Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    So... it turned out to be a nothing burger after all?

...should we make an apology thread?
    Are we going to make one for hillary as well?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    @Fugus, someone wants in on your list.
    Already added.

Bad faith posters that just derail threads, best to just ignore these posters than to feed them:

Shalcker, Dacien, Sulla, DocSavageFan, Daethz, PrimaryColor, Lockedout, Healing Rain, thewalkingdude( AKA Negan AKA Ned Stark), Maudib, Amalaric
    Need make a script that will auto add that to my posts for me.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Mueller gave his report to Barr and now every Trumpster automatically assumes Trump is innocent because Mueller isn't looking to indict anyone else, but of course others definitely can and there are some sealed indictments waiting, and it goes without saying that none of them have read it because it isn't public and Knadra tried to pass of Smash Mouth's "You're an All-Star" as an actual something.
    There are NO sealed indictments. 4:40

"Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    There are NO sealed indictments. 4:40
    There are no indictments coming from Muellers office the rest will come from the justice and state AGs where the job has been spread out, we know there's one sealed one on Assange that has yet to be released. There are also terabytes worth of data taken from Roger Stone that is being sorted through that has new leads and his trial is scheduled for the end of the year. The same goes for sentencing for Flynn and other Manafort Associates, if it is "over" as you Trump loyalist believe all those people would get to walk free.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    Are we going to make one for hillary as well?
    For what...?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    There are no indictments coming from Muellers office the rest will come from the justice and state AGs where the job has been spread out, we know there's one sealed one on Assange that has yet to be released. There are also terabytes worth of data taken from Roger Stone that is being sorted through that has new leads and his trial is scheduled for the end of the year. The same goes for sentencing for Flynn and other Manafort Associates, if it is "over" as you Trump loyalist believe all those people would get to walk free.

Well, just caught up with about 5 pages of reading in like 5 minutes because I could skip almost all of it because it was mainly feeding trolls.

Bad faith posters that just derail threads, best to just ignore these posters than to feed them:

Shalcker, Dacien, Sulla, DocSavageFan, Daethz, PrimaryColor, Lockedout, Healing Rain, thewalkingdude( AKA Negan AKA Ned Stark), Maudib, Amalaric

For what...?

- - - Updated - - -

So you're just going to ignore everything posted and keeping saying "Its over" willing that to be true?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    So you're just going to ignore everything posted and keeping saying "Its over" willing that to be true?
    Ignore isn't really the right word... more smirking and snickering. At this point from a legal stand point it's over there really isn't anything left to be said.

This entire exercise just proved th news networks will run anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, you are actually laughing at red states. You talk about tears of soy, while this is going on:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/05/b...trade-war.html

North Dekota is a red state.
    You cared so much about the state and you didn't even bother to learn how to spell it. /smh

Ignore isn't really the right word... more smirking and snickering. At this point from a legal stand point it's over there really isn't anything left to be said.

This entire exercise just proved th news networks will run anything.
    "From a legal standpoint" it's far from over, so thanks once again for proving you have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about.

This one is safely ignored, folks. Nothing of value to offer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    If Mueller found criminality directly related to the purpose of his investigation, he would be the one recommending those indictments. There may indeed be process crimes or other matters being pursued by SDNY and others....but none of those will involve Trump collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice in firing Comey. There will no doubt be collateral damage as a result of such a far-reaching investigation having little to no constraints...but the Mueller witch hunt is over. Hallelujah!

That said, it's quite clear that Dems will never accept this conclusion and will do everything in their power to bring Trump down....and water is wet.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2019-03-23 at 03:55 PM. Reason: recommending (not processing)
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

For what...?

- - - Updated - - -

The republicans went on a witch hunter with hillary this wasn't one though. Trump also triggered the investiagtion by firing comey which make it hit own fault. I don't want an apology for either because they were both the suspects fault.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-03-23 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    But it's such fun!

Tears of soy brings me joy.
    This post alone shows you're not even a middle tier troll, just a lowly 4chan troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    For going on a witch hunt with zero indictments.
    What witch hunt? I'm from Denmark so I could of missed something but if you mean the email thing... that happened she kept her documents on a unsecured server. It isnt a comparable thing.

If Mueller found criminality directly related to the purpose of his investigation, he would be the one processing those indictments. There may indeed be process crimes or other matters being pursued by SDNY and others....but none of those will involve Trump collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice in firing Comey. There will no doubt be collateral damage as a result of such a far-reaching investigation having little to no constraints...but the Mueller witch hunt is over. Hallelujah!

That said, it's quite clear that Dems will never accept this conclusion and will do everything in their power to bring Trump down....and water is wet.
    He cannot prosecute. That is not part of his deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    He cannot prosecute. That is not part of his deal.
    Thanks. I edited my post accordingly.

If Mueller found criminality directly related to the purpose of his investigation, he would be the one processing those indictments. There may indeed be process crimes or other matters being pursued by SDNY and others....but none of those will involve Trump collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice in firing Comey. There will no doubt be collateral damage as a result of such a far-reaching investigation having little to no constraints...but the Mueller witch hunt is over. Hallelujah!

But he hasn't done that thus far except for a few cases and who do think is going ahead with the Roger Stone trial magic bunnies? Maybe you were not around but the Star report came out decades ago and you lot are still investigating the Clintons so relax kid the ride is just getting started. The Clinton scandal wasn't anywhere as juicy as this with the President's inner circle turning against him and going to jail.

What witch hunt? I'm from Denmark so I could of missed something but if you mean the email thing... that happened she kept her documents on a unsecured server. It isnt a comparable thing.
    The majority of Trumps staff, himself included, ironically do this.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

It is trump triggered the investigation by being iresponsible like hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    The majority of Trumps staff, himself included, ironically do this.
    Then hold them accountable to it rather then screaming Russian.