of reality or some Russian Troll Farms working overtime to actually bother on an MMO website forum.
    In Soviet Russia, they are just called farm. We don’t look down on our troll brethren. They are just patriotic Russians... don’t discriminate... Putin’s words...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Just going to clip out your nonsense because this is embarassingly hard for you:

If the FBI states the DOJ did not make the decision. And Page's testimony says that it did.

Somebody is lying and who?

Very simple. I'm not alleging anything further than this and yet you've been pretty damn flexibly in dodging the question and slapping me back with nonsense. It's not hard, it could mean absolutely nothing so again just answer the damn question if you think it doesn't matter in the end:

Why would the FBI state the DOJ did not have the final say, and Lisa Page come forward to say the DOJ had the final say?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    False since we already know that there is one for Assange under seal that has not been released, Roger Stone is still going to trial and Mike Flynn is due for sentencing.
    Just to add, gates is also due to be sentenced. The date of which keeps getting put off due to ongoing cooperation in multiple ongoing criminal investigations.

It's also pretty weird that congress recommended multiple people for perjury charges, no one has been indicted, and people are still saying no more indictments are coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    If the FBI states the DOJ did not make the decision. And Page's testimony says that it did.
    No, her testimony doesn’t state that. She agreed to having DOJ say they won’t persecute. The DOJ does make the final decision... regardless of FBI recommendation. That’s the basic government function I am sick of repeating. Don’t let them do this to you... you are better than this.

No, her testimony doesn’t state that. She agreed to having DOJ say they won’t persecute. The DOJ does make the final decision... regardless of FBI recommendation. That’s the basic government function I am sick of repeating. Don’t let them do this to you... you are better than this.
    -=-=-=-
    As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.
    Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department [of Justice], you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: “You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to.”

Ms. Page: That’s correct
    It does state this VERY clearly. The FBI says that is was not the DOJ who had the final say:
    we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case

Lisa Page's testimony says that No, they were told DOJ would not charge them if the FBI tried for gross negligence
    he Department that told you: “You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to.”

Ms. Page: That’s correct
    It's a simple question, again, who lied and why?

Again, not alleging anything further. You still haven't answered the same question I keep having to repeat. And no worries feeling is mutual - I'm getting tired of repeating the same question over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

Fox News has also gone defcon5 with talking points the entire Trump apparatus is on overdrive.

Random thought: You know who tends to scream the loudest when there's any actual, even extremely slight, good news for Donald Trump?

Trump himself.

So all the deplorables, burner accounts, twitter trolls, and Fox News are celebrating like it's 1999 today, self-convinced that Mueller's Report is great news for them.

But strangely, Trump is completely silent. Maybe he has reasons to think this report being finished isn't such great news?

Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post
    Random thought: You know who tends to scream the loudest when there's any actual, even extremely slight, good news for Donald Trump?

Trump himself.

So all the deplorables, burner accounts, twitter trolls, and Fox News are celebrating like it's 1999 today, self-convinced that Mueller's Report is great news for them.

But strangely, Trump is completely silent. Maybe he has reasons to think this report being finished isn't such great news?
    Yep, Fox Business posted a video 2 hours ago with that Trump cock gobbler Lou Dobbs hosting with Tom Fitton. Saying that no new indictments suggests that Trump is vindicated. And I say it doesn't mean he is vindicated, it just means that Mueller was following DoJ guidelines about not indicting Trump.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yep, Fox Business posted a video 2 hours ago with that Trump cock gobbler Lou Dobbs hosting with Tom Fitton. Saying that no new indictments suggests that Trump is vindicated. And I say it doesn't mean he is vindicated, it just means that Mueller was following DoJ guidelines about not indicting Trump.
    I mean, Trump's already been named as Individual 1, an unindicted co-conspirator. On top of that, he's brazenly admitted on national TV to Lester Holt to firing Comey to get rid of the Russian investigation. Not sure how Trump supporters are forgetting all of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    I mean, Trump's already been named as Individual 1, an unindicted co-conspirator. On top of that, he's brazenly admitted on national TV to Lester Holt to firing Comey to get rid of the Russian investigation. Not sure how Trump supporters are forgetting all of this...
    Selective memory has been a trait of Trump supporters since 2015. Just part of the mental illness.

Can we all appreciate the sheer cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy needed for people who have been haunting the Clintons for decades saying a couple of years is enough investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Exactly. David Frum said the same thing almost 2 years ago. A great read https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...answer/526662/
    DAVID FRUM
    MAY 14, 2017

Careful what you wish for.

In the wake of the firing of FBI Director James Comey, many are demanding a special prosecutor into the Trump-Russia connection. It’s not appreciated enough that such an appointment could well turn into a shield for wrongdoing. A special prosecutor could wrap the investigation of the Trump-Russia matter in secrecy for months and years—and ultimately fail to answer any of the important questions demanding answers.....

It’s easy to imagine a Trump-Russia special prosecutor also being distracted off the main path and into the thickets. It’s imaginable, for example, that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort did not fully and accurately disclose his foreign lobbying work. Or that persons in the Trump orbit have not paid all their taxes. Those omissions would plunge those individuals into legal jeopardy—but discovering and punishing them, if they occurred, would not do much to protect the public from Russian efforts to corrupt American democracy....

It’s more important that the investigation be speedy and its full conclusions shared with the public than that it lead to indictments, prosecutions, and penalties. By delaying, distracting, and asking the wrong questions, a slow-moving and tight-lipped special prosecutor could well serve Trump’s interests better than Trump’s own lawyers to date have done.

Easiest $100 of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    I do. Their heads are shoved so far up Trump's ass, they are cleaning his tonsils.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post

Trump himself.

This is an extremely interesting point. By now we can assume Trump and his team have seen the report, vis a vis his AG stooge Barr. Trump not shouting from the rooftops, and instead actually denigrating a dead hero, possibly tells us something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Easiest $100 of my life.
    I love that you don't even understand the terms of your own bet. Or is it 2021 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I love that you don't even understand the terms of your own bet. Or is it 2021 yet?
    Soon lad, soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also here's the report for anyone who hasn't read it yet.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4028...85D35_Y9nOhxyI